Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,205 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

My Developers/programmers Forum Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Developers/programmers Forum Website (520 Views)

Development Of Forum Website / Want To Build A Forum Website / IPS Designed Forum Website For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Developers/programmers Forum Website by idlatest(m): 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
Hello Nairalander Webmasters,

i have created an online forum for pro, beginners and aspiring programmers to meet and discuss, ask questions and share ideas related to programming. The website is responsive(mobile friendly), you can use it even with your mobile device, it also consist of syntax highlighter for code readability and bbcode for text formatting, there is no third party library so it is lightweight with iconic design.

link: http://www.geeksintersect.com

Please feel free to review and test every aspect of the website, your feedback is very important.

Thank you.
Re: My Developers/programmers Forum Website by FastestTech(m): 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
This is wonderful i must say.

For the first time stumbling on a thread on this kind, so programmers of this type still exist in Nigeria?

Cos every time Nigerians are busy creating blogs with wordpress, blogger or any other ready made website builders, but this one, a Forum with 'fresh coding' (Custom coding).

This is amazing. Am glad..

Cc: Lalasticlala lets help this Nairalander Move this to the homepage to promote this innovation, It is not easy.
Re: My Developers/programmers Forum Website by roaringlamb01(m): 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
FastestTech:

For the first time stumbling on a thread on this kind, so programmers of this type still exist in Nigeria?

Cos every time Nigerians are busy creating blogs with wordpress, blogger or any other ready made website builders, but this one, a Forum with 'fresh coding' (Custom coding).

Cc: Lalasticlala lets help this Nairalander Move this to the homepage to promote this innovation, It is not easy.

Not a lot of coding there, though! But i like what he is trying to do...
Maybe you should make it a pagination, instead of load more.

I am sure you will keep adding features..

All the best..

1 Like

Re: My Developers/programmers Forum Website by idlatest(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
FastestTech:

Thanks
Re: My Developers/programmers Forum Website by idlatest(m): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
roaringlamb01:

Not a lot of coding there, though! But i like what he is trying to do... Maybe you should make it a pagination, instead of load more.
All the best..
Thanks for your feedback... Hopefully more features are coming
Re: My Developers/programmers Forum Website by idlatest(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
roaringlamb01:

Not a lot of coding there, though! But i like what he is trying to do... Maybe you should make it a pagination, instead of load more.
All the best..
Re: My Developers/programmers Forum Website by idlatest(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
roaringlamb01:

All the best..

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group To LEARN WEB DEVELOPMENT[CLOSED] / MTN Customer Care Live On Whatsapp / Adsesnse Account Needed ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.