Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

It/siwes Unilever Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / It/siwes Unilever Aptitude Test (2234 Views)

Unilever Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Nestle It/siwes Students / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It/siwes Unilever Aptitude Test by Angeliquecutee: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2016
pls is there any one that have written unilever IT aptitude test I would like to know how the questions are
Re: It/siwes Unilever Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 26, 2016
Angeliquecutee:
pls is there any one that have written unilever IT aptitude test I would like to know how the questions are
Have you been sent an invite?
Re: It/siwes Unilever Aptitude Test by Angeliquecutee: 8:06am On Jul 26, 2016
not yet
Re: It/siwes Unilever Aptitude Test by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
Angeliquecutee:
not yet
I'm also waiting on that...I guess the test should be around 2nd week of August.
Re: It/siwes Unilever Aptitude Test by emartu(m): 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
pls hw can i register 2 write the test
Re: It/siwes Unilever Aptitude Test by EduAnsa: 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
emartu:
pls hw can i register 2 write the test

Register here to write the test
Re: It/siwes Unilever Aptitude Test by Nasa4G(f): 11:36am On Aug 09, 2016
Good day all,I just got a test invite from unilever now. The test is on saturday. Pls I need help with their past questions.
Thanks.
Re: It/siwes Unilever Aptitude Test by weldersmind(m): 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nasa4G:
Good day all,I just got a test invite from unilever now. The test is on saturday. Pls I need help with their past questions.
Thanks.

location of the test
Re: It/siwes Unilever Aptitude Test by Incredibleme: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
*double post
Re: It/siwes Unilever Aptitude Test by Incredibleme: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
I got the invite just today too. The Test will be at their office at oregun ikeja and i school in university of Portharcourt, are there any arrangements for students coming from places outside lagos?

please if you have a sample of their test questions do share. Thanks.
Re: It/siwes Unilever Aptitude Test by Nasa4G(f): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
weldersmind:

location of the test
Their Head Office,No 1 Billingsway, Oregun, Ikeja
Re: It/siwes Unilever Aptitude Test by quadreyatom(m): 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
Please can anyone post the invite here or do they want to do in batch in order to avoid crowd?.....Am still yet to get their invite ooooo
Re: It/siwes Unilever Aptitude Test by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
Dear Applicant, Thank you for taking the time to complete the Unilever Nigeria Internship application. Based on the strength of your application, we are glad to inform you that your application has been successful and you have progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process, congratulations. As part of the next stage, you will be required to take a Paper based Aptitude Assessment. This assessment will consist of three 20 minute tests -Numerical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning and Logical Reasoning tests. Venue: Unilever Head Office, 1 Billingsway, Oregun, Ikeja. PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING: * You are not allowed to come earlier than 30 minutes to stipulated arrival time. If you come earlier than that, please do not loiter around the premises. * If you are more than 5 minutes late you will not be allowed to take the assessment. * Bring along a means of identification. * Bring a calculator with you as you will not be provided with one. * Upon arrival, please check in at the gate and follow the instructions you are being provided with. * You are to confirm attendance latest 8:00pm on Wednesday 10th August 2016 via the this link: https:///forms/a3lzNJ8v9Ly2m1R73 * Following your confirmation, you will receive a final mail indicating your batch and assessment time latest 4pm on Thursday 11th August, 2016 We look forward to seeing you. Regards, EB Team

(1) (Reply)

Contec Global Group Graduate Management Trainee Program 2018 - Abuja And Lagos / SHELL Petroleum Dev. Company Of Nig Ltd (SPDC) Postgrad Scholarship Scheme 2019 / The Nigeria Police Force 2019 List Of Successful Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.