Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

How To Sell A Product. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How To Sell A Product. (755 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell A Product. by JVLI(f): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
Hi there,
Welcome to a new week.
Today' i want to teach on how to sell your products and services.
There are laws that govern selling and if you do not know these laws, you won't make sales.
You must realize that without selling something, you can never make sales.
Ever since i learnt how to sell, i've never fail to sell my products and services.
You must also know that your selling power= your sales power.
So how do i sell then?
Do the following:
1. First identify what to sell. Not ALL products have the potential to sell.
you must identify products that are needed, valuable and of good quality.
2. Your business must have a mission statement; The purpose for its existence, for that is where your location, buyers are.
3. Your product must be a problem solving one.
4. Never sell a product on the platform of lies. it can make you lose your reputation and credibility.
5. Never sell a product that your customer does not need.
6. Let your product be affordable.
7. Never sell a product that you can never buy yourself.
8. Never over promise and under deliver. do the opposite instead. under promise, but over deliver. it fulfills the law of reciprocity.
9. Be a master of words and lastly,
Be a man or woman of persuasion.
To know more about how to sell a product, kindly get the book, it is N2000 only.
call 08104941884 or 09091983452 for your copies today.
God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Tiles In Lagos / Capital Communication Limited / 7% Copper Available In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.