Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

To All Christ Embassy Member. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To All Christ Embassy Member. (1607 Views)

My Experience With A Christ Embassy Member Made Me To Hate That Church. / Christ Embassy Branch In United Kingdom Declared Bankrupt / Christ Embassy Pastor In 4 Abortions Mess With Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Christ Embassy Member. by fyneboi79(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2016
It is disheartning to say the least to note that Christ Embassy members are the most foolish people i have encountered in my life.How can Chris and Anita Oyahkhilome both pastors go though a divorce and still have people trooping after them. Gosh!!! They have just broken one of the greatest principles in the bible and yet foolish people attend their churches in divided loyalty system. Shame on all Christ Embassy congregation.

4 Likes

Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by seedgreen(m): 10:36am On Jul 25, 2016
fyneboi79:
It is disheartning to say the least to note that Christ Embassy members are the most foolish people i have encountered in my life.How can Chris and Anita Oyahkhilome both pastors go though a divorce and still have people trooping after them. Gosh!!! They have just broken one of the greatest principles in the bible and yet foolish people attend their churches in divided loyalty system. Shame on all Christ Embassy congregation.
you are the one who is foolish and your foolishness is worthy of recognition. Oh! You were expecting everybody to vacate the church right? Anyway, God has put you to shame.......
You couldn't understand how it happened.....despite all the challenges the ministry is waxing even stronger, now u had to come online to break ur silence. Now you have been marked.....you have kicked against the prick.....judgement is coming to u soon.

2 Likes

Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by eplanning: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2016
@seedgreen
Unfortunately, he is voicing the thoughts of many crooked Christians.

Their plan has failed... they have been denied their heart's desire- shame unto them and unto Satan.
Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by olasubomi007(m): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
eplanning:
@seedgreen
Their plan has failed... they have been denied their heart's desire- shame unto them and unto Satan.
seedgreen:
you are the one who is foolish and your foolishness is worthy of recognition. Oh! You were expecting everybody to vacate the church right? Anyway, God has put you to shame.......
You couldn't understand how it happened.....despite all the challenges the ministry is waxing even stronger, now u had to come online to break ur silence. Now you have been marked.....you have kicked against the prick.....judgement is coming to u soon.

Do you understand what the Op said?? He said your general overseer broke one of the most important principles in the bible.. Why do you follow someone and call him ur spiritual father when he does not have regard for the principles in the bible

3 Likes

Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by seedgreen(m): 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
olasubomi007:

Do you understand what the Op said?? He said your general overseer broke one of the most important principles in the bible.. Why do you follow someone and call him ur spiritual father when he does not have regard for the principles in the bible
you still don't understand spiritual things. The anointing upon a man of God is not just for him but for those whom God has called him to lead. If he's broken any of God's law, that's between him and God. If we all are to run away from every man of God who has broken God's law, I guess all the churches will be empty.

1 Like

Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by Topgainer: 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
eplanning:
@seedgreen
seedgreen:
Typical of Pastor Oyakhilome's prisoners- abusive and arrogant . Listen carefully Seedgreen you lack the power to determine judgment and sentence anybody. Give up that your delusion (puff puff) already.
Mr eplanning, are you sure that LovesWorld is showing you the way to Heaven? Your people are praying for you that one day you will be set free from LovesWorld

1 Like

Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by seedgreen(m): 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
Topgainer:

Typical of Pastor Oyakhilome's prisoners- abusive and arrogant . Listen carefully Seedgreen you lack the power to determine judgment and sentence anybody. Give up that your delusion (puff puff) already.
Mr eplanning, are you sure that LovesWorld is showing you the way to Heaven? Your people are praying for you that one day you will be set free from LovesWorld
ho pls spare me that. Nobody has the monopoly of arrogance....when we react, then we have become arrogant. I'm an activist....... Not apologetics. BTW, was I perspicacious on any of the issue. How was I judgmental.....
You expected us to keep quiet as usual. Now we r talking and u still have issue with that. Park well joooor.

