Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

Is There Any Site To Get Radio Firmware/img Of Samsung Clone Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is There Any Site To Get Radio Firmware/img Of Samsung Clone Devices (487 Views)

See The List Of Samsung Phones That'll Get Android 8.0 Update / (HELP): Please How Do I Flash Or Install Uboot Img Via Adb Or Terminal / New Advertisement! Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S7 Related To A Time Bomb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Site To Get Radio Firmware/img Of Samsung Clone Devices by druxy(m): 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
hi Nlers...been having serious 3G network problem with my phone.so got an advice to flash radio img of the phone..If anyone uses the same phone..dont know if it can be extracted..samsung j5 mt6572 4.4.2
Re: Is There Any Site To Get Radio Firmware/img Of Samsung Clone Devices by xtivin(m): 4:12am On Jul 26, 2016
The advice I have for u while u search is to backup your working phone first.Good luck
N.B
Those cloned Samsung phones have various variants even when they look the same I would have suggest you flash only system image with a similar version Samsung not necessarily j5 that's after your backup with whatever tool you wish preferably miracle box.Regards

(1) (Reply)

Black Berry Message Centre Number / Pls Pls Help A Brother Am In Need Of Airtel Card 1h / How To View Facebook Private Profile Picture In Large Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.