Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? (6054 Views)

Unbelievable, Bible God Accepts Human Sacrifices! / Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? / Clear Error In The Bible: God Could Not Make Such A Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by winner01(m): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
An atheist who believes there is no good or evil wants to know who killed more between a supposed fictional character and an evil atheist megalomaniac and blood thirsty vampire Hitler ?

So much for logical reasoning .

Atheist Hitler obviously killed more - 20 million - and fictional character killed none . How can someone who you say does not exist kill someone undecided

Ranchhoddas , this is why I atheistic beliefs can stand logic and reasoning . Your questions do make sense
God does not exist, yet he is evil.

And then this would make frontpage. Sometimes I wonder what these people smoke. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by winner01(m): 9:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rossikk:

Where did I say I was against all religion?
Ranchhoddas, your guy is not in the same page with you grin.
grin
Hahahaha grin grin grin

Rossikk:

Don't make up lies like your lying bible. Understood? The only person I see crying here is you, as the truth batters your imported, stup.id fairytales.
Keep spitting hate, i dey laff you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Ranchhoddas: 10:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:
An atheist who believes there is no good or evil wants to know who killed more between a supposed fictional character and an evil atheist megalomaniac and blood thirsty vampire Hitler ?

Atheist Hitler obviously killed more - 20 million - and fictional character killed none . How can someone who you say does not exist kill someone undecided

Ranchhoddas , this is why I atheistic beliefs can stand logic and reasoning . Your questions do make sense
For the umpteenth time, I am not an atheist and neither is the OP. Now address the topic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Ranchhoddas: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
winner01:

What doed supreme being, creator of the universe and intelligence behind the universe have to do with this context? undecided

Did you read through the thread atall? undecided Or are you just looking for what to say?

Maybe you should just go cool off somewhere abeg, your brain don dey overheat.
This is an attempt at evading the OP. Anyway, I knew you were going to do it. I am not totally suprised.

1 Like

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Rossikk(m): 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
winner01:

What hate? The only 'hate' i see is the hate spewing from books like the bible and koran, which deceive billions of people, by lying to them about a wicked God who tortures children, orders rap.e, orders looting and mass murder, and orders humans to worship him or risk eternal torture.. Your imported religions are based on fear, hate, and lies.

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Ranchhoddas: 10:26pm On Jul 24, 2016
winner01:
Ranchhoddas, your guy is not in the same page with you grin.
grin
Hahahaha grin grin grin

Keep on pretending that you do not understand the topic you hear. I now see you for what you truly are.

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by hopefulLandlord: 10:49pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
For the umpteenth time, I am not an atheist and neither is the OP. Now address the topic.

Hehehehehehe

Don't mind the deluded people

Anyone against their religion must be an atheist
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Rossikk(m): 11:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Hehehehehehe

Don't mind the deluded people

Anyone against their religion must be an atheist

They literally cannot fathom any conceptualisation of God, divinity, or transcendence that is outside their little, imported christian box. Shameful.
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by winner01(m): 12:17am On Jul 25, 2016
Rossikk:

Where did I say I was against all religion? Don't make up lies like your lying bible. Understood? The only person I see crying here is you, as the truth batters your imported, stup.id fairytales. Look at you. A shameless man who actually believes a man like him stood before onlookers and suddenly began rising up on his own, into heaven. As if heaven is a physical place like some planet as opposed to a spiritual location reachable only by disembodied souls. The nature of heaven. The nature of the soul. The nature of transition. These are elementary things that even the most backward African religion will teach you for free, yet you idio.ts abandon the massive body of knowledge left you by your ancestors, to chase ridiculous, stup.id kindergarten rubbish sold you by invaders and looters of your country. Just take your shamelessness out of my front. I just see you as a dumb slave with nothing upstairs. If the Chinese had invaded you instead of the British, you would today be singing the praises of Buddha with as much assurance and fervour as you do now of ''Jesus''. If India had invaded you, you would today be worshiping cows, like they do in India. Afterall, are you not a mere robot open to the whims and caprices of foreign invaders? Do you research what they teach you to know if it's true? Did you research 'Jesus' before worshiping? Of course not. Dummy dum dum. Plus you're dumb enough to persist in their imported trash even after the Europeans have long abandoned the said religion for the nonsense they know it is. Dummies crying louder than the bereaved. Just take your Jesus crap and get the fck out of my face.
blah! blah! blah!

Save your insults, you may need them later.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by KingEbukaNaija: 12:24am On Jul 25, 2016
winner01:
blah! blah! blah!

Save your insults, you may need them later.

