Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Buhari Is A Tragic Mistake! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buhari Is A Tragic Mistake! (315 Views)

Tragic Accident Along Jakande First Gate,lagos.No Life Lost(photos) / Fixed Matches Mistake Bettors Make / Very Tragic Accident At Fadeyi, Lagos - Corpses Littered Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is A Tragic Mistake! by OpenEye(m): 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2016
Buhari's Second Coming: A Tragic Mistake![color=#000099][/color]

There is a lot of corruption going on under President Buhari. Buhari is the number one obstacle to the war on corruption. Buhari would never allow the war on corruption to succeed. The reason is that he is himself, eminently corrupt and dishonest. He has no integrity. This is why he has no qualms distancing himself from the promises he made during the electioneering campaign.
Buhari is not a man of honour. He has no sense of fairness. This has been evident from his trajectory. It was why I never supported him. It was why I was hoping that he would disappoint me. But as usual, he failed again. He could not even try to disappoint me.
Please, Buhari, if only for the sake of the future of my children, disappoint me and perform. Please.

CLICK ON THIS LINK THE READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE
http://ugowrite..com.ng/2016/07/buharis-second-coming-tragic-mistake.html

(1) (Reply)

Superman Vs Incredible Hulk / We Will Give You Loan To Further/ Enhance Your Business And Pay Back With Ease / Lagos Ppro Urges Wives To Support Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.