Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

What If Man Really Evolved? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What If Man Really Evolved? (619 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Man Really Evolved? by Pajude: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2016
Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution remains a topic many have different views about. Did man really evolve from apelike ancestors? Or was man created and placed on earth as most religious factions preach? Well, I don’t know, but in this article I explore the idea that man evolved into what he is today.

If man did evolve, then we all should be expecting another evolution soon. I’m however concerned about our appearance this time. That we moved from ugly to beautiful (that is, apelike to humans) does not mean that the upward movement will continue. It might just be a great fall from grace to the bacteria that thrives on grass.

If man really evolved, I want to believe the evolution did not happen all at once, in the sense that some people evolved first before others. Now, if that is the case, I can only imagine the kind of stigma the changed ones faced at the hands of their ugly former kind. And then, it must have been pretty bad for the few who had still not experienced the change after most of their counterparts had. I guess such folks found solace in isolation and consistently got high on the liquor of hope.

If man really evolved then Darwin can be proud of his theory; it doesn’t matter where he is right now, a little moment of joy should be accorded him amidst the flames.

What are your thoughts?

Think weird!

Re: What If Man Really Evolved? by saintikechi(m): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2016
What matters is that we are existing.
Re: What If Man Really Evolved? by Qpetz: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2016
I don't believe in Darwin's evolution theories, however, other races(Caucasians/Adam) were grafted from the gene of the black man.

(1) (Reply)

Many Of Our Behaviours On Nairaland. / Help....ayaf Die / Emmanuela Elder Brother In Comedy: Kenneth D Yug Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.