Your photo is epic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right there !!!!!!!!!

Yes ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Nailed it !!!

Thread closed !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by KingEbukaNaija: 12:26am On Jul 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

If you are not an atheist , what are you ?

Atheist megalomaniac Hitler did= over 20 million - since God according to you is fictional .

Its a daft question seeing the OP is an atheist .

Fictional characters can't kill .
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Ranchhoddas: 12:40am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

If you are not an atheist , what are you ?

Atheist megalomaniac Hitler did= over 20 million - since God according to you is fictional .

Its a daft question seeing the OP is an atheist .

Fictional characters can't kill .
I am a Christian in transition. I have no label yet. The OP on the other hand is not atheist at all. I have read his debates with atheists. I have known him for quite a while. He is not atheist (something you and winner01 would have observed if you had taken time to go through his post). He believes, sorry knows there is a First Cause, he just doesn't agree it's the God you and yours guys preach. He's does not expect to defend God. He expects to defend the Christian God.

1 Like

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by KingEbukaNaija: 12:45am On Jul 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I am a Christian in transition. confusion

Fixed that for you

I have no label yet. The OP on the other hand is not atheist at all. I have read his debates with atheists. I have known him for quite a while. He is not atheist (something you and winner01 would have observed if you had taken time to go through his post). He believes, sorry knows there is a First Cause, he just doesn't agree it's the God you and yours guys preach. He's does not expect to defend God. He expects to defend the Christian God.

He is a deist then . I am working on questioning the deists we have on this forum . Not in a bad way though

He is a deist and he sees the bible as fictional . If the bible is fictional , then it means he sees the Christian God as fictional - this simply exculpates the fictional character from any murder accusations .

This is too simple na , why the obfuscation ?
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Ranchhoddas: 12:58am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Fixed that for you

He is a deist then . I am working on questioning the deists we have on this forum . Not in a bad way though

He is a deist and he sees the bible as fictional . If the bible is fictional , then it means he sees the Christian God as fictional - this simply exculpates the fictional character from any murder accusations .

This is too simple na , why the obfuscation ?

I don't think deism totally qualifies him. Read his old posts if you are interested(they are quite fascinating)....The character isn't fictional to you, so you should address the message instead of the messenger.
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by KingEbukaNaija: 1:14am On Jul 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I don't think deism totally qualifies him. Read his old posts if you are interested(they are quite fascinating)....The character isn't fictional to you, so you should address the message instead of the messenger.

Anything against Christ for you guys is fascinating even bestiality grin

Ever seen any thread by a non Christian thanking God for life or giving us a foundation for morality or admitting that Christ's teachings were good?

When that happens then I'll address the topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Ranchhoddas: 1:18am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Anything against Christ for you guys is fascinating even bestiality grin

Ever seen any thread by a non Christian thanking God for life or giving us a foundation for morality or admitting that Christ's teachings were good?

When that happens then I'll address the topic
Very cheap cop-out. The only Christian I trust on this forum, the only I'm sure will go to Heaven( if there's a Heaven) should come and help us abeg. Cc Image123
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Rossikk(m): 3:30am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Your photo is epic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right there !!!!!!!!!

Yes ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Nailed it !!!

Thread closed !!

Garbage. We know that Gandhi and Buddha were REAL PEOPLE WHO EXISTED. No fairytales attached to them, no magic, no being born of a virgin, walking on water, raising the dead, and flying up to 'heaven' like Superman. So when people hear the words of Gandhi or Buddha, they can relate to them. When they hear the words of ''Jesus'', somebody whom nobody can prove ever lived on this earth, a mythological being, of course people roll their eyes. The only people who believe in 'Jesus' are brainwashed people. There is no reason to believe it.

Look, IF the creator of this universe really had a special son whom he sent to this planet, we would not be here having this debate. Trust me on that. The evidence would be so overwhelming, so irrefutable, so comprehensive, so unchallengeable, that every single person on earth would forever accept it. But what do we have today? A mere 1/6th of the global population are christians, and are threatening the other 5/6ths with eternal suffering and torture in 'hellfire' for not 'believing'.. I mean, what chaotic nonsense is that? Why would the Supreme Being create such a chaotic, unnecessary situation where even the very existence of his 'special son' is disputed and dismissed by nearly all the earthly population, owing to a simple thing as lack of evidence? The Creator of this universe? Lacking evidence? I mean the entire thing is LUDICROUS, and for sane people to go along with this charade is really appalling.

