Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Kickass Torrents Comes Back, Again! This Time As Kat.am - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Kickass Torrents Comes Back, Again! This Time As Kat.am (1719 Views)

Browse Any Blocked Site And Use Torrents On Any Network / Kickass Torrents Is ON / Surprise The Mothers This Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kickass Torrents Comes Back, Again! This Time As Kat.am by Denko2721987(m): 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
Kickass Torrents is back, again. This time, as KAT.am. It also contains the complete
KAT database and the user account data. The
hosting information is kept a secret behind the walls of Cloudflare.

From the past few days, we have been
following the chase between the homeland security department and KAT family. And here is another iteration of KickAss Torrents that has popped up on the internet. KAT.am , with complete KAT database including the user account data, is live now, reports The Verge.

The homeland security department seized KAT’s
domains. They also managed to arrest KAT
founder Artem Vaulin aka Tirm with Facebook and Apple’s help. But, the world’s most loved torrent website came back as Dxtorrent and kickass torrents.website, which is NOT a mirror backed by IsoHunt, as some reports suggested.

The whole scenario resembles what we see in
Indian daily soaps where characters come back
from the dead again and again. Jon Snow fans
will also find this analogy relatable. KAT.am is the
new domain rooting for Kickass Torrents’ rebirth.
The website is “hosted on different cloud servers to prevent blockade, and the hosting information
is well hidden behind Cloudflare,” the creators of
KAT.am said in an email to The Verge.

Pirate websites coming back from the dead is not
a surprise to our ears. The Pirate Bay did so in the
past. It’s now running buttery smooth with all of
its glory and its original .org domain. No matter how many times the security agencies and the
copyright holders will try to put a bar on the
pirate realm, it looks like it will come again, and
again. Just like it has done so far.

Note: The KAT.am website was working at the
time of writing this post.

http://fossbytes.com/kickass-torrents-comes-back-kat-am/

Re: Kickass Torrents Comes Back, Again! This Time As Kat.am by Denko2721987(m): 3:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
*in mavin gaye's voice* awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, 'i feel good'... This news made my sunday.... Kickingasses for chisel..
Re: Kickass Torrents Comes Back, Again! This Time As Kat.am by Smileprince(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
The sites reminds me of the days of MTN Privoxy cheat.

Cheap data is one way network providers kills the interest of hacking in Nigeria.

I miss you free browsing.
Re: Kickass Torrents Comes Back, Again! This Time As Kat.am by clintino700(m): 3:57pm On Jul 24, 2016
Wow...this is good..
Re: Kickass Torrents Comes Back, Again! This Time As Kat.am by annunaki2(m): 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
Denko2721987:
*in mavin gaye's voice* awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, 'i feel good'... This news made my sunday.... Kickingasses for chisel..

What is kickass torrent
Re: Kickass Torrents Comes Back, Again! This Time As Kat.am by Denko2721987(m): 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
annunaki2:

What is kickass torrent

Its a number one spot torrent site where u download tons of goodies from the good, the bad and the ugly like movies, music, shows, games, software.. Everthing, which usually include legal and illegal copyrighted materials..
Re: Kickass Torrents Comes Back, Again! This Time As Kat.am by annunaki2(m): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
Denko2721987:

Its a number one spot torrent site where u download tons of goodies from the good, the bad and the ugly like movies, music, shows, games, software.. Everthing, which usually include legal and illegal copyrighted materials..

Alright thanks.

(1) (Reply)

discount inverter ups fan stabilzer battery / Latest MTN Unlimited Free Data And Airtime Cheat - September 2020 / Autocard 2011 64bit And 32 Bit Version Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.