Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

See Hot Photos And Twerking Video Of Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Hot Photos And Twerking Video Of Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko (15217 Views)

Destiny Etiko Pictured With Aki And Pawpaw In Warri / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos / Twerking Videos Of Actress Destiny Etiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Hot Photos And Twerking Video Of Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko by Blackberrybabes: 6:51am On Jul 25, 2016
Destiny Etiko is a rising Nollywood actress who has featured in quite a number of movies and has really proven her worth with her display of professionalism and skills.

She is turning into a force to reckon with in the Industry, especially with her wide endowment, which I am so certain drives a lot of producers gaga and would rather have her in their movies, cuz she has a got a selling point that will definitely sell.

She has a twerking video and I must say it is so seductive that you should watch it alone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldx4v8JYzNY

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/see-hot-photos-and-twerking-video-of.html

lalasticlala

Re: See Hot Photos And Twerking Video Of Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko by Blackberrybabes: 6:51am On Jul 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: See Hot Photos And Twerking Video Of Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko by Blackberrybabes: 6:52am On Jul 25, 2016
Re: See Hot Photos And Twerking Video Of Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 25, 2016
This early morning And you are already showing us laps.... though they are neat sha...... upcoming artists and being naked nawa ooo
Re: See Hot Photos And Twerking Video Of Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko by AxeurdaddyIX: 7:04am On Jul 25, 2016
mynd44
Re: See Hot Photos And Twerking Video Of Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko by Omoabejide(f): 7:09am On Jul 25, 2016
For this monday morning?
Re: See Hot Photos And Twerking Video Of Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko by hylyne(m): 8:34am On Jul 25, 2016
Isn't that stretch marks on her right thigh(below) ? Kindly confirm and get back to me. Check 2nd pic
Re: See Hot Photos And Twerking Video Of Nollywood Actress, Destiny Etiko by Rogengupta: 3:43pm On Apr 10, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna's New Look / Sonia Irabor Appointed As The Editor Of Genevieve Magazine / "I Am Not Spending Davido’s Money" – Sophia Momodu Tells Non-fan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.