Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,091 members, 7,825,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Is Martial Leaving Man U - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Martial Leaving Man U (1544 Views)

Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup / Manchester United Reacts To Arsene Wenger Leaving Arsenal / Manchester United Striker Anthony Martial & Wife Set For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Martial Leaving Man U by satowind(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2016
Martial currently trending on twitter after he made a shocking tweet. De question on every bodies lips is will he leave united?

See tweet below

Re: Is Martial Leaving Man U by oblak00(m): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2016
undecided undecided But I wonder why they gave his shirt number 9 to Ibrahimovic

Re: Is Martial Leaving Man U by khattab02: 12:21pm On Jul 24, 2016
oblak00:
undecided undecided But I wonder why they gave his shirt number 9 to Ibrahimovic
because Ibrahimovic is a bigger and well established player than him and will not spend so many years at United. So Martial will still get the No. 9 jersey back if he stays longer at United.

Remember when Ronaldo was given No. 9 at Real Madrid and later No. 7 when Raul lefted.

No big deal in jersey Numbers.

3 Likes

Re: Is Martial Leaving Man U by Kruzilano(m): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
khattab02:
because Ibrahimovic is a bigger and well established player than him and will not spend so many years at United. So Martial will still get the No. 9 jersey back if he stays longer at United.

Remember when Ronaldo was given No. 9 at Real Madrid and later No. 7 when Raul lefted.

Re: Is Martial Leaving Man U by Kruzilano(m): 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
khattab02:

u say?? Make em kukuna give zlatan 99 na.. Mtcheeew... See ur mouth, carry 20 give CR7 say no big deal in jersey numbers
Re: Is Martial Leaving Man U by khattab02: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
Kruzilano:
u say?? Make em kukuna give zlatan 99 na.. Mtcheeew... See ur mouth, carry 20 give CR7 say no big deal in jersey numbers
you yeye ooo!... No be that 11 Martial dey well for France? Moreover weytin be shirt numbers sef? So if I be coach of madrid and I give CR7 20 does that mean the number go affect him style of play?? Yeye... van persie no wear 20 for Man U?? No be depay dey 7 for Man U now?? Weyrin him carry the number do?

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Is Martial Leaving Man U by Kruzilano(m): 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
khattab02:
you yeye ooo!... No be that 11 Martial dey well for France? Moreover weytin be shirt numbers sef? So if I be coach of madrid and I give CR7 20 does that mean the number go affect him style of play?? Yeye... van persie no wear 20 for Man U?? No be depay dey 7 for Man U now?? Weyrin him carry the number do?

Yeye
lwkm.... U fink say u go give CR7 numb 20 nd him go wear am... Why people dey against depay no. Jersey? When pep dey, wetin appen btw him and messi cos of no 10?. Some numbers are special and only reserved for dose da deserve it.... U be bolo o.
Re: Is Martial Leaving Man U by Moneybook: 1:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
To some players that number is their Brand name.
In some clubs they can even decide to rest a jersey number 4 life.
Check my signature, if you are tired of losing to the Bookies
Re: Is Martial Leaving Man U by satowind(m): 10:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
khattab02:

Yeye
Is like u are not a football fan. Ur jersey no is ur brand and when taken away and given to someone is disrespectful it just means u don't deserve the shirt. Considering wat martial did 4 man u last year he deserve de shirt not ibra.
Re: Is Martial Leaving Man U by khattab02: 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
satowind:

Is like u are not a football fan. Ur jersey no is ur brand and when taken away and given to someone is disrespectful it just means u don't deserve the shirt. Considering wat martial did 4 man u last year he deserve de shirt not ibra.
he just came last season na. And he still has more years ahead to get his shirt back considering Ibra won't last long.

Right now United needs a new shirt brand seller to help cover up for missing out in the champions league and Ibra is the right man. Ibra will sell alot, Martial will also sell in his new number.

It is more Business oriented!!!
Re: Is Martial Leaving Man U by satowind(m): 10:43pm On Jul 24, 2016
khattab02:
he just came last season na. And he still has more years ahead to get his shirt back considering Ibra won't last long.

Right now United needs a new shirt brand seller to help cover up for missing out in the champions league and Ibra is the right man. Ibra will sell alot, Martial will also sell in his new number.

It is more Business oriented!!!
ibra 4 sell no 11. What morinho did is wrong and dat y he always get prob wit players
Re: Is Martial Leaving Man U by khattab02: 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Kruzilano:
lwkm.... U fink say u go give CR7 numb 20 nd him go wear am... Why people dey against depay no. Jersey? When pep dey, wetin appen btw him and messi cos of no 10?. Some numbers are special and only reserved for dose da deserve it.... U be bolo o.
make him no wearam na... I go cane am!!!

True some shirt numbers are brand of some players. But they have to do the play on the pitch rather than concentrate on numbers. Martial's case can be compromised a little for the time being.
Re: Is Martial Leaving Man U by khattab02: 11:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
satowind:
ibra 4 sell no 11. What morinho did is wrong and dat y he always get prob wit players
ermm... 9 is more suited to Ibra and moreover he is not staying that long.
Re: Is Martial Leaving Man U by Kruzilano(m): 12:31am On Jul 25, 2016
khattab02:
make him no wearam na... I go cane am!!!

True some shirt numbers are brand of some players. But they have to do the play on the pitch rather than concentrate on numbers. Martial's case can be compromised a little for the time being.
to some that shirt is like a pride.. Why u fink say players dey fight for Numb 10? How do you play without pride.. Tho I get ur point all dsame

1 Like

Re: Is Martial Leaving Man U by satowind(m): 5:01am On Jul 25, 2016
khattab02:
ermm... 9 is more suited to Ibra and moreover he is not staying that long.
So dey should disrespect him cause of someone dat won't stay long. Beside ibra might decide to retire in united.
Re: Is Martial Leaving Man U by kissbardes(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2016
satowind:
yes you are absolutely correct. I never bought the idea of the coming of morinho from the outset. Players already having issues just before the outset of the new season.
Re: Is Martial Leaving Man U by satowind(m): 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
kissbardes:
yes you are absolutely correct. I never bought the idea of the coming of morinho from the outset. Players already having issues just before the outset of the new season.
Hated chelsea cause of morinho and now he went to real madrid was angry now he don find me come my united. He is just impossible to get rid off. #sad
Re: Is Martial Leaving Man U by bignero: 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
this guy look cool

i thot those twitter stuff were photoshoped

he evidenlty has fire under the cool fine face

anyways good one for gunners to take advantage of

martial u can have two nines just come to arsenal

mourhino causes trouble every where he goes....united fans should expect more trouble than glory from maureen
Re: Is Martial Leaving Man U by khattab02: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2016
satowind:

So dey should disrespect him cause of someone dat won't stay long. Beside ibra might decide to retire in united.
no na.. I don't think it is disrespect. I think Martial understands the situation and he will get the shirt back.

No big deal

(1) (Reply)

Football:alvaro Morata First Hat Trick Crush Stoke / Holland’s Arjen Robben Retires From International Football On Same Night He Scor / Video: Paris Saint Germain 7 – 1 Celtic [champions League] Highlights 2017/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.