Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,232 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:09 AM

Tim Lahaye Is Dead - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tim Lahaye Is Dead (24712 Views)

Primate Belonwu Ezeanyaeche: Atiku Can't Be President Even If He Contests 20 Tim / Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa / Pastor Tim Omotoso Sexually Molests Church Members In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by claremont(m): 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2016
I'm not a Christian, but I read his book back in the day. It made me discover that I'm Phleg-Mel in temperament.

R.I.P to him.
Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by Richiy(f): 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2016
NairaMaster1:
Nairaland and obituary

Please go and sit down undecided
Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by Affableacho(m): 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2016
Even though I dedicated most of my time disproving his books (which were awesome),
RIP sir, you were a blessing to many.

1 Like

Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by jojosweet(f): 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The man's book made me understand that I am choleric. RIP Sir. I am also the first to comment on this thread. *shoki shoki shoki*
u are truly choleric*wanting to be first at all things* smiley

1 Like

Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by jackobi(m): 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2016
Great author. I really enjoyed his books. RIP
Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by omojeesu(m): 11:26pm On Jul 25, 2016
A great man and spiritual giant is gone to be with his God.

I am, however, bothered about the message passed by the Left Behind series which some believe has misled the Church into thinking rapture will take place before the antiChrist appears on the world scene.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by Klare(f): 11:32pm On Jul 25, 2016
Geat one sleep well in the bossom of the lord. !! You have indeed live a purposeful life
Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by omojeesu(m): 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2016
Emperor4God:

[size=14pt]See this he died as a Freemason[/size]
http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2014/08/tim-lahaye-of-left-behind-series-is.html

Thank God for Tim. But the Left Behind series may actually make many Christians unprepared for meeting the antiChrist that they have been told they would never meet.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by Molly1991(m): 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
great author you are one of a kind I love all your write up.RIP
Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by cardoctor(m): 11:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
RIP
Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by Flairoqy(m): 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2016
To be honest! I've never heard of him before
Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2016
R.I.P your book touched my life
Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by Preciousseed(m): 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
I didn't just read *why you act the way you do, I recommended it to others! I was promoting it as though I was paid to do it. It really imparted my life! RIP SIR!
Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by omojeesu(m): 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
Codyt:
Too bad. I enjoyed the left behind series from him. And jerry B Jenkins... Hes Quite a good writer. Rip to him.

Sorry to hear this: The LeftBehind series is actually misleading the Church regarding the timing of the rapture which is pre-wrath and after the emergence of the antiChrist.
Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by Lankious(m): 11:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
Rip de great writer
Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2016
Would it be nice if he can come tell us if his theory on "end times" are the real deal.

I enjoyed his left behind series/movies/books though.
Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by omojeesu(m): 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
leahcimzil:
choi...a great author...Left Behind series had me glued to novels all thru junior skool. Standing ovation for yu sir. May yur soul rest in perfect peace

The series need a review so that believers can get ready to be persecuted by the antiChrist.
Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by lukasmuyiwa(m): 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
ha
Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by Danthesage(m): 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2016
RIP
Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by Appareil(m): 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2016
To God be all the Glory for the great things He did through Tim LaHaye. Heaven is proud of your passing through Mother earth! Rest with the Lord!
Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by kevinkod(m): 12:05am On Jul 26, 2016
wao! I cannot but appreciate this man. His books "spirit controlled temperament" & "why u act d way u do" let me know that am phlegmatic and worked on it to develop myself. R.I.P. I pray u make heaven because u reaaly impacted many life when u were alive.
Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by HomeOfMe(f): 12:13am On Jul 26, 2016
LifeQuest:
Tim LaHaye is dead. He was an American preacher and author. His best seller include Spirit Controlled Life, Why you behave the way you behave, left behind. He died few hours ago.

Source: http://www.christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/july/tim-lahaye-dies-left-behind-coauthor-stroke.html

May he rest well! I read his book,"why you act the way you do";about sanguines,melancholy,choleric,etc.
Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by drawingbook: 12:13am On Jul 26, 2016
Why you act the way you do. The best book I ever read. RIP SIR
Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The man's book made me understand that I am choleric. RIP Sir. I am also the first to comment on this thread. *shoki shoki shoki*
same here, I knew immediately I was a melancholy and I knew how I could make maximum use of my temperament

1 Like

Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by yeahryt(m): 12:14am On Jul 26, 2016
RIP sir. You served the world well. His books were one of the first books I started reading since my Junior Secondary school days.
Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by Famsey: 12:22am On Jul 26, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Why u act the way u do. Great book. Rip

As in..... really great book. Made me understand life the more smiley

1 Like

Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by supereagle(m): 12:27am On Jul 26, 2016
I read most of his books, but not aware of left behind.
Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 26, 2016
LifeQuest:
Tim LaHaye is dead. He was an American preacher and author. His best seller include Spirit Controlled Life, Why you behave the way you behave, left behind. He died few hours ago.

Source: http://www.christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/july/tim-lahaye-dies-left-behind-coauthor-stroke.html

Jesus Christ, help us all to make heaven abeg ! Amen .

- Chief Tubonimi Ebiakpo
Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by elfakkawy(m): 1:01am On Jul 26, 2016
Please I received this message, but I don't happen to read newspapers. Someone should please throw more light

Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by Babayoutoomuch(f): 1:12am On Jul 26, 2016
Hmmmm! My good author.His book "Act of marriage" got my marriage glowing. Sleep on sir.
Re: Tim Lahaye Is Dead by ManTiger(m): 1:15am On Jul 26, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I'm SanChlo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry / Enoch Adeboye Pictured With Ban Ki-moon / Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.