Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,090 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Learn To Modify Any Psp, And Get Any Psp Game You Want: - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn To Modify Any Psp, And Get Any Psp Game You Want: (610 Views)

Power Bank For Phone, Tablets, Ipads, Ipods, Psp And Digital Camera Users / I Need A Sony Psp And Nokia N8 And I Live In Umuahia. Abia State / Buy Psp And Ps2 At Cheap Price Call: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn To Modify Any Psp, And Get Any Psp Game You Want: by Emygamz7(m): 7:32pm On Sep 16, 2009
YES THIS IS MY FIRST POST HERE, IT WAS THROUGH THIS SITE I REMEBERD THAT PSP STILL EXISTS,
    NOW IF YOU WANT YOUR PSP TO BE MORE THAN A GAME MACHINE AND BROWSER, ALSO GET ALL YOUR GAMES ON YOUR PSP NO MATTER YOUR VERSION, tongue  JUST CALL ME I GIVE YOU MY PRIVE AND YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT AS EASY AS THAT, PLS THIS IS ONLY FOR ABUJA RESIDENTS, HERE IS MY NUMBER 08036588755      PLS NO MIDNIGHT CALLS, THANKS
Re: Learn To Modify Any Psp, And Get Any Psp Game You Want: by Emygamz7(m): 7:33pm On Sep 16, 2009
i promise wont charge much, but the price must worth what u want, am waiting any time kiss
Re: Learn To Modify Any Psp, And Get Any Psp Game You Want: by strictlyt: 12:16am On Sep 20, 2009
moi based in lagos n i do it f.o.c
Re: Learn To Modify Any Psp, And Get Any Psp Game You Want: by femzy(m): 5:52am On Sep 21, 2009
you guys modd ta-088v3

(1) (Reply)

Partner Needed / Need Lr Urgently / Cheap New Laptops: Tx2,6735s,compaq Mini,615:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.