Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) (5413 Views)

Tiwa Savage Goes Swimming With Jamil [PICS] / Peter Okoye Goes Swimming With His Kids And Their Friends / Davido's Daughter Imade Goes Swimming With Her Hot Mum, Sophie Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by afronews1211: 8:28am On Jul 25, 2016
What manner of relationship is this? See photo BELOW...

PLEASE GUYS COMMENT ON THIS....

http://www.afronews.co/2016/07/man-goes-swimming-with-his-goat-what.html

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 25, 2016
....If u look closely, I can bet my "Left Auricle" that the goat is sitting on that guys "cucumber"

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by afronews12111: 8:30am On Jul 25, 2016
hmmmmmmm... I sense something wrong here

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 25, 2016
Make we de fear God ooo

2 Likes

Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by Young03(m): 8:32am On Jul 25, 2016
zoophilia

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by afronews12111: 8:39am On Jul 25, 2016
grayht:
....If u look closely, I can bet my "Left Auricle" that the goat is sitting on that guys "cucumber"

LOL

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by afronews12111: 8:45am On Jul 25, 2016
life is amazing though....
Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2016
Nothing wrong whatsoever here. Same as we share beds with our dogs, cats and all. To him this is a pet, nothing more.
Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by AnnTee: 10:17am On Jul 25, 2016
No wonder Goats gives birth to funny looking creatures these days.

3 Likes

Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by slevin1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Is it just me or is the goat actually smiling goatishly?

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by Tynasparks(f): 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
If you ask me na who i go ask?
Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by urchcoded(m): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Uwa di egwu.. Very soon we'll be going to church with our goats.... Dats after breakfast with em
Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by nikkypearl(f): 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
slevin1:
is the goat suppose to smile sheepishly angry

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by jaymichael(m): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
My goat would rather you kill it (4) "ASUN" as possible than for it to allow a drop of water to touch its skin.

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2016
LOL... may be he took the goat for a last supper bath before he butchers it or sells it off. my other mind tell me he is practicing bestiality with the goat lipsrsealed.
Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by faith551(m): 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
Just increase that guys ear by some inch and you'll see the semblance
Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by stubbornman(m): 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
NA SO EH DEY START OOOH SMALL TIME DEM BORN RUBBISH
Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by vicstar(m): 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
• • • • • Shiits dey do for the attention lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
shocked
Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by buharisbae(f): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
slevin1:

grin I can't help but ure a funny goat!

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by dalyricist: 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin
Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by NameChecker: 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
This is the beginning.
Very soon we will hear of a goat giving birth to "human-like" kid
tongue tongue tongue

Mama Caro!!!
Abeg bring me fufu

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by Stegomiah: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2016
BEFORE WE KNOW, WE WILL START HEARING THAT A GOAT JUST GAVE BIRTH TO SOME KIND CREATURE WITH HUMAN FACE, PART HUMAN, PART GOAT

NOW WE KNOW THE REASON WHY
Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by udyheart01(m): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
cool
Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by StArK3(m): 10:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
AnnTee:
No wonder Goats gives birth to funny looking creatures these days.
Lol
Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by slevin1(m): 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
nikkypearl:

Have u ever heard the expression "goatishly" before?
Say this out loud "the goat is smiling sheepishly." How does it sound to ur goatish ears? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by slevin1(m): 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
buharisbae:

grin I can't help but ure a funny goat!

Chai! Just the fact that u chose to be buhari's bae is pitifully. Now I get why you moo.
Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by buharisbae(f): 12:26am On Jul 26, 2016
slevin1:

Chai! Just the fact that u chose to be buhari's bae is pitifully. Now I get why you moo.

was I not only playing angry infact getawt! serf...
Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by slevin1(m): 1:11am On Jul 26, 2016
buharisbae:

was I not only playing angry infact getawt! serf...

Lol. I kindly and playfully responded and now you send me out. smiley
Cheers
Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by ba7man(m): 6:05am On Jul 26, 2016
nikkypearl:
More like Goatishly. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by nikkypearl(f): 8:06am On Jul 26, 2016
slevin1:

Have u ever heard the expression "goatishly" before?
Say this out loud "the goat is smiling sheepishly." How does it sound to ur goatish ears? tongue
who expression EPP ? angry e don epp u?
Re: Man Goes Swimming With His Goat,what Manner Of Relationship Is This? (SEE PHOTO) by slevin1(m): 8:23am On Jul 26, 2016
nikkypearl:
who expression EPP ? angry e don epp u?

A whole lot. See how I just pissed buharisbae off. Now that's a reaction.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Musicians In Nigeria 2018- Forbes / Actress Moyo Lawal Flashes Her Butt In Sexy New Photos - Fans React / Rihanna Vs Sophie Alakija, Who Rocked This Native Look Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.