Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,336 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Rosabon Financial Services Savings Account Explanation - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Rosabon Financial Services Savings Account Explanation (568 Views)

Let Your Money Work For You At Rosabon Financial Services. / Rosabon Financial Services Savings Account Explanation / Unbeatable Interest Rate At ROSABON FINANCIAL SERVICES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rosabon Financial Services Savings Account Explanation by kingsleybrave(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2016
What is a Savings Account?

A savings account is a deposit account held at a bank or other financial institution that provides principal security and a modest interest rate. Savings account funds are considered one of the most liquid investments outside of demand accounts and cash.
What we do
Savings account is an account in Rosabon financial services that enables you makes
savings monthly on a particular target. There are some persons who get wailed on
financially in imbalance after carrying out an obligation, due to the wholesome amount of
money they used on the project. These obligation could be house rent, children’s school
fee, getting a new car, carrying out a new house project, buying kitchen utensils, getting
an inverter etc. all these aforementioned projects obligation sometimes involves huge
amount of money, payment of workers(shop owners, business owners etc.) and it sometimes
makes one go financially imbalance after carrying out such task(s). But with daily, weekly
or monthly saving, one can do all that flexibly. Rosabon financial services savings
account plan is a flexible account that disciplines one to save for these task(s) ahead.
Opening of the account and collecting of one’s money is very flexible, in addition the minimum interest rate on any placement is 7%. We render other services like: fixed deposit account (with 12%interest rate minimum) promo account,
give out loan (either cooperate or individual) and lease (either cooperate or individual
lease) we lease cars, inverter etc.

How secured is my money/reliable is the company?

Rosabon financial services is a company that have been existing for more than 23years and
it’s also a member of Equipment Leasing Association of Nigerian (ELAN) and also licensed
by Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and have asset over 2billion naira.

Where is Rosabon Financial Services?

The company’s head office address is at No.32 Montgomery road, sabo-yaba, lagos state the
branch office is at imperial plaza, 129/131 Olu Obasanjo road Port Harcourt. You are
always welcome anytime

How can I open this account?

The requirements to open this account are: utility bill (LAWMA or NEPA bill) identity card (voter’s card, driving license or international passport) and a passport photograph
Whom to contact
0 8 0 8 4 2 6 7 9 3 0, whatsapp contact 0 8 0 3 7 3 0 9 5 7 9,My name is Aneke Obinna

NOTE: Any money that one has an easy access to is no longer a savings. So with my company
saving discipline is cultured. We can also finance a project if one can save up to half
the amount the project worth. This also an express service we use to encourage our client

(1) (Reply)

Sera Cuisine / Check This / My Advice To Mmm Nigeria If They Want To Come Back January And Beyond….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.