Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Why I Didn’t Donate My Kidney To OJB Jezreel- Late Producer’s 3rd Wife - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Didn’t Donate My Kidney To OJB Jezreel- Late Producer’s 3rd Wife (799 Views)

Ojb Jeezreel Finally Laid To Rest (happening Now) / OJB Jezreel Burial: Shame On The Music Industry / Nigerian Singer/producer “OJB Jezreel” Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Didn’t Donate My Kidney To OJB Jezreel- Late Producer’s 3rd Wife by orijoreporter1: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2016
The third wife of late music producer, Babatunde Okungbowa, aka OJB Jezreel, Korede Okungbowa, has explained the reason her senior wife donated her kidney to their late husband and not her.

Read also: WOMAN WHO GAVE HER HUSBAND KIDNEY WANTS IT BACK AFTER HE DUMPED HER

The mother-of-two and former dancer said she offered to be her late husband’s kidney donor when the father-of-eight had kidney transplant in India in 2013.

“Initially when we went for tests, we were all fit to donate, but then, I had just given birth to my baby girl through CS, so the doctors ruled me out. Eventually it was Mama J (first wife) that was the donor and I was asked to come and take care of them.

“In retrospect, I feel good about that opportunity; it bonded the family in a very unique way. It was an emotional time for me. That Jigga had to go through that process was heart breaking and seeing Mama Jay having to go through all that was hurting. There were nights she couldn’t sleep and she cried, and at such times, I couldn’t hold back the pain. So, we cried all through the night together and that kind of drew every¬body closer. And all the while, June was taking care of the kids back here in Nigeria,” http://www.orijoreporter.com/didnt-donate-kidney-ojb-jezreel-late-producers-3rd-wife/

(1) (Reply)

How To Effectively Control Your Anger / Are You A Graphic Designer See What ‘solidstar’ Have For You / Igbos Can Survive Anywhere In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.