Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Photo Of Calabar Herdsman On The Move! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of Calabar Herdsman On The Move! (24677 Views)

See The Hot Dog I Was Served In A Calabar Restaurant LMAO / Have You Ever Seen A Calabar Herdsman? Hilarious Photo / Who Is A (fulani) Herdsman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Calabar Herdsman On The Move! by finestbae(f): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2016
LWKMD
Re: Photo Of Calabar Herdsman On The Move! by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2016
Tolexander:
Lol

My belle o

I don laugh sottey I tap my landlady br3ast.
Eviction notice tomorrow o.

Foolish boy, so you no see the notice wey say that place na no go area ba?
Now you that you done touch your eyes go clear as you go collect get real notice due to your errant hands. cheesy

@TOPIC:
I think that is the picture of a local hunter with a pack of trained dogs to help him track down a chosen prey - we have them in the north; I don't think this person resembles a calabar man about to take his dogs to the slaughter house - LOL na wa for some funny NDLersgrin

Re: Photo Of Calabar Herdsman On The Move! by Reference(m): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2016
homesteady:
The man looks like a Hansa man and the surrounding looks like the North! Surely not a calamari man.

Dogs are eaten north, west and south, hotspots in Plateau, Ondo and Cross-River so why the emphasis on Calabar all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Calabar Herdsman On The Move! by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:48am On Jul 25, 2016
re175:
gringrin. . . .fulani cattlemen, we're coming.

Hmmmmmmm

To?
Re: Photo Of Calabar Herdsman On The Move! by jolomiurenyi(m): 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
lolz
Re: Photo Of Calabar Herdsman On The Move! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
That foto is not taken from calabar, besides they re arent the only people that eat dogs.

Ijebus are also known to eat dogs too, just that they use it more for juju. grin
Re: Photo Of Calabar Herdsman On The Move! by lexyclasy: 2:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
elopee3000:
Calabar people eat dog china koreans eat dog too but keep insulting calabar people like if
dog is poo abegi make una leave calabar people alone
In naija here ONDO,IJEBU IN OGUN, ETCHE IN RIVERS, BORNO, PLATEAU, KOGI, ABIA-NGWA & ABIRIBA, BENDE they all eat dog
Re: Photo Of Calabar Herdsman On The Move! by breakeven: 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
This people will not kill somebody with lafta. grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Calabar Herdsman On The Move! by elopee3000(m): 7:18pm On Jul 25, 2016
lexyclasy:
In naija here ONDO,IJEBU IN OGUN, ETCHE IN RIVERS, BORNO, PLATEAU, KOGI, ABIA-NGWA & ABIRIBA, BENDE they all eat dog
u dey mind nigerians if na oyibo like america now dey eat dog e go be desingers food
Re: Photo Of Calabar Herdsman On The Move! by re175: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmmm

To?

See this one! Everything naim una dey take serious. What's with your tight posture of "To". . .?

gringrin abeg I no sabi or get time for una e-fights.
Re: Photo Of Calabar Herdsman On The Move! by swiperthefox: 3:13am On Jul 26, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
mynd44 food is ready. I cannot spell lalasticlala

[size=24pt]na me comment on this o. it was forgotten. I no say na FP material. in other words those people saying Nnamdi Kanu is innocent should watch this where he said he have buried Nigerian army and navy as a revenge... [/size] This is bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dYFpJ-Wny8

and make sure u share it with your friends. for those saying Nigerian government arrested him for nothing... Share the video is a good evidence that he killed the police...
Re: Photo Of Calabar Herdsman On The Move! by swiperthefox: 3:15am On Jul 26, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
mynd44 food is ready. I cannot spell lalasticlala

[size=24pt]na me comment on this o. it was forgotten. I no say na FP material. in other words those people saying Nnamdi Kanu is innocent should watch this where he said he have buried Nigerian army and navy as a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dYFpJ-Wny8

and make sure u share it with your friends. for those saying Nigerian government arrested him for nothing... Share the video is a good evidence that he killed the police...
This purported evidence is bullshit. If this is what his arrest is based then i give up for this entity called Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stupid Questions, Smart Answers!! / Love Letter By An Onitsha Big Boy! / Man Pranks Ticketer At Lekki Toll Gate And Gets Off Without Paying (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.