Why would God kill or torture anybody for not 'believing in ' him? Did he show his face to human beings? Did he appear and make some announcement where everyone saw and heard him, etc? No? So why would he kill and torture for an eternity some human who doesn't believe he exists? Or who believes he exists, but chooses NOT to worship him, since he doesn't really know him too well, having never laid eyes on him. WHY would your 'kind, loving God', TORTURE humans eternally for that? I mean, the entire story is just absolute MADNESS.

I put it to you that the Supreme Being described by our ancestors, and by all religions that are non christian/muslim/Jewish, is the TRUE God - aloof, remote, who lets man live freely, make his mistakes, and return to Him wiser, as immortal souls upon physical expiration. PERIOD. Nothing more. Books like the bible and koran, BLASPHEME this magnificent Intelligence, by attributing all sorts of horrors to him. Decent people must reject their tenets.
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 25, 2016
Did I Just Hear Kingebukasblog Call Hitler An Atheist!! undecided
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 25, 2016
@op Lets Make This Simple:
According To Their Bible..
God Killed Millions
According To History...
Hitler Killed Millions
Hitler Killed The Jews By Blaming Them For Jesus Death & Other Reasons
Hitler Killed For Jesus In Gods Name
Basically The Blood Is On Gods Head!!
So We Add Both grin
Hitler Kills+ God Kills = God Kills++ grin
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by winner01(m): 7:39am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

When that happens then I'll address this
Ranchhoddas, if you have an iota of honesty left in you and are not just in a haste to make christianity wrong in your heart, you will understand the bolded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by KingEbukaNaija: 8:11am On Jul 25, 2016
winner01:

Ranchhoddas, if you have an iota of honesty left in you and are not just in a haste to make christianity wrong in your heart, you will understand the bolded.

How can they ? Its only evil they want to associate God with . Christ gave us the greatest commandment which is to love one another but none of them seems to care . If we loved one another as he had commanded , they'd be peace and happiness in this world . But no , how could they .

God gave life and if he takes the life of his own creation , God becomes evil ? Does that make any sense to anyone ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by KingEbukaNaija: 8:14am On Jul 25, 2016
Rossikk:

Garbage. We know that Gandhi and Buddha were REAL PEOPLE WHO EXISTED. No fairytales attached to them, no magic, no being born of a virgin, walking on water, raising the dead, and flying up to 'heaven' like Superman. So when people hear the words of Gandhi or Buddha, they can relate to them. When they hear the words of ''Jesus'', somebody whom nobody can prove ever lived on this earth, a mythological being, of course people roll their eyes. The only people who believe in 'Jesus' are brainwashed people. There is no reason to believe it.

Look, IF the creator of this universe really had a special son whom he sent to this planet, we would not be here having this debate. Trust me on that. The evidence would be so overwhelming, so irrefutable, so comprehensive, so unchallengeable, that every single person on earth would forever accept it. But what do we have today? A mere 1/6th of the global population are christians, and are threatening the other 5/6ths with eternal suffering and torture in 'hellfire' for not 'believing'.. I mean, what chaotic nonsense is that? Why would the Supreme Being create such a chaotic, unnecessary situation where even the very existence of his 'special son' is disputed and dismissed by nearly all the earthly population, owing to a simple thing as lack of evidence? The Creator of this universe? Lacking evidence? I mean the entire thing is LUDICROUS, and for sane people to go along with this charade is really appalling.

Why would God kill or torture anybody for not 'believing in ' him? Did he show his face to human beings? Did he appear and make some announcement where everyone saw and heard him, etc? No? So why would he kill and torture for an eternity some human who doesn't believe he exists? Or who believes he exists, but chooses NOT to worship him, since he doesn't really know him too well, having never laid eyes on him. WHY would your 'kind, loving God', TORTURE humans eternally for that? I mean, the entire story is just absolute MADNESS.

I put it to you that the Supreme Being described by our ancestors, and by all religions that are non christian/muslim/Jewish, is the TRUE God - aloof, remote, who lets man live freely, make his mistakes, and return to Him wiser, as immortal souls upon physical expiration. PERIOD. Nothing more. Books like the bible and koran, BLASPHEME this magnificent Intelligence, by attributing all sorts of horrors to him. Decent people must reject their tenets.

Mister . All these verbose talk would be tackled on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3220590/questions-god-bible-christianity-bring

Send in your questions one by one please . Some of these misconceptions have been well tackled already on that thread
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Ranchhoddas: 10:18am On Jul 25, 2016
winner01:

Your God has promised to torture people for countless trillions of years regardless of how they lived their just for not accepting Jesus (without proof). How can you not see the evil in that?

