Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Urgent Sales Of Great And Fertile Family Dogs - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Urgent Sales Of Great And Fertile Family Dogs (691 Views)

Urgent Sales (gsd) / Very Good And Fertile Adult Male Llasa Apso 4 Sale In Abuja / 11 Weeks Old Male Boerboel Puppy For Urgent Sales... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Sales Of Great And Fertile Family Dogs by shefik(m): 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2016
I have 3 beautiful dogs for sale .
A young male doberman /gsd hybrid ,a very young female Caucasian shepherd dog and a massive fertile adult neapolitan mastiff female dog .they are all healthy ,sound ,trained and I'm great condition .unfortunately I can't keep them anymore due to lack of time and my constant absence..they are very affordable and equally negociable. I'm based in abuja an would love to sell them to abuja based people because I live here too.kindly find attached pictures below and contact information .you can whatsapp chat for more pictures and price tags.
07051086621(whatsapp)and 07037744250.

(1) (Reply)

Cancer Patients Dying Wish Is Meeting Her Dog For The Last Time / All / See The Snake We Killed Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.