Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) (31934 Views)

3 Motorcycle Thieves Caught & Burnt To Death In Cross River (graphic Photos / Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) / Thieves Paraded In Front Of A Community In Kano (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by doskie(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2016
kestolove95:
show mi one gr8t country dat dia laws ar not harsh
my dear sister.. Shut up and stop disgracing Muslims. Who told you killing is the solution to curbing thieves. Where have you been any way that you are talking of great countries. You are simply ignorant.
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by doskie(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2016
JOYOSITA:
y r u taking it personally?
you asked a question. O answered to the best of my knowledge. I don't see what in my comment depicts emotion or "taking it personally". You want to see deeks right? Nl is not the place for you. Capishe?
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by nonjebose(m): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2016
JOYOSITA:
sorry boss
You are forgiven. Cover your eyes next time
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by JOYOSITA(f): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2016
nonjebose:
You are forgiven. Cover your eyes next time
sure thing
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by Fourwinds: 11:32am On Jul 24, 2016
JOYOSITA:
lol. I like men not boys
oh..sorry..I thought you are still a girl.. you are a lady...
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by JOYOSITA(f): 11:33am On Jul 24, 2016
doskie:
you asked a question. O answered to the best of my knowledge. I don't see what in my comment depicts emotion or "taking it personally". You want to see deeks right? Nl is not the place for you. Capishe?
go pls
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by JOYOSITA(f): 11:34am On Jul 24, 2016
Fourwinds:
oh..sorry..I thought you are still a girl.. you are a lady...
Happy Sunday
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by jesusjewel1(f): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2016
kestolove95:
kill dem or kut off dia hands

Kill Kwa......
That's taking lives you can't give nor provide....
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by legendte(m): 11:43am On Jul 24, 2016
Antoeni:
@ Legente bro ''there is no right way of doing the wrong thing

You got it twisted Bro. I didn't justify the act....say no to crime.

Your quote is morally sound but you can't throw away some obvious circumstances that lead to crime. Poor parenting, government failure, low moral support etc.

Did you know that David went to the sanctuary of the Lord to eat bread when he was absconding? The place was allowed for only kings
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by basadenet: 11:44am On Jul 24, 2016
Thank God they didn't got jungle justice, at least it will serve as deterrent to other would be.
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by Dannie2015(m): 11:45am On Jul 24, 2016
Even wen they re seeing d picture of Jesus Christ on d bike, they still get mind thief am. Instant judgement frm Bros J
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by Fourwinds: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2016
JOYOSITA:
Happy Sunday
wish you same dear
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by LastProphet: 11:51am On Jul 24, 2016
151487made:
so, u haven't stop dis ur blaming game? bobo yi,wake up pple are suffering

bros the suffering started with the looters, am sure that can't be difficult to see because u are educated
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by LastProphet: 11:55am On Jul 24, 2016
nnachukz:
Go back to wherever you graduated from and collect every dime you paid there. Sue them if they refused to add interest. They cheated you badly.

i don't talk to any chukwu selling spare parts at alaba who hears all his news from clansmen meetings, u are a silly set of people and i don't know why the FG cannot pay u to run away to ur hopeless biafra.
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by doskie(m): 11:55am On Jul 24, 2016
JOYOSITA:
go pls
naahh. Ain gonno where
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by remigiusizunna(m): 12:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
Still prefer this purnishment to Jungle Justics. Serves them right.
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by Tedassie(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
JOYOSITA:
Y did you censor their peen now?
you want ur eyes to be gang-molested
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by JOYOSITA(f): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
doskie:
naahh. Ain gonno where
Dey well oo
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
so u like to see abi...female masturbator spotted
JOYOSITA:
Y did you censor their peen now?
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by Peacefulgold(m): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
kestolove95:
Hmmm u r indeed heartless....who r u to take a life....self righteousness written all over u....i believe u r holy and live witout sin...
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by nnachukz(m): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
LastProphet:

i don't talk to any chukwu selling spare parts at alaba who hears all his news from clansmen meetings, u are a silly set of people and i don't know why the FG cannot pay u to run away to ur hopeless biafra.
What a wasted fund.
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by JOYOSITA(f): 12:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
so u like to see abi...female masturbator spotted
if I hear
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by kingthreat(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
lollmaolol:
What prompted these young and energetic young dude into this shameful act.

I guess that the question we should be asking.

Even in Great America, people steal. There's no excuse for being a thief
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by claremont(m): 12:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
kestolove95:

For stealing a motorcycle?! So what do you plan on doing to our politicians who have stolen billions of our collective wealth?!

You are a very strange person.
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by LastProphet: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
nnachukz:
What a wasted fund.

a tribe where a Phd holder and a spare part dealer have the same argument and logic is a pathetic story, until you rid your tribe of ethnic bigotry and natural shortsightedness you will continue to run from one hopeless pillar to another hopeless pole. i pity your generation
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by alexarelano(m): 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
When some dude finally activate Buhari mode grin cheesy grin cheesy
Abeg, I beg all those 'Agbaawo to n fi ashe (sieve) mu ogidiga not to plug teeth into ma flesh ooo

Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by nnachukz(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
LastProphet:

a tribe where a Phd holder and a spare part dealer have the same argument and logic is a pathetic story, until you rid your tribe of ethnic bigotry and natural shortsightedness you will continue to run from one hopeless pillar to another hopeless pole. i pity your generation
Sorry for your life dear, you have lost it all.
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by oakson: 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
JOYOSITA:
I no go oo
I know... cheesy
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
anuma1:
change
instead of dem to go and steal from senator or rep.
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by willibounce1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2016
Don' t understand what they intend to do with this kinda bike. God just decided to end their thieving adventure.
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
kestolove95:
that is applicable in Sharia law
Re: Motorcycle Thieves Paraded Unclad In Agbor, Delta State (Pic) by berrystunn(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
thereturnoflucy:
I don't like thieves.... Usually want maximum punishment for them.

I don't like jungle justice....it is barbaric.

I don't trust the police..... they would ruin the case.

CAN ANYONE ADVICE ON THE RIGHT THING TO DO GIVING THE ABOVE PREMISES.

kindly visit www.kikiotolu.com for awesome and unique stories, romance, comedy, funny pics and editorials

Take some important organs in there body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) / Illegal African Migrant With Weapon Overpowered By Police In Italy. Photos / Businessman Sells House, Cars To Raise N25m Headache Cure (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.