2 Likes

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Ranchhoddas: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

How can they ? Its only evil they want to associate God with . Christ gave us the greatest commandment which is to love one another but none of them seems to care . If we loved one another as he had commanded , they'd be peace and happiness in this world . But no , how could they .

God gave life and if he takes the life of his own creation , God becomes evil ? Does that make any sense to anyone ?
What evil can be greater torturing people(even children) for all eternity?

1 Like

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by KingEbukaNaija: 10:23am On Jul 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
What evil can be greater torturing people(even children) for all eternity?

Children ? God don't throw kids in hell .
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Ranchhoddas: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Children ? God don't throw kids in hell .
Some of the hell visitors say otherwise. But still, what is more evil than roasting people for all eternity. Can you think of something more psychopathic?

1 Like

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by KingEbukaNaija: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Some of the hell visitors say otherwise. But still, what is more evil than roasting people for all eternity. Can you think of something more psychopathic?

You need this thread : https://www.nairaland.com/3220590/questions-god-bible-christianity-bring
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

Ranchhoddas , this is why atheistic beliefs can't stand logic and reasoning . Your questions do not make sense
Hitler was a Christian.
He's commonly quoted as saying 'My movement is a Christian one'.
Besides. if he had won, the ideas he proposed would've been seen as normal by now.
Another thing I've noticed on nairaland is how people commonly equate disbelief in Christianity/Islam to Atheism. They are two different things.
Disbelief in those silly religions does not mean disbelief in a a supernatural being.
This thread, no doubt was created for arguments, lol, with the knowledge that Christians are ashamed admit that their god Yahweh, if he existed, killed more people than Hitler. Shame on you op tho, lol, its better to let these people believe what they want instead of stirring up unnecessary uncomfortable feelings in them.
I have to conclude that the white man that wrote that Bible, the people in charge, wrote it, trying to ascribe human qualities to their god. Just so they could have something to live by, an imaginary authority figure. 'I am a jealous god'. . . really?? The supposed creator of the universe gets jealous of the things he created?? Kings get jealous. Presidents like Erdogan get jealous. Will a programmer, who created an AI robot (AI, because AIs are capable of free will) get jealous of his creations? That's not all. They ascribe human behaviours like anger, happiness, etc to their god.
I just got acquainted with the term Deism, and by inference, in my opinion, its the most logical (so far) explanation . . . a creator that does not interfere with the activities of his creations.
Unlike the bible that says the earth is 6000 years old. lmao.

3 Likes

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Rossikk(m): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Thank you, Anonymous. Of course the Supreme being is detached and remote from human affairs. He KNOWS that humans are his own souls having a brief experience in a physical human embodiment. He knows that whatever 'sins' they commit as humans is merely due to their temporary separation from the spirit world, their true home, where love, perfection, and knowledge reign supreme. Why then would he bother interfering in their human lives? Issuing commandments, threatening eternal torture in hell, massacring whole populations? Of course those claims in the bible and Koran are all lies. You can only believe them if you don't know the true nature of God, existence, the soul, and the afterlife.

1 Like

Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by oaroloye(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
ADOLF HITLER did not kill as many people as he is accused of: SIX MILLION JEWS never died in any "HOLOCAUST."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1slx74zKQMc&list=PL8Qrr0ohEZmpidhgak6XpgIjJCdBvaQms&index=5

Therefore, the GERMANS were able to go and occupy PALESTINE, and POSE as HEBREWS.

A better question would be to ask, how many people did God ever kill UNJUSTLY?

. EZEKIEL 18:4.

4. "Behold, all souls are Mine;
as the soul of the father,
so also the soul of the son is mine:
the soul that sinneth, it shall die."

GOD IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL LIFE, and imprints His Commandments to every species in every member of it when they are born.

As such, He deserved Respect and subservient obedience. Disobeying Him is what causes Death.
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by oaroloye(m): 8:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

SOULS THAT FAIL THE FITNESS TEST ARE DESTROYED IMMEDIATELY.

The "Fitness Test" consists of being able to render a TOTAL RECALL image of one's entire life at the time of death to an entity that manifests for that purpose. All of the ANIMALS fail this test.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

Most HUMANS fail this test, and are categorized with the ANIMALS.

When a Soul fails to give a full accounting on-the-spot, this Entity cuts into their Soul Body and extracts the data by Brute Force.

The Soul so treated is unable to manifest its AfterLife Body, and is finished off by the "DEVILS," who feast on its remaining Spiritual Energies.

