Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! (18956 Views)

Have You Ever Wondered Why '5' Is Always Dotted Or Marked On Your Phone Keypad? / iPhone 5 is Finally Here / Download The New Opera Mini 6.5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by soki2ng(m): 12:50pm On Sep 26, 2009
i read through previous post seems you all are saying the same thing and repeating your selves over and over again,
anyways, i hail una - (just passing through)
4.2 still rules
Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by rhymz(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2009
Guyz abeg,I need help wif the installation,the stuf just wont install on ma fone and how do i copy and paste with operamini 4.2
Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by Genuflect(m): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2009
@rhymz What network do you use
Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by puskin: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2009
Anyone with the download link for a working OM5 multi-handler .jar?
Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by Grizzly(m): 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2009
But it is scattered all over sharemobile! Just pick one
Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by puskin: 2:54pm On Sep 26, 2009
I know. They were just too plenty that I wanted to be sure of the one
Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by Dclique(m): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2009
soki2ng:

i read through previous post seems you all are saying the same thing and repeating your selves over and over again,
anyways, i hail una - (just passing through)
4.2 still rules

YeYE Guy that left PHONE section for romance and sexuality grin grin grin
go back there
wink wink
Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by Chrisbam(m): 5:02pm On Sep 26, 2009
Opera mini 5.0 handler http://www.sharemobile.ro/dls/share/42216/OM5BetaHandler-Modified-By-TStowe.jar
anyone still havin problems wit 4.2 here it is. opera mini 4.2 already configured servers, just download choose and surf, for martina, no port and no proxy required, http://www.sharemobile.ro/dls/share/ufax/Ufere_Mini_4.2.3_All_9jA-Operators.jar
Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by Chrisbam(m): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2009
Opera mini 5.0 handler http://www.sharemobile.ro/dls/share/42216/OM5BetaHandler-Modified-By-TStowe.jar
anyone still havin problems wit 4.2 here it is. opera mini 4.2 already configured servers, just download choose and surf, for martina, no port and no proxy required, http://www.sharemobile.ro/dls/share/ufax/Ufere_Mini_4.2.3_All_9jA-Operators.jar
Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by honsule(m): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2009
That Ufere 4.2 na rubbish jo.i downloaded it one time like this,immediately i just saw the guy pix customized on the opera and when i tried it,it didn't browse,i just uninstalled it.i Will NEVER download that opera again.
Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by WackyJ1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2009
I've been using opera mini 5 beta handler with all the mods. The only difference when configuring it is that, its a / that seperates the c***t from the server instead of a 'dot(.)'
I had this problem with opera mini 5 handler it always installs anytime i wanted to use it. What worked for me was that once it installs i don't change the settings again.
If your using mod, don't change the code you use to install.
Do not open too much tabs.
Most importantly do not ever switch to socket connection.

If your opera mini ever shows installing after you hav installed it before, try turning off then turning on your phone. It usually works for me.
Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by aieromon(m): 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2009
Well,i've not had re-installation problems associated with switching of network codes.
@genuflect
Watz your phone model?s40,s60v1 and s60v2 still have compatibility issues
Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by Genuflect(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2009
@honsule I've not tried that Ufere 4.2 but I use akposking's version and it works well http://www.sharemobile.ro/file.php?id=397880
Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by Dwayne(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2009
. . .when is d finished tin cuming out self?
Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by Genuflect(m): 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2009
@Aieromon I don't have compatibility issues cos I use Nokia E51 which is s60v3. But my om 5 does that reinstallation thingy if I change the code. What type are you using? Please post the link. Thanx
Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by aieromon(m): 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2009
Am using the one posted by dragnet
http://www.sharemobile.ro/file.php?id=394458
Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by WackyJ1(m): 2:41am On Sep 27, 2009
@genuflect next time you change the code, try turning your phone off and then on again. If it doesn't work let me know.

@Dwayne the real thing may be coming out in 2months time, give or take. Cos they hav to make it compatible with all phones.
Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by rhymz(m): 4:28am On Sep 27, 2009
guyz seriously men i dont see the big deal with dis stuf besidz d speed all other stuf is bleeped even the copy and past function is not working well/after copying i go to my note to paste but the feature just wont come by far 2.06 and its likes are way berrer than all these 4.2 and bleeped op5 so much noise and efizy.[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by Genuflect(m): 5:48am On Sep 27, 2009
@Wacky I uninstalled and installed another one but I don't gat cred now. I also noticed something b4 I removed it. When I type the address, it doesn't ask for access point but just loads a bit then stops. That was what really made me uninstall it
Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by Dwayne(m): 6:08am On Sep 27, 2009
Genuflect:

@Wacky I uninstalled and installed another one but I don't gat cred now. I also noticed something b4 I removed it. When I type the address, it doesn't ask for access point but just loads a bit then stops. That was what really made me uninstall it
don't get 2 worked up, reserve ur strenght and tym 4 da real tin.
Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by WackyJ1(m): 6:49am On Sep 27, 2009
I noticed that opera mini 5 beta does not show errors like opera mini 4.2. Instead if something is wrong, it just stops loading without telling you anything.

@genuflect if yours stopped loading before it asked for access point, it means it didn't even start to browse. if your using the mod version, it means you didn't put the c***t in the correct format or set something that prevents the opera mini from browsing.
You can mail me on cjikeako@yahoo.com
Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by santakris(m): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2009
I nd a working ip for my om 5 and 4.2 pls. santakris01@yahoo.com. I m grateful.
Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by Genuflect(m): 11:03am On Sep 27, 2009
@WackyJ1 I sent a mail to your box. Waiting for your response. Thanx
Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by Genuflect(m): 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2009
Does anybody have the om5 codes for glo[color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by Wilfem(m): 7:23pm On Sep 27, 2009
Does anyone have a code for this Opera 5 on Zain? Whoever has should pls send or forward it to my mail. Thanks
Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by soki2ng(m): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2009
Dclique:

YeYE Guy that left PHONE section for romance and sexuality grin grin grin
go back there
wink wink

DC your soo wrong for that one, lol
I didnt leave phone section, i just got too busy to plug Usb cable to phone. lol
i just pop in once in a while to make sure ur still being a good boy,
and its TV/movies > Bigbrother cos i'm addicted to it, lol
Re: Opera Mini 5 Is Finally Here! by Dclique(m): 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2009
Lol, Guys said they saw your comment there. Not that its a crime but its just amusing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces / Is 50000mah Power Bank Real? / Does Playing Games Make You Smarter Or Duller?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.