Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,692 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

O Lagos! Thou Welcomest Me With Chicken Pox - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / O Lagos! Thou Welcomest Me With Chicken Pox (365 Views)

Rain Soul Treatment On Diabetes,BloodPressure,cancer And Chicken-pox Treatment . / How Can I Get Rid Of Chicken Pox Scars Naturally. / Please Help, A Faster Way To kill Chicken Pox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

O Lagos! Thou Welcomest Me With Chicken Pox by jubrils(m): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2016
My greatest concern when coming to Lagos was the traffic jams, followed by insecurity, and paranoidically the fear of one chance. What do I get "literally" slapped in the face with? Chicken pox! embarassed embarassed crySomething I thought I had escaped for life, & barely 3 weeks after arriving Lagos, BAM!
We see patients all the time and just write, do this, take that, but when faced with the condition itself, it brings home the truth about how patients really feel when they bring their complaints to us. I am in so much pains and distress now I'm not sure I'm not overdosing on some of my medications yet. This is just a call and reminder to fellow physicians to always personalize our patients and show empathy to them when they come to meet us because we can't just understand what they are going through.
I could use a iron sponge right now cry cry cry
Re: O Lagos! Thou Welcomest Me With Chicken Pox by Zdoh(m): 12:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
Oh! Sorry about that.....enjoy your staying while the rashes disappear.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

#savemayowa, Police Authenticates Mayowa Ahmed's Case, Unfreezes Account / Weight Loss Plan: The Goal To Go For / 2.6 Million Babies Die Inside Womb Annually-who

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.