Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,638 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

If You Own A Quarry; I Need You To Invest In This My Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Own A Quarry; I Need You To Invest In This My Idea (484 Views)

Invest In My Idea Let's Make Millions On A Daily / Britain To Invest In Nigeria’s Oil Pipelines, Others / How Can I Protect My Idea Through Copyright In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Own A Quarry; I Need You To Invest In This My Idea by funsho75(m): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
my name is funsho.mining engineer...if you own a quarry and u do you blasting operation yourself.I will lile you to invest in this my idea of mechanized Ammonium mixing machine.I generated this idea during my industrial training in one of those quarry in Ibadan.it take time for the ANFO to be mixed so o sketch a mechanized way that this operation can be carried out and I have done research on all the principles that the process will be based.but I need someone im the industry that can invest in it so that we will work together and develop the first one for your company and it will be the sample amd4the first version.advantage of this machine.more work will be done with less time.accurate measurement of the constituen4of the ANFO.propal packaging of the mixed products.high productivity....looking forward to hearing from you.Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Help Me Promote Books On Amazon? / Mark Zuckerberg Reveals 'painful' Turning Point In Facebook's History / Best Ago Tankfarm Delivery Deal Available Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.