Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) (38328 Views)

Iyabo Ojo And Her Mother, Olubunmi Fetuga Pictured Together / Iyabo Ojo And Priscilla Ajoke, Her Daughter Look Hot In New Adorable Photos / Wole Ojo And Kehinde Bankole Are In A Relationship? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by 9janewsarena: 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
Iyabo Ojo and her daughter, Priscilla, are currently on vacation in the U.S. and have shared some lovely street style photos. The mother daughter duo looked chic in casual ensembles. See photos below:

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/iyabo-ojo-and-daughter-show-off.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by 9janewsarena: 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
kiss kiss kiss

CONTINUE TO SEE MORE PICTURES OF MOTHER-DAUGHTER TOUR IN U.S. @@

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/07/iyabo-ojo-and-daughter-show-off.html

See as dem be like carbon copy...

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2016
And off too the Front page incinerator.
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
Why d small gal come dey do "chest out"?! My friend will u goan' carry ur book!!! At ur small age u wan dey form seductive.......

35 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by tunmidon(f): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2016
soberdrunk:
Why d small gal come dey do "chest out"?! My friend will u goan' carry ur book!!! At ur small age u wan dey form seductive.......
haha lol. Small small now, better don't give urself hypertension

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by Swegzfreak: 10:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
Iyaf ripe ooo

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by Bisjosh(f): 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
This woman sha dey do competition with Mercy Aigbe

10 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by teesugar(f): 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
Beautiful pair kiss

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by papinx(m): 10:58pm On Jul 24, 2016
Cool cool
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by RealJaneDoe: 1:09am On Jul 25, 2016
girls and bending their leg like yaba left patient

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 25, 2016
she's fin3
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 8:29am On Jul 25, 2016
kennygee:
And off too the Front page incinerator.

Hi sweet, good morning!
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hi sweet, good morning!

Gumorning.
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2016
kennygee:

Gumorning.
How is this pretty friend doing and hope you had a lovely night?
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

How is this pretty friend doing and hope you had a lovely night?

Yeah I did, sure u did.
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by KINGinVAHALA: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2016
kennygee:

Yeah I did, sure u did.
Yeah, was warmed, perfect but short, wasn't even upto 4hours.
Sweet, I guess you re aware of Mr Nairaland contest?
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Yeah, was warmed, perfect but short, wasn't even upto 4hours.

Sweet, I guess you re aware of Mr Nairaland contest?

Yeah I am, and I really don't want to take part in the voting process.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by Landloard01(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2016
GUYS BE CAREFUL

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by Kaybee14(m): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2016
Beautiful.
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by chukslawrence(m): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2016
Perfect
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by prinsam30: 11:26am On Jul 25, 2016
abeg who be mama, who be pikin
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by officialflex(f): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2016
Bisjosh:
dat is how u guys start war, if she is doing competition with her wat is ur business.over sabi pelsin
grin
Bisjosh:
dat is how u guys start war, if she is doing competition with her wat is ur business.over sabi pelsin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by royalfamily(m): 11:29am On Jul 25, 2016

That babe is dope I swear especially how she look sexy on that craze Jean. ..beside her mother looks like her elder sister. ......this 're the kinda of girl I wanna b waking up next to n not all this Tokunbo girls that flood moi street.

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by Rhotiz: 11:30am On Jul 25, 2016
soberdrunk:

Wetin ur eye find go her chest?

10 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by 400billionman: 11:30am On Jul 25, 2016
K

Brb.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by officialflex(f): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2016
Bisjosh:
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by Blingblings(m): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2016
Can someone tell this girl to stop sending me DM... I want to be a rev father
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by ademoladeji(m): 11:33am On Jul 25, 2016
Prescillia is highly Yanshable
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by Bisjosh(f): 11:44am On Jul 25, 2016
officialflex:
;Ddat is how u guys start war, if she is doing competition with her wat is ur business.over sabi pelsin

grin grin grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by reverendfather: 11:52am On Jul 25, 2016
who's the mum? and who's the daughter?
Re: Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla In The U.S. (Photos) by dreezybines: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2016
Okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Queen Dee, Elikem Kumordzie Sugar Mummy Who 'Hired' Afia Schwarzenegger / Customs Impounds E-money’s 10 Luxury Vehicles Over N6m Import Duty / Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.