Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Some Nigerian businesses might not survive the next 10 years - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Some Nigerian businesses might not survive the next 10 years (779 Views)

Survive The Recession, COME IN HERE! / Solar Power - Enjoy Un-interrupted Power At Your Homes & Businesses (Tyne Solar) / 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Nigerian businesses might not survive the next 10 years by joshjimie(m): 8:04am On Jul 24, 2016
Note: You might think this is a joke, its fact. If you think am wrong, just wait and find out for yourself, the future is 1 seconds away.
if you wanna find out what am talking about , I'll try to be as brief and precise as possible, just continue reading.
cry

According to Wikipedia, Nigeria has a population of 177,155,754. There are lots of successful startups in Nigeria, e.g. konga, jumia, VOGUEPAY, e.t.c

Now Nigeria still remains a hub for most
entrepreneurs and investors. In fact, Nigeria is now the largest economy in Africa, the number one destination for Foreign Direct Investment in Africa and one of the growing economies in the world.

The world is changing subtly, but fast, more than 2.4 billion people use the internet every day, and some 90% of those have purchased something, or contacted a company, online in the last 12 months.

The truth is that Nigeria is changing, there are more mobile users now with internet enable phones as you can get 1GB for as low as 500 from MTN NewPulse. In a family of 5 people(including mother and father) in Nigeria, there are at least 2 laptops and 4 smartphones. 10 Million people use the internet daily in Nigeria.

Smart entrepreneurs are taking the initiative and taking their businesses online, but some still see it as an unnecessary leisure, extravagance... or something for later.

The C.E.O of Nokia refused to bend with change, forgetting that the world is a ever evolving global village.
During the press conference to announce NOKIA being acquired by Microsoft, Nokia CEO ended his speech saying this “we didn’t do anything wrong, but somehow, we lost”. Upon saying that, all his management team, himself included, cried sadly.
This is what happen when you place money first, not minding your reputation and how your customers will feel.

Take the initiative now, move your business online, join the category of entrepreneurs that make the right choice. If you already have one, maintain it, monetize it,...and please follow recent trends.

why you should get a website:
1. 2.4 Billion people use the internet, and Nigeria has 10 million daily internet users.
2. Owning a website increases your credibility.
3. You can sell your products/services from your website.
4. Websites are online 24 hours a day,7days a week even when you sleep.
5. Getting a website increase your business value and influence.
6. Easy communication with customers.
7. As user aid, product documentation or online brochure.
8. Own a customized email address.
9. You can display your product and services on your website for the whole world to see.
10. Virtual environment for your business.

Conclusion:
Well, what do you think now? am I right or wrong. Reply this thread let me know what you think.
Get a website, acquire online presence for your business.

You can get websites from N9,999. Contact me so i can help you put up one or if you can't afford that, use Word Press or blog ger.

Sources:
Nairaland by nsonaso

Wikipedia

Google Trends

Thanks for reading, share with friends.
cheers smiley
Re: Some Nigerian businesses might not survive the next 10 years by joshjimie(m): 8:26am On Jul 24, 2016
incase you want to reach me just WhatsApp or ring me on +2348130211113
Re: Some Nigerian businesses might not survive the next 10 years by joshjimie(m): 8:27am On Jul 24, 2016
And remeber to share this with friends smiley

(1) (Reply)

Reward For Fleet Operators & Spare Parts Distributors @ CVA-AFRICA / Gemstones Is Urgently Needed! / 30kva Fg Wilson Perkings Engine 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.