Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

How To Convert PDF To Word Document - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Convert PDF To Word Document (1928 Views)

Pdf To Word,word To Pdf App / Help!!!!!!!!!!!! How To Convert .btd To .doc (microsoft Word Document) / How To Convert PDF To Word In Minutes Free Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Convert PDF To Word Document by Chima2503: 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
Do know you can easily convert pdf document to word document? It's free, easier and faster than you can imagine.

Step 1 Logon to www.pdftoword.com
Step 2 choose the file formats you wish to convert to and from
Step 3 Upload your file
Step 4 Type your email address
Step 5 Click convert.
Step 6 Finally check your mail and download the converted file.

Enjoy!! Vallatest ‪#‎DigitalWorld‬

Learn more here www.vallatest.com

2 Likes

Re: How To Convert PDF To Word Document by Macaulish(m): 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nice Info you've got there... !

office 2013 now does the Magic ..

2 Likes

Re: How To Convert PDF To Word Document by Ethan45(m): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2016
Macaulish:
Nice Info you've got there... !

office 2013 now does the Magic ..

Pls how do i get office 2013. iv searched online bt was redirected to pay inorder to get the product key, Pls help oh. No vex.
Re: How To Convert PDF To Word Document by Macaulish(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2016
Ethan45:

Pls how do i get office 2013. iv searched online bt was redirected to pay inorder to get the product key, Pls help oh. No vex.

Hello,
Are you referring to the office version that came with your PC?

or

You just want install a fresh office 2013 on your PC? IF you are installing a Fresh One. You download a fresh copy from 3rd Party website like www.getintopc.com or just buy an office pack from local vendor store or shop, install and start using.

That's all.
Re: How To Convert PDF To Word Document by Ethan45(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Macaulish:

Hello,
Are you referring to the office version that came with your PC?

or

You just want install a fresh office 2013 on your PC? IF you are installing a Fresh One. You download a fresh copy from 3rd Party website like www.getintopc.com or just buy an office pack from local vendor store or shop, install and start using.

Thanks a whole lot man. grin cheesy I really do appreciate. U is the boss bro. I hope this dosent need me to purchase the productt key cos am seeing somthin like a 30 days trial after which i wud hv to secure the product key huh?

That's all.
Re: How To Convert PDF To Word Document by Ethan45(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ethan45:

Pls i dont want the trial version? I mean the link u directed me to? Cos it looks to me like the trial version. Hw cn i get the product key?
Re: How To Convert PDF To Word Document by duduade: 6:33am On Jul 29, 2016
Nitro
Re: How To Convert PDF To Word Document by Macaulish(m): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2016
duduade:
Nitro

Yes. Nitro does the Magic as well.
Re: How To Convert PDF To Word Document by Macaulish(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=Ethan45 post=47968709][/quote]

After installing the Office 2013 Package, Download KM SPICO (It's in Zip Format) Extract it, Run the software, It will crack the Ofiice 2013.

Bless You. Have A Nice Day.

1 Like

Re: How To Convert PDF To Word Document by Ethan45(m): 5:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Macaulish:

After installing the Office 2013 Package, Download KM SPICO (It's in Zip Format) Extract it, Run the software, It will crack the Ofiice 2013.

Bless You. Have A Nice Day.

Wow Thanks. Jst did. You to.

1 Like

Re: How To Convert PDF To Word Document by damayfoli: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hello. I recently learned that a free document generator can be used. With a document generator, you can create a PDF file with one click. It can also be used to automatically generate any documents such as invoices and contracts.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Expensive Laptop In The World Costs N360 Million / Neat UK Used HP 820 G3 - 8GB RAM, 6th Gen Core i5, 8hrs Battery *sold out / Free Retake Vouchers For Microsoft Exams: At Aptech Surulere.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.