Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,649 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

How To Upgrade To Window 10 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Upgrade To Window 10 (1024 Views)

HP Envy 17 (4 Days Old) 16GB Ram, 1trb, 2gb Nvida Memory, Window 10 Pro For Sale / Why You Need To Upgrade To Windows 10 Before 29th July / Upgrading From Window 8.1 To Window 10, Is It Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Upgrade To Window 10 by mazeltov(m): 4:47am On Jul 24, 2016
Computer Gurus in the house, please i need a rapid response from you guys,. I am currently using window 8.1 pro and there is this notification on the task bar of my system that always notify me to Upgrade to window 10.
Question 1:Please is it safe for me to proceed?
Question 2: Will I lose some documents or application?
Re: How To Upgrade To Window 10 by Lexusgs430: 7:10am On Jul 24, 2016
mazeltov:
Computer Gurus in the house, please i need a rapid response from you guys,. I am currently using window 8.1 pro and there is this notification on the task bar of my system that always notify me to Upgrade to window 10.
Question 1:Please is it safe for me to proceed?
Question 2: Will I lose some documents or application?

It's safe to proceed, but ensure you have enough data for connection (file is about 3gb in size)
Under normal circumstances, you should lose nothing. Files and applications should remain where they are. If you experience any missing drivers, they can easily be downloaded.
Re: How To Upgrade To Window 10 by mazeltov(m): 11:02am On Jul 24, 2016
Lexusgs430:

It's safe to proceed, but ensure you have enough data for connection (file is about 3gb in size)
Under normal circumstances, you should lose nothing. Files and applications should remain where they are. If you experience any missing drivers, they can easily be downloaded.
thank bro, i will keep updating you about the situaton

(1) (Reply)

Join The League Of Extra-ordinary Digital & Ict Gentlemen & Ladies! / Bumble For PC / In Need Of A New Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.