2 Likes

Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by Topgainer: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
seedgreen:
ho pls spare me that. Nobody has the monopoly of arrogance.... when we react, then we have become arrogant. I'm an activist....... Not apologetics . BTW, was I perspicacious on any of the issue. How was I judgmental.....
You expected us to keep quiet as usual. Now we r talking and u still have issue with that. Park well joooor.
That's what I am saying
Just be sure that broad all comers road in LovesWorld will lead you straight to heaven let it not be the 72 virgins road. GOODLUCK

1 Like

Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by olasubomi007(m): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
seedgreen:
you still don't understand spiritual things. The anointing upon a man of God is not just for him but for those whom God has called him to lead. If he's broken any of God's law, that's between him and God. If we all are to run away from every man of God who has broken God's law, I guess all the churches will be empty.

Bro.. Divorce is different.. It was a premeditated sin..done consciously..intentionally.. That's a whole different.. But notwithstanding u can decide to do whatever u want nd follow whoever

1 Like

Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by seedgreen(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
Topgainer:

That's what I am saying
Just be sure that broad all comers road in LovesWorld will lead you straight to heaven let it not be the 72 virgins road. GOODLUCK
ur advice is well noted. Shalom
Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by seedgreen(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2016
olasubomi007:

Bro.. Divorce is different.. It was a premeditated sin..done consciously..intentionally.. That's a whole different.. But notwithstanding u can decide to do whatever u want nd follow whoever
ur point is vaque. Pls school me more
Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by olasubomi007(m): 2:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
seedgreen:
ur point is vaque. Pls school me more

Somewhere in d bible(I'm not that much of a bible student) divorce is labeled as totally wrong.. So d fact that a Man of God *decides* to get divorced is totally unacceptable.. No matter how you look at it

1 Like

Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by seedgreen(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2016
olasubomi007:

Somewhere in d bible(I'm not that much of a bible student) divorce is labeled as totally wrong.. So d fact that a Man of God *decides* to get divorced is totally unacceptable.. No matter how you look at it
wonders shall never end. So u not that much of a bible student and you have the sunesis to determine the sin that is greater.

1 Like

Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by petra1(m): 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
fyneboi79:

If your wife divorces you will you quit your job ? You are still who you are despite . It's the person that left you should be preaching to

1 Like

Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by seedgreen(m): 3:11pm On Jul 25, 2016
petra1:

If your wife divorces you will you quit your job ? You are still who you are despite . It's the person that left you should be preaching to
thanks my dear.
I have several instances to give them but I'm just waiting for the brightest amongst them all to surface.

1 Like

Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by fyneboi79(m): 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
seedgreen:
shameless ministry of thieves and prostitutes.
Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by seedgreen(m): 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2016
fyneboi79:
shameless ministry of thieves and prostitutes.
is that all u've got ? I was thinking u remain......lol. Go and sleep jooor. When u have more things to say, quote me and we'll continue.

1 Like

Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
*sips tea* ignore me, continue arguing about your churches lol. I'm just here to observe.
Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by olasubomi007(m): 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
seedgreen:
wonders shall never end. So u not that much of a bible student and you have the sunesis to determine the sin that is greater.

No sin is greater than another bro..
Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by babajeje123(m): 5:06am On Jul 26, 2016
seedgreen:
Anoiting flows, bro. It is like oil on Aaron's head running down to his garment. What our spiritual leaders carry has a way if rubbing on us. Besides, most of us follow their steps. I hope members won't start doing likewise soon.
Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by costandi(m): 1:45am On Jul 27, 2016
olasubomi007:

His wife divorced him, not the other way round.
Going through a divorce and divorcing someone isn't the same.

