Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,053 members, 7,956,933 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Davido Having Fun With Nigerians In The Street Of New York --( Pics & Vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Having Fun With Nigerians In The Street Of New York --( Pics & Vid) (2223 Views)

Davido Having Fun At Cubana Hotel Owerri (Photos) / Davido Having Fun in Eto's House as he Rocks Eto's jersey in Cameroon (pics,Vid) / Tiwa Savage And DJ Khaled At A Club In New York --( Pics/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Having Fun With Nigerians In The Street Of New York --( Pics & Vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
Davido was seen Having Fun With Nigerians Living In New York City USA taking Photos Together.

Watch the video Below and the pics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jeq24LEK4Q

http://www.naijacelebvideos.com/2016/07/davido-fans-having-fun-with-him-in.html?m=1

Re: Davido Having Fun With Nigerians In The Street Of New York --( Pics & Vid) by holuwatobhy(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
Nokia 3310
Re: Davido Having Fun With Nigerians In The Street Of New York --( Pics & Vid) by youngest85(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
make him come do am 4 ikorodu na!

1 Like

Re: Davido Having Fun With Nigerians In The Street Of New York --( Pics & Vid) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2016
holuwatobhy:
Nokia 3310
Those pictures are screenshots from the real video.

How can David I be using 3310
Re: Davido Having Fun With Nigerians In The Street Of New York --( Pics & Vid) by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
[size=14pt]Davido be like

I get like $2million, Omo no be asset

Na liability? [/size]
Re: Davido Having Fun With Nigerians In The Street Of New York --( Pics & Vid) by Koboland(f): 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
OBO!
Re: Davido Having Fun With Nigerians In The Street Of New York --( Pics & Vid) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin nextime Davido.... Nextime.. I'll catch u.
Re: Davido Having Fun With Nigerians In The Street Of New York --( Pics & Vid) by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2016
I love bad niggaz and davido is a bad nigg@ #no homo
Re: Davido Having Fun With Nigerians In The Street Of New York --( Pics & Vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 9:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
I love bad niggaz and davido is a bad nigg@ #no homo

Lol..... Davido ain't a bad nigga
Re: Davido Having Fun With Nigerians In The Street Of New York --( Pics & Vid) by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
ShutdownBrown24:

Lol..... Davido ain't a bad nigga
Really?
Re: Davido Having Fun With Nigerians In The Street Of New York --( Pics & Vid) by HARDBUOI: 11:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
wen will diz stupid foool grow up.
Re: Davido Having Fun With Nigerians In The Street Of New York --( Pics & Vid) by Amberon11: 12:01am On Jul 25, 2016
Nice. This is how it should be. Davido is a big baby.
grin
Re: Davido Having Fun With Nigerians In The Street Of New York --( Pics & Vid) by floragregs(f): 12:06am On Jul 25, 2016
Amberon11:
grin
I call him Babydo! smiley I like him sha because he's always looking happy. I love happy people.

1 Like

Re: Davido Having Fun With Nigerians In The Street Of New York --( Pics & Vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 6:06am On Jul 25, 2016
Amberon11:
grin

That's the spirit bro
Re: Davido Having Fun With Nigerians In The Street Of New York --( Pics & Vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2016
HARDBUOI:
wen will diz stupid foool grow up.

Man what's your problem

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Ay Makun’s Bedroom Is A Complete Knockout / Ex Nollywood Actress, Anita Hogan Shares Pics With Her Daughters / See How Nigerian Girls Are Sexually Exploit Through Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.