Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

19 Pictures You’ll Get If You Were Ever Part Of A Choir In A Nigerian Church - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 19 Pictures You’ll Get If You Were Ever Part Of A Choir In A Nigerian Church (4180 Views)

14 Pictures You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Gone Clubbing At Quilox / 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If You’re Currently Being Tortured By PHCN / 13 Pictures You’ll Get If You’ve Ever Bought Condoms From A Nigerian Pharmacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Pictures You’ll Get If You Were Ever Part Of A Choir In A Nigerian Church by lanlaw(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
realsammie:
grin u try op. especially that song" Jehovah you are d most high" if naija choir never sing dat song, we no go close service dat sunday grin

Honezly, e no dey everly taya dem
Re: 19 Pictures You’ll Get If You Were Ever Part Of A Choir In A Nigerian Church by JOSSYTEM(f): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
When you sing for 1hour with your eyes closed.
And you open your eyes, every body has gone home. Even the church building left grin
very funny
Re: 19 Pictures You’ll Get If You Were Ever Part Of A Choir In A Nigerian Church by ThePenguin(m): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
lanlaw:

grab apoti and popcorn join make u sidown n laff

popcorn don expensive na
Re: 19 Pictures You’ll Get If You Were Ever Part Of A Choir In A Nigerian Church by lanlaw(m): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2016
Re: 19 Pictures You’ll Get If You Were Ever Part Of A Choir In A Nigerian Church by lanlaw(m): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2016
ThePenguin:

popcorn don expensive na

lol.. change, I bet. You can kuku buy roasted corn sha
Re: 19 Pictures You’ll Get If You Were Ever Part Of A Choir In A Nigerian Church by ThePenguin(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
lanlaw:

lol.. change, I bet. You can kuku buy roasted corn sha

Lol, that one is preferable
Re: 19 Pictures You’ll Get If You Were Ever Part Of A Choir In A Nigerian Church by lanlaw(m): 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
ThePenguin:

Lol, that one is preferable

good
Re: 19 Pictures You’ll Get If You Were Ever Part Of A Choir In A Nigerian Church by lanlaw(m): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
IffaCatchYouEhn:
When an Ebola patient comes to share testimony on how God healed him and he tries to give you the Microphone to sing for him grin grin

No be me
Give the Pastor

rotflmao grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked
Re: 19 Pictures You’ll Get If You Were Ever Part Of A Choir In A Nigerian Church by ThePenguin(m): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
lanlaw:

good

Has the post reached fp??
Re: 19 Pictures You’ll Get If You Were Ever Part Of A Choir In A Nigerian Church by PhemmyTinny(m): 6:12am On Jul 26, 2016
No. 8 tho! Lmao!!!
Re: 19 Pictures You’ll Get If You Were Ever Part Of A Choir In A Nigerian Church by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
Not funny. Dry as hell.
Re: 19 Pictures You’ll Get If You Were Ever Part Of A Choir In A Nigerian Church by lanlaw(m): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
ThePenguin:

Has the post reached fp??

Nah.. I don't think so
Re: 19 Pictures You’ll Get If You Were Ever Part Of A Choir In A Nigerian Church by lanlaw(m): 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
PhemmyTinny:
No. 8 tho! Lmao!!!

Yea bro, I can relate grin
Re: 19 Pictures You’ll Get If You Were Ever Part Of A Choir In A Nigerian Church by IceDude(m): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
LMAO grin 100% correct....That number 17 always annoy me cos some of them fake it base on holy holy tins

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Joke Is More Funny (between The 4 Bros) / Our Lord's Prayer ( Pidgin Version) / Pictures Of An European Breakfast And A Nigerian Breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.