Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,276 members, 7,954,091 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos (28147 Views)

Woman Hit By Yahoo Boy With His Car In Delta Dies (Photos) / Missing 16 Year Old Girl In Jos, Plateau State / Graphic Photos From The Accident Along Bauchi-jos Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos by aladdin001(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
]
herzern:
RIP to the dead......
Buhari's tenure and bad occurrences
and who told you he has already died...demonic sadist

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos by Dilidee(m): 7:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
#RIP 2d dead

__but e 4 don comot 4 road na..dem no de do agidi 4 wheels on speed o
Re: Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos by jaykaylegend(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
herzern:
RIP to the dead......

guy, are you paid to be senseless or you just feel like??

1 Like

Re: Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos by Irishrena1(f): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
herzern:
RIP to the dead......

The OP has not said the man is dead. If he was dead will they use keke to take him to the morgue?

1 Like

Re: Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos by Young03(m): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
Orjioorji:
I only pity the man that will marry you. even accident you want to show your bigotry, seriously you are shameless .

and the stupid girl is from nsukka in Enugu state

2 Likes

Re: Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos by nerilove(m): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
So sorry Mr traffic warder. Get well soon. You should have been mindful of buses and cars. Some might reckless or tired from a long journey. Atimes these warders cause these accident. Some prove stubborn by standing at a particular area which hinders free flow of traffic an make a little space for traffic to clear. I'm a witness to that.
Re: Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos by davedpo(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2016
RIP to him
Re: Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos by flokii: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
Eyah. Occupational hazard

RIP to him or get well soon.. Whichever
Re: Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos by Dilidee(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
rheether:

Read again and this time try to understand me. Have a wonderful week ahead.

i tink i did b4 quoting u..and notin is connecting d dots between d post and ur comment..wat has east got 2du wit wah appnd in jos.have a wonderful week ahead.#smh..*walks away*

1 Like

Re: Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos by Etumgbe(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nawa oo
Re: Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos by davedpo(m): 8:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
kwantiniu wit ur drug trafficking
Re: Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos by Dilidee(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
Young03:

and the stupid girl is from nsukka in Enugu state

:oserious, u no mean am..
Na im she de post poo..her problem is hereditary_mk una no blame am

1 Like

Re: Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos by calabaman(m): 8:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
dont mean to b insensitive....

but MARCO POLO is a MUST WATCH SERIES.
Re: Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos by bigtt76(f): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
RIP the dead buh what's Marcapolo? grin Marcopolo right?
Re: Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
Orjioorji:
I only pity the man that will marry you. even accident you want to show your bigotry, seriously you are shameless .
see vexing!!! U get dirty mind. What exactly do u think she meant by wot she typed? U re just jumping into unnecessary conclusion. U be kangaroo?
Re: Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2016
Dilidee:

Did somthing happen to ur brain_reasonable ppl post comments cus they hav sumtin reasonable 2say _but conceived by a broken condom lyk u will jx typ trash n post #mtcheeeew!
una no know wetin una won type. If una Neva insult eachoda una Neva tok anything. Wots d difference between d two of u now. Tell me
Re: Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
horlabiyi:
Whenever you don't have anything reasonable to comment on a thread just try to shut your dirty mouth.

It's not even your fault but the fault of this site owner/moderators that are allowing tribalism to kill this forum.

must you comment? Can't you just ignore
Re: Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
rheether:

Read again and this time try to understand me. Have a wonderful week ahead.
they think say na Hausa man get marcopolo...don't mind dem
Re: Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:51am On Jul 25, 2016
D driver ran bfr he is lynched with that our stupid character of lynching.. Zoooooo
Re: Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos by Gkemz: 5:39am On Jul 25, 2016
Ifesinachi don enter big problem as a police warden is involved. They'd have to provide the driver or his relation. The culprit will definitely be found to face the full wrath of law
Re: Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos by islandmoon: 6:39am On Jul 25, 2016
They won't burn the bus because that place is a christian area! The people around there are calm!
Re: Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos by Baroba(m): 7:39am On Jul 25, 2016
An unfortunate accident, proper barricades should be built for these yellow fever traffic wardens, those wooden structures you usually see them in, is nothing short of suicidal. Even an Okada can ram through, imagine what a marcopolo coach bus will do..

I hope these reckless drivers are brought to book, too many unnecessary accidents these days..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed Around My Area / Inflation: Which Item's Price Surprises You? / Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.