Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday (38008 Views)

"I Tell Una Say I Be Mechanic Before I Meet My Babe?" - Nkechi Blessing's Lover / Uche, Pete Edochie's Son Spends N6M Treating COVID-19 That Damaged 80% Of Lungs / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Gifts Wife, Cynthia, Hermes, Cartier Bracelet On 30th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by press9jatv: 12:36pm On Feb 17
Nkechi Blessing lover raises the bar as he gifts her N6M bracelet on her 35th birthday, shares romantic moment on Val’s Day.🎂🎂🎂❤️❤️❤️❤️🎉🎉🎉🎉

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️✌️✌️✌️✌️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3eqZQ0P1-Y?si=yTuIfxb64BZ3ENjF

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by press9jatv: 12:37pm On Feb 17
Congratulations to her, what a lovely husband

Nkechi Blessing lover raises the bar as he gifts her N6M bracelet on her 35th birthday, shares romantic moment on Val’s Day (Video)

Today, February 14th 2024, curvey Nollywood actress Nkechi Blessing clocks 35-year-old and by extension has been celebrated specially by her lover Xxssive.

Nkechi Blessing has left many drooling on the photo and video sharing app, Instagram as she flooded app with stunning photos of her birthday today.

She wrote; “Cheers to another year of learning,evolving and becoming the best version of myself🥂❤️ This year hits different and all I want to do today is give Glory to GOD Almighty🙏🏻 please say a prayer for me in any language you understand .”

See the posts below;

However, Nkechi Blessing boo, Xxssive raises the bar as he penned a sweet note to his lover Nkechi Blessing when he poured out his heart and that was just the beginning.

He wrote; “Happy birthday big 35 Nkechi blessings Sunday 🎉 May the good lord bless your new chapter and grant you your heart desires amen. The most stubborn person have ever come across in my life 😅 but it doesn’t take away how amazing you are 😊😘 HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HAPPY VAL 🏃🏾‍♂️🏃🏾‍♂️🏃🏾‍♂️.”

See the post below;

Xxssive also orchestrated a delightful birthday and Valentine’s Day celebration for NBS by engaging a surprise event planning company.

The room was adorned with flickering candles, vibrant red balloons, and other charming decorations, setting a romantic ambiance as the celebrant enjoyed the occasion seated opposite her boyfriend at the elegantly set table.

A musician stood ready, strumming his guitar and serenading the couple with romantic melodies.

NBS couldn’t contain her excitement, overflowing with admiration for the enchanting arrangement. She expressed that no man had ever gone to such lengths to create such a heartfelt gesture for her.

Watch videos below;

See reactions below;

kingobiagu1: As an URHOBO man, bro why you Dey fall inlove. 👎🤦🏽‍♂️ we no Dey do all this one : What’s this na. Our own na too Dey brake girls heart. He reach your Turn u go Dey fall inlove :

dasola_dasilver’: Coat b like s&tan costume.

ibuolanrewaju_official: Ewo ninu yin loni ki oko nkechi wo aso red and black bayii.

worldwide_twosome: We urhobo men dey deliver. If you dey find true love, be with urhobo man ❤️❤️❤️🔥.

mckpolokpolo: Oppression don start so early is not up to 9 o’clock sef let me just go offline 😢😢😢.

tinuke39: Everybody deserves happiness.there is that one person who will take his time to know you deeply and see how amazing you are .don’t give up on love no matter if d society is counting for you.let them,they did math in SChool after all.

yhettyberry: Abeg let we single breath🙈🙈🙈I love to be loved and pampered 😍😍 God bless your union 👏.

https://www.intelregion.com/entertainment/nkechi-blessing-lover-raises-the-bar-as-he-gifts-her-n6m-bracelet-on-her-35th-birthday-shares-romantic-moment-on-vals-day-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by EreluRoz: 12:40pm On Feb 17
Fake love, the man is faking her, who dy trust Urhobo men?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by VeryWickedMan: 12:41pm On Feb 17
35 year old auntie doing what her daughter's mates ought to be doing.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by press9jatv: 12:47pm On Feb 17
More pictures from Instagram here

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by 123yes(m): 12:54pm On Feb 17
Nkechi na your luck enjoy your life when the ovation is highest. Tell other women your secret because it is not easy to get this kind of Bobo nowadays. congratulations for this special gift in this type of Tinubu government.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by Draslo(m): 1:09pm On Feb 17
Raising the simp bar.

