Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Please Help Suggest A Good And Reliable Antivirus For My Computer - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help Suggest A Good And Reliable Antivirus For My Computer (1409 Views)

Help! What Could Be Wrong With My Computer? / Please Help: Suggest The Best Offline PDF Converter For Me / Pls Help Suggest A Good Laptop Between N50000- N75000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Suggest A Good And Reliable Antivirus For My Computer by Olasco93: 1:18am On Jul 24, 2016
Please can computer experts in the house help me suggest a good Antivirus for my Laptop, a FREE one is preferable .
Thank you.
Re: Please Help Suggest A Good And Reliable Antivirus For My Computer by Lexusgs430: 1:30am On Jul 24, 2016
Olasco93:
Please can computer experts in the house help me suggest a good Antivirus for my Laptop, a FREE one is preferable .
Thank you.

What version of OS are you using?
Re: Please Help Suggest A Good And Reliable Antivirus For My Computer by Olasco93: 1:50am On Jul 24, 2016
Lexusgs430:

What version of OS are you using?
Windows 7
Re: Please Help Suggest A Good And Reliable Antivirus For My Computer by Lexusgs430: 2:30am On Jul 24, 2016
Olasco93:
Thank you.

Download AVG antivirus (free version), no firewall protection though.
Or download bitdefender(free version) and upgrade to full version via codes
Re: Please Help Suggest A Good And Reliable Antivirus For My Computer by Olasco93: 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Download AVG antivirus (free version), no firewall protection thought.
Or download bitdefender(free version) and upgrade to full version via codes
Please between the FREE AVG, AVAST and BITDEFENDER which is best amongst them?
Free Avast came with the Laptop as i bought it, but it's expiring on the 27th of this month. I want the best option among them please.
Re: Please Help Suggest A Good And Reliable Antivirus For My Computer by 3RNEST(m): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
Olasco93:

Please between the FREE AVG, AVAST and BITDEFENDER which is best amongst them?
Free Avast came with the Laptop as i bought it, but it's expiring on the 27th of this month. I want the best option among them please.
WHATSAPP ME 09080994646 for avast, 30years key
Re: Please Help Suggest A Good And Reliable Antivirus For My Computer by jimjin123: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2016
Antivirus is essential for computer/laptop security purpose because these days many online threats are coming on daily basis in the form of emails, on a website visit , downloads, , malware advertising etc. I suggest Mcafee antivirus free version is suitable and had best features for fighting with these threats on daily basis and there databases are regularly update this will ensure that if there is any new type of virus or malware comes on internet mcaffee update it in their database. Download Mcafee livesafe and if you have issue of virus and malware and if you want to get out of this type of issue use can use virus removal services.
Re: Please Help Suggest A Good And Reliable Antivirus For My Computer by segebobo: 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
I have a strong confidence in Bitdefender

(1) (Reply)

Clean US Used HP Probook 650 Core I5 2.5ghz 6gb Ram For Sale / Wholesale Price Clean UK Used Iphone 8 Plus 64GB Gold Fully Unlocked / Right Speaker Ticking On Ibm Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.