1 Like

Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by olafruitful(f): 4:39am On Jul 27, 2016
Sorry am not a Christ Embasssy Member, but I hate it and Dislike it when Men pass blame Bucket on an Anointed Man Of God. Why don't You Leave that area To God and Face Ur own Life, Don't be Busy Bodies as the Bible Warned, No man is Above Mistake, and Everyone has a Particular CROSS to carry, that is Why we are not Perfect, Remove the Mote in Your Own EYEs First Before You remove the Small One in other Peoples Eyes, it is others own that You See Now, Did You see Your OWN comming Your Way, WATCH THE WAY YOU DO TO OTHERS WHEN THEY ARE IN PROBLEM,THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS TO
1. LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKE
2. PRAY FOR THEM
3. OBEY GOD

Don't try to Judge anything Before time, "if a Man Falleth 7 times He will Rise Again. Now this is not Just a Man An Anointed Man of God, God who called Him knows how To Help Him.

Don't Encourage the Devil, Encourage God.

I pray that you will not Ever Experience what He/she has Experienced in Jesus Name. Amen

Shallom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by eplanning: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Topgainer:

Thats the problem wth many of you. You find it difficult to understand how we could be living the triumphant, glorious, heavenly life while you are still searching for the way to heaven. For your information, i am the light of the world... my people inclusive.
Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by eplanning: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
seedgreen:
Like their pastors, them no sabi bible.. They only know how to abuse pastor Chris grin
Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by eplanning: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
olasubomi007:

No sin is greater than another bro..

Ok but as long as the thread is against Pastor Chris, you will put mouth. Abeg talk wetin dey do you jor cheesy cheesy
Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by paulGrundy(m): 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
seedgreen:

Where are you getting this stuff from? If any MOG breaks any law (assuming if the accusation of adultery is true) he looses his anointing. You remember king David, saul?
Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by eplanning: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
paulGrundy:

Where are you getting this stuff from? If any MOG breaks any law (assuming if the accusation of adultery is true) he looses his anointing. You remember king David, saul?

Can you show us where David lost the annointing?
Are you the giver of the annionting? Mtcheew... Your ignorance get level. Btw the mog did nothing wrong.
You accusations should be channeled towards the one who filed for divorce.
Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by paulGrundy(m): 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
eplanning:

Can you show us where David lost the annointing?
Are you the giver of the annionting? Mtcheew... Your ignorance get level. Btw the mog did nothing wrong.
You accusations should be channeled towards the one who filed for divorce.

Read and sythethize comments before you criticize, am not attacking your MOG, am attacking the point you raised, if a man Anointed by God disobeys/persistently sins, the spirit of God leaves him, and he lost his anointing. That's why David cried out to God not to take away the holy spirit away from him, because of his sin.

Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by eplanning: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
paulGrundy:

f a man Anointed by God disobeys/persistently sins, the spirit of God leaves him, and he lost his anointing. That's why David cried out to God not to take away the holy spirit away from him, because of his sin.

Since we are not dealing here with a mog who is "persistently" sinning, this doesnt apply hence my objection. You are quoting from the old testament. Those folks had the Spirit come upon them and depart. But it is different in the new testament. In the New testament, He comes to live within us forever. However a christian may grieve the Holy Spirit, but He will not depart. Rather he helps the Christain overcome the temptation and live the supernatural life of righteousnes.

There is a difference between Chris and Pastor Chris. The latter occupies an office that no government or force of hell( including their NL reps) can successfully oppose.
Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by paulGrundy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
eplanning:

Since we are not dealing here with a mog who is "persistently" sinning, this doesnt apply hence my objection. You are quoting from the old testament. Those folks had the Spirit come upon them and depart. But it is different in the new testament. In the New testament, He comes to live within us forever.

False! The bible says that the wages of sin is death romans 6:23. Death is eternal seperation God. When a beliver unrepentantly sins, the ones between him and the spirit gets broken and then the connections to the spirit breaks. Though the bible states that the gifts and calling is without repentance, grace is needed to activate that gift, that grace is given by God, it can be reduced, increased or withdrawn. Besides there are many illustrations of ministers who lost the anointing because of sin/error: todd benteley, haggard, Branham.
Most of what you see put up by the erring preacher is false manifestations, membership of his ministry would gradually drop, miracles would gradually reduce and stop, things won't be working out well as before.

