Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Beautiful Nigerian Woman Dedicates Her Adorable Triplets (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Nigerian Woman Dedicates Her Adorable Triplets (photos) (1310 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ / Actress Bimbo Thomas Dedicates Her Son (Photo) / Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Nigerian Woman Dedicates Her Adorable Triplets (photos) by Gidiceleb1: 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2016
This stunning Nigerian woman, Samantha, a fashion and style consultant dedicated her adorable triplets, Sophia, Talia and Ariah in church yesterday. Former Beauty Queen, Ene Maya is one of the triplets' godmother. Samantha is also a mother to an older son. Check out more sweet snapshots of the triplets after the cut.

Source: http://www.gidiceleb.com/2016/07/beautiful-nigerian-woman-dedicates-her.html

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Woman Dedicates Her Adorable Triplets (photos) by ajokebelle(f): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
Wow lovely babies.
God please, I tap into this blessing of triplets, 2 girls and a boy in Jesus name (Amen).
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Woman Dedicates Her Adorable Triplets (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
Wow!! SEE AS PIKINS" FINE AND FRESH LIKE FOREIGN CURRENCY!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Woman Dedicates Her Adorable Triplets (photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2016
Congrats Sis

But what kinda names are those undecided
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Woman Dedicates Her Adorable Triplets (photos) by faith551(m): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nigerian woman you said and she named the kids PEAR, AREA
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Woman Dedicates Her Adorable Triplets (photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
ajokebelle:
G

Incase it gets 2 dy permanent site grin

Booker i see you wink

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Woman Dedicates Her Adorable Triplets (photos) by zarakay(f): 2:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
Eeish...

I love dis.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Woman Dedicates Her Adorable Triplets (photos) by Likei(m): 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2016
Where is her husband
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Woman Dedicates Her Adorable Triplets (photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Woman Dedicates Her Adorable Triplets (photos) by themmyd: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Beautiful kiss God remember my sister in this last week of perfection IJN!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Woman Dedicates Her Adorable Triplets (photos) by halfricanadian(f): 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
I love the babies my God so so cute
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Woman Dedicates Her Adorable Triplets (photos) by floragregs(f): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
Onyibo husband smiley soooooo cute!
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Woman Dedicates Her Adorable Triplets (photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2016
cheesychai!see lovely kids.......not like this one wey dey below my postundecided

(1) (Reply)

Mr. E-money Is Nigeria's Youngest Naira Billionaire / Spot the difference: Could that be Teckno's brother? / Woman Assaulted By Onojie Of Uromi Begs Him For Forgiveness (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.