Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,047 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Flooring And Plastering Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Flooring And Plastering Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow (712 Views)

Can 3million Naira Build 4 Bed Room Bungalow Up To Roofing And Plastering? / Bad Rendering Or Plastering Of Your Walls: Here Is What To Do - Engr. Osaz' / A Nairalander's Building Project -from Foundation To Plastering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flooring And Plastering Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow by dadaisbae: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2016
Dear Gurus in the house,

I need your help on the average amount it will cost to floor and plaster a four bedroom flat in Ibadan. The rooms all have their separate toilet and bath and a separate visitor's toilet. The rooms are of the standard room size, while there is a dining room included.

Please Gurus help, so that i can have an idea of what it will cost me...........

Thank you all

Cc Spyder88
Mufutau55
Egunmogaji
Ibime
Nihilist
Raumdeuter
Dmcdad
Abumikey
Lalasticlala
Seun
Jarus
Afrodoc
Bplenty
kolashangeone
Larwin

(1) (Reply)

To Let: Lovely 2bedroom For Commercial Use @herbert Macaulay Road, By Sabo Yaba / Well Laid Out Plots Of Land In A Fenced And Secured Estate in Ibeju Lekki / N800,000 Blevic Gardens Estate Walkable To La Campagne Resport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.