Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? (1846 Views)

How To Continue Using Whatsapp On BB and Symbian Even After 2017 Suspension / How To Open Whatsapp With U.S.A Number / Which of these two phones, Tecno C9 or Infinix Note 2, should I choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by EniHolar(f): 11:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
Please is it possible?
Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by MrPresident1: 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
EniHolar:
Please is it possible?

Eniola what is whatsapp
Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by ouigy99(m): 12:20am On Jul 25, 2016
Dunno about two phones, but I know you can be running WhatsApp on both your phone and desktop/laptop simultaneously
Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by EniHolar(f): 12:29am On Jul 25, 2016
MrPresident1:

Eniola what is whatsapp

Mr President indeed grin
Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by EniHolar(f): 12:29am On Jul 25, 2016
ouigy99:
Dunno about two phones, but I know you can be running WhatsApp on both your phone and desktop/laptop simultaneously

Thanks Bro
Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by Certifiedbillio(m): 12:44am On Jul 25, 2016
It's not possible, a WhatsApp account on one phone at a time, except for WhatsApp web on your computer
Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by Goddyreal1(m): 3:43am On Jul 25, 2016
Its nt possible, a message will be sent to the other phone telling u the account is active on another phone.
Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by emeijeh(m): 3:54am On Jul 25, 2016
Or u mean 2 numbers on 1 phone?

*same number on 2 phones is not possible but 2 or more numbers on 1 phone is very possible and easy
Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:29am On Jul 25, 2016
It is possible, that's what am using

Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by mosjames: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2016
One number for each whatspp only i think.
Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by EniHolar(f): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2016
Ajiswaggs:
It is possible, that's what am using

This is different. I mean different phones.
Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by daphid25(m): 11:46am On Jul 25, 2016
EniHolar:

This is different. I mean different phones.
You cannot use the same number on two different phones
Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by EniHolar(f): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
emeijeh:
Or u mean 2 numbers on 1 phone?

*same number on 2 phones is not possible but 2 or more numbers on 1 phone is very possible and easy

What's the procedure for the 2 numbers on 1 phone?
Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by EniHolar(f): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
It's not possible, a WhatsApp account on one phone at a time, except for WhatsApp web on your computer

How will I do that?

Will my chats on phone also appear on the PC whenever I log in on it?

Can both be opened at the same time?

Sorry if I'm asking too much.
Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by Certifiedbillio(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
EniHolar:

How will I do that?

Will my chats on phone also appear on the PC whenever I log in on it?

Can both be opened at the same time?

Sorry if I'm asking too much.
get WhatsApp web on your computer, then it will ask u to scan a barcode with your phone, after that all your chat will continue on the computer, but your phone must on with data also on
Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by emeijeh(m): 3:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
EniHolar:

What's the procedure for the 2 numbers on 1 phone?

Open Google play store.
Download Parallel space
Install.
You can also get more than 2 bbm and facebook accounts with. It too.
Let me know if you are stuck. I ll help out
Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by MrPresident1: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2016
EniHolar:

Mr President indeed grin

Simple question and you ta si mi abi? I forgive you grin

How are you, how was your day? wink
Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by Ishilove: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
MrPresident1:

Kwantinue the iranu, so gbo? I have your girlfriend on speed dial angry
Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by MrPresident1: 8:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ishilove:

Ah ahn naw Ishi, can't a brother be nice to a sister ni? grin

Which of my GFs do you av on speed dial cool
Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by Ishilove: 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2016
MrPresident1:

Ah ahn naw Ishi, can't a brother be nice to a sister ni? grin

Which of my GFs do you av on speed dial cool
Your madam at the top cool
Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by MrPresident1: 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ishilove:

Your madam at the top cool

Your senior? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by kappyjoe003(m): 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
EniHolar:
Please is it possible?
yeah, its 100% posibu... All u av to do is jez to verify d number u want to use, on d 2 fons... #shikena. As simple as boiling white yam...
Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by EniHolar(f): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2016
MrPresident1:

Ishilove:

Busted!
Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by Xhaka(m): 11:54am On Jul 26, 2016
kappyjoe003:

yeah, its 100% posibu... All u av to do is jez to verify d number u want to use, on d 2 fons... #shikena. As simple as boiling white yam...
So is yellow yam hard to boil
Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by oluspicy: 6:53am On Oct 23, 2016
Good morning Enny,

I saw your questions and feel that I should contribute to it.

Yes, you can use two Whatsapp app on one phone with two different phone lines. Infact, I've been using this since last year and works perfectly for me.

The name of the application is called PARALLEL.. It can download it from Google Play Store.

Besides, the app can also be used for other social media accounts such as Facebook messenger,Instagram, 2go, Twitter and others.

I believe that you will find this application useful for your convenience.

Thanks.
Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by EniHolar(f): 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
Thanks so much @oluspicy

1 Like

Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by oluspicy: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
EniHolar:
Thanks so much @oluspicy

You are welcome Eniola.

I appreciate your acknowledgement.

Happy Sunday. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Can You Open Whatsapp On Two Phones? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
mosjames:
One number for each whatspp only i think.
wow, a beauty you got!

(1) (Reply)

Itel Mobile Unveils The Most Admired Selfie Smartphone In Africa (SEE PHOTOS) / Facebook Download Error On Nougat / SOLD OUT 16.1MP Nikon Digital Camera With Video Rec For Sale @12k In PH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.