However a christian may grieve the Holy Spirit, but He will not depart. Rather he helps the Christain overcome the temptation and live the supernatural life of righteousnes

The holyspirit can also testify against the pastor on judgement day remember mattew 7, where Jesus said many would come to him claiming they healed in his name, that he would deny them.

There is a difference between Chris and Pastor Chris. The latter occupies an office that no government or force of hell( including their NL reps) can successfully oppose.

I don't know what you mean by this quote, but it smells like an admission to what he's accused of, hmmmmm. But lemme ask you this question, what's the difference between a true prophet and a false one?
Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by olasubomi007(m): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2016
costandi:
His wife divorced him, not the other way round.
Going through a divorce and divorcing someone isn't the same.

I believe you are a member of CE.. And seriously I'm not God.. So I can't judge or say who was at fault.. If you still think he is on the righteous path continue following him..

#Shikena
Re: To All Christ Embassy Member. by eplanning: 11:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
paulGrundy

Now you are pretending like you know bible. If I tackle you now, you will run away. Instead of coming here to display your ignorance on subjects that are obviously too high for you, go and learn the basics first, then come.

Do you know what salvation is? Are you born again?

paulGrundy:

Death is eternal separation God.

Death is separation from God, period. ETERNAL separation is for those who die without Christ or who are condemned at judgement at the end of time. You do not have the authority to pronounce death upon a believer, the one for whom Christ died. It can backfire and kill you.

paulGrundy:

When a believer unrepentantly sins, the ones between him and the spirit gets broken and then the connections to the spirit breaks.

Where did you see that in the bible? You have so reveled in sin consciousness and death that the blood of Jesus no longer means anything to you.

Okay, if the Holy Spirit leaves him, how will he now repent? Where will the strength come from? Isn't He (the Spirit) the one who helps us in our weaknesses? - Romans 8:26

Are you aware that forgiveness of sins is a blessing, not for sinners but for the Christian? It is difficult to even address your matter because you are still very far.

Have you read these verses before?

1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

1John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Are you aware that the above verses were not addressed to sinners but to Christians?

paulGrundy:

Though the bible states that the gifts and calling is without repentance, grace is needed to activate that gift, that grace is given by God, it can be reduced, increased or withdrawn.

O please shut up. Grace for the New testament believer is always sufficient, in abundance!

2 Corinthians 12:9 "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness..."

Romans 5:17 "...they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ."

Hebrews 4:16 "Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need."

You need to attend a good bible church and please start foundation school there. Don't deceive yourself that you already know.

paulGrundy:

Besides there are many illustrations of ministers who lost the anointing because of sin/error: todd benteley, haggard, Branham.

You have not yet known your left from right and you want to now address God's ministers.

Did God visit you and tell you when he was withdrawing his anointing? God called them and gave them a mandate. It is that mandate/ office/commission that has the anointing or power with which they carry out their assignment. This is not the same as the anointing which every believer who has received the Holy Spirit receives.

God himself will judge them according to the assignment He gave them so don't play with fire.

Even the great man of God Kenneth Hagin was careful about how he spoke about William Branham. Branham operated in a powerful prophetic office even though his teachings may have been misleading towards the end of his ministry.

As for Pastor Chris, the grace and anointing on his life and ministry are increasing more and more; so much so that someone opened a thread on NL to complain about the matter.

I cannot even begin to tell you... Its spreading, expanding and increasing everywhere. Some people may even decide to petition God about the matter.

And please, its better to come plain and register your hatred or envy instead of hiding behind stupid theology.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Could Jesus Be The Creator If He Was The Firstborn Of All Creation? / Deeperlife Bible Church Annual Easter Retreat (29th Of March-1st Of April 2018) / Good News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.