Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,334 members, 7,954,355 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:24 PM

Letter To Lg For Delay In Returning Tv - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Letter To Lg For Delay In Returning Tv (600 Views)

I Buy Gift Cards And Pay With No Delay / Turn Your Airtime To Cash Without Delay. / A 14' Tv + Dvd (lg) For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Lg For Delay In Returning Tv by webmasteremma(m): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2016
Good afternoon All,
I believe nairaland has always been the hope of the common man.
On the 18th of June 2016, i took my TV for repairs at LG show room, the one located at Rumuigbo, Port Harcourt since i bought it there and the TV is still under warranty.
I was told that the repair will take 2weeks i was given a reciept and was asked to come with the reciept when the repairs have been done.
It been a month and some days now, i am yet to recieve the TV. Each time i call, i will be told that the parts for the repairs is not available. I was moved to call there head office after series of calls and i was told that the TV will be replaced but that the Model i had is not available but i might need to add some money to take the latest model, although i dont have money but i never objected to it. After 2days i called the number that told me the TV will be replaced but instead of answering me, i was refered to the customer service again. When i called the number a lady picked the call, she ask for the serial number of the TV and i texted it to her after which she told me that the TV is not ready. I am disasatisfied with all this tossing.
I missed a major part of the euro 2016 because of this and now the Olympics is just by the corner.

Please i need advice on what to do as this is the only TV i have currently. It a 3d TV with Wifi.

Op kindly assist move this to front page. Help a nairaland get justice.

My number is 07032161212
Re: Letter To Lg For Delay In Returning Tv by webmasteremma(m): 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
Pls guys support a brother. Be my voice.
Re: Letter To Lg For Delay In Returning Tv by Emary(f): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
LG also gave me the same problem when I went to repair a fridge I bought from them about two years earlier. After dribbling me for about three months, I was told the model was no longer in production and the part could no longer be fixed since it was no longer under warranty. Poor service from a supposed giant in the home appliance industry.
Re: Letter To Lg For Delay In Returning Tv by webmasteremma(m): 3:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
This is really bad. The painful thing is that they dont feel your pain. This same people will never try such in their own country, nigeria May God help us.
Re: Letter To Lg For Delay In Returning Tv by Cornerstone001: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
LG team are usually like that when it comes to costumer service, very useless. I would suggest the Op find an alternative to avoid further disappointments and get the Tv, possbly if they will finally find a solution to it.
Cheers.
Re: Letter To Lg For Delay In Returning Tv by Cornerstone001: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
LG team are usually like that when it comes to costumer service, very useless. I would suggest the Op find an alternative to avoid further disappointments and get the Tv, possbly if they will finally find a solution to it.
Cheers!
Re: Letter To Lg For Delay In Returning Tv by rufans(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
SHOP ONLINE FOR ANY home appliance http://www.showerfilterstore.com/ TRUSTED !!!!
Re: Letter To Lg For Delay In Returning Tv by webmasteremma(m): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
Thanks for all your responses, my Tv have been replaced, all thanks to the swift responses of the Manager of LG Trans-Amadi here in Port Harcourt.

Thank, i am now a proud owner of the latest the new LG WebOs 2016. Thank nairaland.
Re: Letter To Lg For Delay In Returning Tv by ogoplus: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2016
webmasteremma:
Thanks for all your responses, my Tv have been replaced, all thanks to the swift responses of the Manager of LG Trans-Amadi here in Port Harcourt.

Thank, i am now a proud owner of the latest the new LG WebOs 2016. Thank nairaland.

Congrats!

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Passport For Sale In Port Harcourt / New Slightly Used Leeco Letv Le2 box and accessories. SOLD!!! / Fresh And Mint Gold Gionee M5 Mini For Sale Sold!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.