The EXTREME SEERS who have monitored this Event over centuries, tried to find ways to prevent the Entity from destroying their Souls at Death. The only method that works is to GIVE THE ENTITY WHAT IT WANTS.

They therefore developed at technique whereby they could TOTALLY RECALL their entire life experiences ON-DEMAND.

The process is very simple: THE Spiritual Warrior makes an effort to TOTALLY RECALL EVERYTHING THEY KNOW ABOUT EVERY PERSON THEY HAVE EVER MET. Starting from 20 minutes per day, they work up to a point where doing it for 2 hours per day is no strain.

At a key point, a memory is accessed called "THE USHER."

After this, one no longer simply REMEMBERS past experiences, one RELIVES them.

Within a YEAR, the Warrior has attained the ability to TOTALLY RECALL their entire Life in 20 minutes.

[See: THE POWER OF SILENCE, by Carlos Castaneda.]

When a person has done this, IF they are so STUPID, after THIS level of achievement to STILL DIE, they are able to SATISFY the Accountant Entity, which leaves without damaging them. Only then are they allowed to draw on the last Spiritual Energies from every cell, and CREATE their AfterLife Spirit Energy Body, able to house their Mind, Personality, and Memories.

This can go to one of THREE POSSIBLE DESTINATIONS- HELL, PARADISE, or HEAVEN- depending on the COMPATIBLE ENERGIES they carry, due to how they lived their lives on Earth.

To go to HELL, one must have ABUSED Spiritual Power to the extent of being able to cohere and deploy one's Spirit Body- making one a LIABILITY, should one FAIL the NEXT Test of Worthiness- Righteousness and Discipline.

A disembodied Soul can do a variety of damage- including hijack the body of a newborn infant- cheating them of life.

Such DANGEROUS SOULS need to be CONTAINED- for the Good of the Universe.

NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT THIS!

SEE MY BLOG?
Re: Who Killed More People - The Bible God Or Hitler? by Ranchhoddas: 8:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
oaroloye:

SOULS THAT FAIL THE FITNESS TEST ARE DESTROYED IMMEDIATELY.

The "Fitness Test" consists of being able to render a TOTAL RECALL image of one's entire life at the time of death to an entity that manifests for that purpose. All of the ANIMALS fail this test.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

Most HUMANS fail this test, and are categorized with the ANIMALS.

When a Soul fails to give a full accounting on-the-spot, this Entity cuts into their Soul Body and extracts the data by Brute Force.

The Soul so treated is unable to manifest its AfterLife Body, and is finished off by the "DEVILS," who feast on its remaining Spiritual Energies.

The EXTREME SEERS who have monitored this Event over centuries, tried to find ways to prevent the Entity from destroying their Souls at Death. The only method that works is to GIVE THE ENTITY WHAT IT WANTS.

They therefore developed at technique whereby they could TOTALLY RECALL their entire life experiences ON-DEMAND.

The process is very simple: THE Spiritual Warrior makes an effort to TOTALLY RECALL EVERYTHING THEY KNOW ABOUT EVERY PERSON THEY HAVE EVER MET. Starting from 20 minutes per day, they work up to a point where doing it for 2 hours per day is no strain.

At a key point, a memory is accessed called "THE USHER."

After this, one no longer simply REMEMBERS past experiences, one RELIVES them.

Within a YEAR, the Warrior has attained the ability to TOTALLY RECALL their entire Life in 20 minutes.

[See: THE POWER OF SILENCE, by Carlos Castaneda.]

When a person has done this, IF they are so STUPID, after THIS level of achievement to STILL DIE, they are able to SATISFY the Accountant Entity, which leaves without damaging them. Only then are they allowed to draw on the last Spiritual Energies from every cell, and CREATE their AfterLife Spirit Energy Body, able to house their Mind, Personality, and Memories.

This can go to one of THREE POSSIBLE DESTINATIONS- HELL, PARADISE, or HEAVEN- depending on the COMPATIBLE ENERGIES they carry, due to how they lived their lives on Earth.

To go to HELL, one must have ABUSED Spiritual Power to the extent of being able to cohere and deploy one's Spirit Body- making one a LIABILITY, should one FAIL the NEXT Test of Worthiness- Righteousness and Discipline.

A disembodied Soul can do a variety of damage- including hijack the body of a newborn infant- cheating them of life.

Such DANGEROUS SOULS need to be CONTAINED- for the Good of the Universe.

NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT THIS!

SEE MY BLOG?
I don't know what this is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Lady Evangelist Bola Odeleke? / Islamic And Christian Religion What Is The Difference / The Recipe For Effective Prayer - Talk Less And Believe More! By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.