Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze (23772 Views)

Young Man Killed By Angry Mob For Stabbing Woman To Death In Kogi. Graphic Pics / Nigerian Arrested In Italy For Stabbing Italian Entrepreneur To Death (PICS) / Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by XaintJoel20: 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by Jacko1(m): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
If you are a slim man

You dont knw how to fight

Marry short woman

U marry woman wey be yr height.... She fat after marriage

She attack u n u die..... Wat will you tell God

Baba God...... Ma wife attack me oh..... She put pepper for ma eye come stab me

Na straight to hell be dat..... Eff up death
Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by graphiti: 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
sexychocho:
Dis is serious ooo

D woman must be mad ooooo

Hell is waiting 4 her

But wait ooooo
Dem put pastor for d man name and he dey get lover

His transition poster shud be Gone to HELL and not to GLORY

Lobatan

Errrrrm......., sorry 2 burst ya bubbles o.
That woman has juss been given a Lifeline 2 heaven if she has d awareness to repent kiakia b4 d "grin-day"!

Unfortunately, d man- "pastor" or not, if he died in an unrepented sin,.............

**lips sealed**

SMH!

Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by queenfav(f): 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
Haaaaaaa like seriously? Her lawyer didn't do a good job... What happened to the defence of provocation to reduce section 221 to section 224 of penal code and the case of R vs Doughty (1986). Or reduce 305 to 303 criminal code(as applicable here)
Biko read your law well.Provocation would have been a good defence where she found him in bed with another woman,and picked the first weapon close by that was used to kill the husband.The moment a person is assumed to have had tome to cool off and think about his/her next actions,it becomes premeditated murder.It was just a text for heaven's sake!And she even went ahead to set him ablaze after stabbing him.Her actions were carried out with a clear intent to kill.She had a bad case from the word go,no lawyer would have gotten her off.Besides actions cannot be reasonably said to be an equal and justified reaction to whatever the deceased husband allegedly did.The evidence was just too overwhelming to attract a lesser penalty.
Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by Maxvasia(m): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Are u saying the ruling was too harsh for the offence commited?
adesewa4uyahoo:
Haaaaaaa like seriously? Her lawyer didn't do a good job... What happened to the defence of provocation to reduce section 221 to section 224 of penal code and the case of R vs Doughty (1986). Or reduce 305 to 303 criminal code(as applicable here)
Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by Maxvasia(m): 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
May she die slowly, her rotting body fed to the worms and may the Devil take her soul.
Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by queenfav(f): 5:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
Victorakats:
This is where I don't know if the law is fair or not!
Sure the lady is fully guilty of her offence and she's meant to be punished for it, but what becomes the fate of her tender children? What happens to them? Who fights for their right and cause? Who defends them? How will they behold this news and what will be their own future?
Well I hope that God shows her mercy but it's quite a difficult one for both the woman and her children.

Have you read www.amaraofficial.com today?
The judgment was more than fair,She should have thought of her kids.What happens to the parents of the dead man,or siblings.. Who would get justice for them? Besides the kids are better off without a schizophrenic mother who is prone to violence on this level on someone she once claimed to love!She could even kill her kids someday .The law always leans on the side of facts ,not emotions or sentiments!

1 Like

Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by hardbody: 5:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:

Provocation? Are you a learner? You cannot sustain the defence of provocation if it can be proved that you did not act on the spur of the moment and that you had time to cool off.

She stabs the man first, then gets fuel and doused him, then gets matches and lights him up and you say provocation? There is a chain of activities and not just a one off. If i were to be the judge, i sentence her to multiple deaths.
Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Certifiedboss:

Moving to the kitchen to pick a knife,pepper . After stabbing she poured fuel and set the man on fire. That's no longer an act of provocation. That's premeditated murder. She already had those actions in mind before.
lolz... I know what I'm saying baby.. Ain't talking of textbook here o.. I'm talking about law in practice... I have a similar case I'm handling though in final address stage...
Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by hardbody: 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
queenfav:
Biko read your law well.Provocation would have been a good defence where she found him in bed with another woman,and picked the first weapon close by that was used to kill the husband.The moment a person is assumed to have had tome to cool off and think about his/her next actions,it becomes premeditated murder.It was just a text for heaven's sake!And she even went ahead to set him ablaze after stabbing him.Her actions were carried out with a clear intent to kill.She had a bad case from the word go,no lawyer would have gotten her off.Besides actions cannot be reasonably said to be an equal and justified reaction to whatever the deceased husband allegedly did.The evidence was just too overwhelming to attract a lesser penalty.

Brilliant girl.

1 Like

Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by dokiOloye(m): 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
petux:
Smh some girls sha...just because of ordinary phone call, you sent yr husband to grave and also yourself. Now going to turn yr children to orphans wandering around....... Igbo girls are fish brain are just 5&6
Get sense small naa.Is Attah an Igbo name?

