Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Get Premium Quality Joomla Templates, Absolutely Free! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Premium Quality Joomla Templates, Absolutely Free! (2193 Views)

Check Out These Cool Joomla Templates / Errors With Exporting Artisteer As Joomla Templates / Pls How Do I Use Wamp Server To View Joomla Templates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Premium Quality Joomla Templates, Absolutely Free! by proproman(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2009
Just ask, and you shall recieve it. Post your email address and i'll send you the download link.
Re: Get Premium Quality Joomla Templates, Absolutely Free! by inf8nity(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2009
Free Joomla Templates are just scary! Just join a template club and pay for quality templates. The designers must make money too!
Re: Get Premium Quality Joomla Templates, Absolutely Free! by yawatide(f): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2009
inf8nity:

Not necessarily. Some developers feel the need to "give back", hence the free templates. Besides, they probably will still make money off the free templates in the long run say, when someoen asks, "where did you get that template?" or "who developed that template?"

The beauty of open source is that code is free. Of course, you could build yours to suit your needs and charge a premium for it (and being a capitalist, I have no problem with that) but one doesn't and shouldn't have to join a club to: 1) get a quality template or 2) so that the developers can make money too.

not everyone has money like you man tongue
Re: Get Premium Quality Joomla Templates, Absolutely Free! by proproman(m): 1:36am On Sep 17, 2009
@yawa-ti-de
you got that right

@inf8nity
am not talking about the free templates you get at freejoomlatemplatez.com or joomla 24. Most of them look horrible and are mostly between 153 to 500 kb in size. Am talking about premium quality templates, like those by gavick pro, rok e.t.c that are usually between 5 to 50mb in size (of course the actual template size is much smaller than that,the size is due to modules, components, plugins and other add ons). I'll post a picture of the kind of template am talking about.
Re: Get Premium Quality Joomla Templates, Absolutely Free! by inf8nity(m): 5:18am On Sep 17, 2009
@yawa-ti-de

Not necessarily.  Some developers feel the need to "give back", hence the free templates.  Besides, they probably will still make money off the free templates in the long run say, when someoen asks, "where did you get that template?" or "who developed that template?"

I think the question you'll be asked is where did u download that template they never wana know about the developer unless he/she is charging sumthin. grin

@Prop if u are talking of gavick pro n rok u are on point smiley Post the images id love to see them though.
Re: Get Premium Quality Joomla Templates, Absolutely Free! by yawatide(f): 10:41am On Sep 17, 2009
I think the question you'll be asked is where did u download that template they never wana know about the developer unless he/she is charging sumthin.

I don't think you can say this authoritatively. Sure, they might ask where you got the template but it is equally easy to use the "contact us" page of such a site to ask the owner who actually created the template wink

I am not saying this is definitely so, but it is definitely a possibility. You never know.
Re: Get Premium Quality Joomla Templates, Absolutely Free! by proproman(m): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2009
My system's connection is down and am posting this from my phone. Let me see if i can use the phone to upload the pics.
Re: Get Premium Quality Joomla Templates, Absolutely Free! by webguru(m): 3:52am On Sep 19, 2009
please send me a link segebee1@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Get Premium Quality Joomla Templates, Absolutely Free! by noibilism(m): 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2009
you can get quality joomla templates from Rocket Theme, Gavick pro,Shape 5, Joomlart,etc at
www.boygj.com
www.mechodownload.com
and even commercial extensions.
Re: Get Premium Quality Joomla Templates, Absolutely Free! by nextdigit: 5:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: Get Premium Quality Joomla Templates, Absolutely Free! by Bigdreams(m): 2:42am On Jan 09, 2014
proproman: Just ask, and you shall recieve it. Post your email address and i'll send you the download link.

Thanks for the offer. Here's my email add: bigdreamsconcept@gmail.com
Re: Get Premium Quality Joomla Templates, Absolutely Free! by 5hyguy: 12:01pm On Jan 09, 2014
i wonder y one will b using joomla wen there is wordpress with loads of premium themes
Re: Get Premium Quality Joomla Templates, Absolutely Free! by webnerd(m): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2015
Thanks alot here's mine ogbe_emmanuel@yahoo.com
Re: Get Premium Quality Joomla Templates, Absolutely Free! by nabroskey: 4:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
pls i need them to nnachiohklane@gmail.com
Re: Get Premium Quality Joomla Templates, Absolutely Free! by ayoto1(m): 4:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
oladapookusanya@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Something For Shilling: Checki.com.ng / Unlimited Browsing Cheat For Airtel / How To Make Blogger Blog Look Like A Standard Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.