Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees (1872 Views)

What Job Can I Do To Raise 40k For The Next Three Months / FG Issues Warning On Illegal Collections Of Fees From Npower Beneficiaries / Mtn N60k Job:20 Persons Urgently Needed To Resume On Fri. July 1,2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees by pweedie(f): 8:47am On Jul 25, 2016
Hello, good morning to everyone. Pls am soliciting help from the good pple of dis forum. Am a graduate of physics / electronics was working as a marketer for a courier company till march 2016 when I lost d job. Hv been searching since then I haven't gotten any. Am a single mother, am writing this to ask for help before school resumes by sept. I don't need d financial help,I will want to work for it. Pls if u can help me with a job either part time or full even if is jus for a while. I jus want to gather up his school fees. Thanks. You can contact me on my email- jumpes85@gmail.com
Re: Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees by Adeoba10(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2016
Carry am go give ur husband family na.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 25, 2016
Adeoba10:
do you know if the guy was a hit and run.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2016
Adeoba10:
is that a good response coming from a reasonable person... that has something good to offer? Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees by MissIndependent(f): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2016
Another one... cool
Re: Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees by Adeoba10(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2016
wilsondave:
is that a good response coming from a reasonable person... that has something good to offer? Na wa o
Bro... Since i av no money to giv..... Atleast d burden will reduce n wen shes back on track she can go back for her kid

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees by pweedie(f): 10:15am On Jul 25, 2016
Adeoba10:
if they could cater for him I wouldn't b here asking for help. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees by ogawisdom(m): 11:05am On Jul 25, 2016
At least ur moniker is abt three yrs, so ur case seems genuine tongue if na new moniker I for shout scam for ur head

Physics/maths teachers r always in demand in private schs y nt try dt

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees by pweedie(f): 11:46am On Jul 25, 2016
ogawisdom:
At least ur moniker is abt three yrs, so ur case seems genuine tongue if na new moniker I for shout scam for ur head

Physics/maths teachers r always in demand in private schs y nt try dt
I tried den bt schools were already in session I couldn't get a placement. Have submitted my cv in schools around my area. Thanks
Re: Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees by chillingbabe: 11:58am On Jul 25, 2016
pweedie:
Story for the gods!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees by chillingbabe: 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
MissIndependent:
Another one... cool
You know what's up cheesy
Re: Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees by HardMirror(m): 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
Adeoba10:
Who asked for your advice? She wants a job, not advice from people like you with nothing good to offer.
Re: Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees by Greatzeus(m): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2016
God will provide, you are not alone,even though sometimes it seems so.
Re: Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees by pweedie(f): 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
Greatzeus:
God will provide, you are not alone,even though sometimes it seems so.
thanks.
Re: Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees by hpk(m): 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2016
just here to observe things...
Re: Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees by egopersonified(f): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
Madam what state and town do you reside? Have you considered taking him to a cheaper school, instead of struggling to pay in another? Why not look for pupils\students to teach holiday lesson? Parents are looking for things to keep their kids busy this holiday. You can also include like a day care that closes at 5pm to watch over those kids that can't stay in their homes alone without their parents. All these suggestions is assuming you have a sitting room or other available space you can use.
Re: Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees by pweedie(f): 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
egopersonified:
Madam what state and town do you reside? Have you considered taking him to a cheaper school, instead of struggling to pay in another? Why not look for pupils\students to teach holiday lesson? Parents are looking for things to keep their kids busy this holiday. You can also include like a day care that closes at 5pm to watch over those kids that can't stay in their homes alone without their parents. All these suggestions is assuming you have a sitting room or other available space you can use.
thanks for the advice. Would work towards that.
Re: Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees by purplecircle: 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
If you know a (Lagos) child who needs a school fees sponsor, pls send their parents number to rubiesinkinitiative@gmail.com.
Re: Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees by Abumilla(m): 10:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
tell us your location.
Re: Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees by pweedie(f): 10:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
Abumilla:
tell us your location.
Re: Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
purplecircle:
If you know a (Lagos) child who needs a school fees sponsor, pls send their parents number to rubiesinkinitiative@gmail.com.

Pweedie. Check this out. embarassed
Re: Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
hpk:
just here to observe things...
mind if i lay down with you here grin grin
Re: Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees by pweedie(f): 12:12am On Jul 26, 2016
tchidi:

Pweedie. Check this out. embarassed
Aii thanks
Re: Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees by hpk(m): 1:43am On Jul 26, 2016
FEEL FREE.... Do you have ORIJIN BITTERS??
wailing:

mind if i lay down with you here grin grin
Re: Pls Help Needed To Raise My Child Sch Fees by kidman96(m): 6:24am On Jul 26, 2016
pweedie:

YOU DONT HAVE TO RESPOND TO THEM.

(1) (Reply)

Halliburton Recruitment - Graduate & Experienced Positions / MRS Oil Nigeria PLC Graduate Internship Program. / My Friends Funny Interview Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.