Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

10 Adorable PHOTOS Of Wizkid’s Latest Boo, Justin Skye - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Adorable PHOTOS Of Wizkid’s Latest Boo, Justin Skye (4700 Views)

Justin Skye: "I Am Not Dating Wizkid, We Are Just Friend" / "Stretch Marks": Justin Skye Deletes Picture After Nigerian Fans Blasted Her / Wizkid Replies His Girl, Justin Skye Right After She Defended Him On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Adorable PHOTOS Of Wizkid’s Latest Boo, Justin Skye by gistpalace: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2016
At the moment word on the street has it that Nigerian pop star, Wizkid and US singer, Justin Skye are now an item.

While we continue to dig and await confirmation or denial from the camp of both singers, lets a take a quick look at Justin.

Justin Skye is a 21 year old singer who was born on August 24, 1995, in Fort Greene, Brooklyn, New York. Her debut EP, Everyday Living, helped her ink a deal with Atlantic Records in 2013.

In 2016 she left Atlantic and signed a new deal with Jay Z’s Roc Nation’. She’s been spotted with Wizkid in the studio a few times and the duo were all loved up last night at the 2016 One Africa Music Festival in New York.

More photos here=====>>>>>>http://www.gistpalace.com/index.php/2016/07/25/10-adorable-photos-of-wizkids-latest-boo-justin-skye/

Re: 10 Adorable PHOTOS Of Wizkid’s Latest Boo, Justin Skye by duduade: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
The girl is fine sha... Very cute bae
Re: 10 Adorable PHOTOS Of Wizkid’s Latest Boo, Justin Skye by halfricanadian(f): 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
Very very cute kiss kiss

Op post d rest of d pix here na embarassed embarassed
Re: 10 Adorable PHOTOS Of Wizkid’s Latest Boo, Justin Skye by sydneywhite(f): 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
op do u knw why i love this gurl? we share same birth day, month n year
Re: 10 Adorable PHOTOS Of Wizkid’s Latest Boo, Justin Skye by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
sydneywhite:
op do u knw why i love this gurl? we share same birth day, month n year

hmmm do u girls also share the same date? would have been so cool cos a whole lot of people share the same year and month dear but same day, now that's some cool ish.. cool
Re: 10 Adorable PHOTOS Of Wizkid’s Latest Boo, Justin Skye by sydneywhite(f): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

hmmm do u girls also share the same date? would have been so cool cos a whole lot of people share the same year and month dear but same day, now that's some cool ish.. cool
yea 24/08/95
Re: 10 Adorable PHOTOS Of Wizkid’s Latest Boo, Justin Skye by halfricanadian(f): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
shocked im 1995 too
sydneywhite:
yea 24/08/95
Re: 10 Adorable PHOTOS Of Wizkid’s Latest Boo, Justin Skye by sydneywhite(f): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
shocked im 1995 too
cool
Re: 10 Adorable PHOTOS Of Wizkid’s Latest Boo, Justin Skye by renegademinds(m): 10:07am On Jul 31, 2016
halfricanadian:
shocked im 1995 too
delightful!
Re: 10 Adorable PHOTOS Of Wizkid’s Latest Boo, Justin Skye by faith551(m): 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
My future girlfriend is more beautiful than she is
happy sunday
Re: 10 Adorable PHOTOS Of Wizkid’s Latest Boo, Justin Skye by Samzack(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
y do I always feel like wizkid could have done better.

I've seen prettier chicks.

(1) (Reply)

"Wizkid I Just Want To Fu*k You"- Nigerian Lady / #lockdown: Tacha Give Outs Food To Less Privileged Today With Her Friend, Sirdee / My Endsars Billboards Have Gone Up All Over Nigeria- Burnaboy. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.