1 Like

Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by dadaijboy: 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Fear women cheesy
Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by bigpastor(m): 5:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
Hanging is inhumane, what happened to injections or firing squad?
Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by Cheggoon(m): 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
K
adesewa4uyahoo:

Pele Fetus Keyamo

1 Like

Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by hardbody: 5:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
queenfav:
The judgment was more than fair,She should have thought of her kids.What happens to the parents of the dead man,or siblings.. Who would get justice for them? Besides the kids are better off without a schizophrenic mother who is prone to violence on this level on someone she once claimed to love!She could even kill her kids someday .The law always leans on the side of facts ,not emotions or sentiments!

Good to run into you again. Did you relocate after service? Do get in touch when you can.
Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by sexychocho(f): 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
[quote author=graphiti post=47909254]

Errrrrm......., sorry 2 burst ya bubbles o.
That woman has juss been given a Lifeline 2 heaven if she has d awareness to repent kiakia b4 d "grin-day"!

Unfortunately, d man- "pastor" or not, if he died in an unrepented sin,.............

**lips sealed**

U r right sha

If she ask 4 forgiveness of sin
Our God is merciful

Nyc point
Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
Cheggoon:
K
Pele Fetus Keyamo
shekosi festus kumihimo
Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
Greatzeus:
I'm sure they once loved each other and probably say they will die for each other cry so where did it go wrong cry wipes tears
just not love
Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
Fourwinds:
y are women killing their husbands these days
cos the men are puccys
Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by ghostmist: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
petux:
Smh some girls sha...just because of ordinary phone call, you sent yr husband to grave and also yourself. Now going to turn yr children to orphans wandering around....... Igbo girls are fish brain are just 5&6
you must be very foolish..

where did you see "Igbo" in that post??

3 Likes

Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
Victorakats:
Sure the lady is fully guilty of her offence and she's meant to be punished for it, but what becomes the fate of her tender children? What happens to them? Who fights for their right and cause? Who defends them? How will they behold this news and what will be their own future?
Well I hope that God shows her mercy but it's quite a difficult one for both the woman and her children.

she and the husband should have thought of that.
why the law is an ass
lady justice also blindfolded
Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by abike12(f): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
this is terrible. I don't think a normal person can do this
Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by rajioyebamiji77: 5:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oh what a pity
Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by queenfav(f): 5:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
hardbody:

Good to run into you again. Did you relocate after service? Do get in touch when you can.
I did o,now in Ibadan.Let me save my submissions on your case for the address stage!I have a 15 count charge against u.I will email u my pin.
Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by klassic(m): 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
Victorakats:

The law has no sentiments or emotions , especially in matters as this. The Supreme has held in pletoral of cases even in a recent held same. The judge can do no otherwise. Sorry corbthe kids who are being left to enjoy. God will raise them strong and beneficial to their family and the society .
Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by nefertitiram: 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
Islie:

Housewife to die for murder

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/07/25/housewife-to-die-for-murder/

She had a bad or foolish lawyer. Pleading self defence? Like seriously? What happened to temporary insanity plea?

The man is a Pastor, received call from his lover? Obviously she went mad with fury. Now pouring pepper on his face, stabbing him and then burning him was an overkill! Only madness can be the plea in this case.

Well, sentenced to death by hanging? Mschewww, how many people have died by hanging? In a country where there are no hangmen? She will just rot in jail till she is able to plan an elaborate prison break.

We need to review our laws... death by hanging is so old school! Beheading, maybe grin

1 Like

Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by sluk(m): 6:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
adesewa4uyahoo:
Hehe see mentions o.... Biko untie your ropes o... I dislike being mentioned sha... Especially in uncivilised manners #smiles there are still possible defences to mitigate the punishment.
like? Heat of provocation?
Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by nefertitiram: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
sluk:
like? Heat of provocation?

Temporary insanity
Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by klassic(m): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
Cheggoon:
K

Pele Fetus Keyamo
The defence of provocation would hold sway here . As this was purely premeditated and an after thought. She had the intent to kill or cause grevious bodily harm and if the had only succeeded in causing serious bodily harm and the deceased passed on within a year and a day, she will still held guilty for murder . Read the defence of provocation against and also seek out the recent judgement.
Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by kirchofff(m): 7:13pm On Jul 26, 2016
queenfav:
I did o,now in Ibadan.Let me save my submissions on your case for the address stage!I have a 15 count charge against u.I will email u my pin.
excuse me ma'am, wanna ask a question, can the family of the husband request for the case to be dropped(just for the sake of the children) assuming she's not been sentenced?....
Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by doll912(f): 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
petux:

She isn't an Igbo woman. And don't be so tribalistic... shows you are green( not mature).
Re: Housewife To Die For Stabbing And Setting Husband Ablaze by angeloadrian: 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
petux:
You are one with the watery brain that will soon roll down from your nose,you maggot....Attah is a kogi name,...wonder how people like you come naira land because you see others do so and your start talking trash.stupid d*ck head!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umar Kabir Danbaba Sentenced To 1 Year In Jail For N1.4 Million Fraud (photo) / Man Shoots Lover With Double-Barrel Gun Over Unwanted Pregnancy In Abia / Why We Are Still Keeping Evans – IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.