Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

David Moyes Named The New Sunderland Manager - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Moyes Named The New Sunderland Manager (220 Views)

David Moyes: I Have A Point To Prove At West Ham; Regrets Joining Sunderland / David Moyes Appointed Has New West Ham Manager / BREAKING: David Moyes Has Resigned As Sunderland Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

David Moyes Named The New Sunderland Manager by OwillyOscar(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2016
Former Manchester United boss has jumped at the chance of taking over at the Stadium of Light in his first job in English football since he left Old Trafford. And Short revealed the Scot had been the man he wanted to bring into the club for the last five times he has been forced to name a new manager.
In a dig at Allardyce, who quit his job with the Black Cats three weeks before the start of the new season, Short said: “We are absolutely delighted to welcome David Moyes to Sunderland, who was by far and away our first choice. “He is a man whose football pedigree speaks for itself and is someone I have long admired. “I have spoken with him on many occasions and I have always been hugely impressed.
www.bureauspy.com/2016/07/maheeda-on-fleek-guys-you-need-to-get_23.html

(1) (Reply)

Join The Winning Team : Sport Bet / Maradona Says Bauza Has The Right Stuff / Nigeria’s Chierika Ukogu Qualifies For Semifinals Of Rowing Event At Rio olympic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.