Bitch is a self confessed lesbian. I know peop like to say Girls that ride dick and pussy are bisexual. Not all of them. Some of them dick just for money. They will never date a man. A simp, maybe.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by Draslo(m): 1:10pm On Feb 17
123yes:
Nkechi na your luck enjoy your life when the ovation is highest. This your kpekus na special one that nade the man enter and stick to it.. Tell other women your secret because it is not easy to get this kind of Bobo nowadays. congratulations for this special gift in this type of Tinubu government.
Sure you're a man?

7 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:43pm On Feb 17
Ashawo don catch maga

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by Oblongata: 1:43pm On Feb 17
Believe this girl at your own peril!

From local runs girl for osu that year...

To failed igbo/yoruba actress.

Someone that is 41 grin

All these clout na for Ope (ODF)

I know understand why that guy was so dumb to had gone for her in the first place. angry

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by ddippset(m): 1:44pm On Feb 17
This Nkechi na real full option oohh

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by BodyCount: 1:44pm On Feb 17
Ugly looking mumouuuu girl

BOBRISKY TWIN - THEY LOOK SO MUCH ALIKE

How some men dey take find this girl attractive dey always baffle me grin grin grin
I swear if me and her dey room nekid, my prick can never stand grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by BodyCount: 1:44pm On Feb 17
cheesy
Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by Curious345: 1:44pm On Feb 17
Mtcheew

Does the op expect us to keep reading this BS on empty stomach

4 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by ImoleNaija: 1:45pm On Feb 17

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by Balistic4: 1:45pm On Feb 17
It was never about the gift, it was about the cheap money grin grin grin

Why tell us the price before you give her? Money that can't buy toks 2010 corolla grin grin grin

I forgot to mention simp too grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by ProudNigerian01: 1:46pm On Feb 17
Noted.

*Reminder*:

Don't just claim you know God, show it in your thoughts, words and actions.

You can deny God in your actions and the places you go. Don't go to where Jesus would not want to be found. Don't do what Jesus wouldn't do.

Titus.1.16 - They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work.

God bless you. Amen.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by chiiraq802(m): 1:47pm On Feb 17
All for the gramm!!!

Tomorrow now you go hear things like 'He is a 2 minute man' 'She squirts alot'. lolz.

Abeg make una getat!! with una online fake love and fake life.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by Sirseedorf(m): 1:49pm On Feb 17
Olosho don graduate grin angry grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by Belial06: 1:49pm On Feb 17
Whose lover gave who what ? 🫤
And why should I care? Why is this on front page ?

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by lexy2014: 1:51pm On Feb 17
123yes:
Nkechi na your luck enjoy your life when the ovation is highest. This your kpekus na special one that nade the man enter and stick to it.. Tell other women your secret because it is not easy to get this kind of Bobo nowadays. congratulations for this special gift in this type of Tinubu government.

Leave the lady and her hype. fake life on display. unfortunately, some people will be carried away by it

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by ThatCEO: 1:51pm On Feb 17
Hehe. The Nkechi wey I know bought that bracelet for herself n gave it to a man to gift her. grin

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by LeeSmart: 1:53pm On Feb 17
Plenty people say these guys go breakup after 2-3 months but for where, they are still waxing strong.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by ednut1(m): 1:54pm On Feb 17
some men no get sense sha. after what happened with her last relationship. Another man get mind to date her. your future dragging awaits sha

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by Marvieduke(f): 1:54pm On Feb 17
I see no sense in the exposure of some parts of her boobs.... Well that is what her man wants...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by Forest122: 1:55pm On Feb 17
this old woman again

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by lexy2014: 1:55pm On Feb 17
I saw somewhere she wrote that her dress is "custom made" as if she is the first person to wear "custom made". everyday, tailors all over Nigeria sew custom made clothes. when you visit a tailor and say "sew this material for me", that is custom made.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by goodconsience77: 1:55pm On Feb 17
All this simp will never learn, they continue to give public toilet valuable things and last last na insult go end am. I will rather go to village and look for beautiful virgin and nature her to become something in life than going for public property.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nkechi Blessing's Lover Gifts Her N6M Bracelet On Her Birthday by Kobicove(m): 1:56pm On Feb 17
How is this even my business? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Actor Olumide Bakare On Sick Bed (Photo) / Tekno Wants A Child From Lola Rae? (Check This Out) / Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.