Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,639 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today (19256 Views)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland / Just Got A Job Through Nairaland / Finally, I Got A Better Job Through Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today by Odunharry(m): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2016
stphil:
how do people get job on nairaland sef,,pls sm1 should put me tru
Visit the job/vacancy section.
Re: First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today by onyeawka80(m): 11:10am On Jul 26, 2016
stphil:
how do people get job on nairaland sef,,pls sm1 should put me tru
me sef dey ask too
Re: First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today by Olabestonic001(m): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2016
sir09:
My first jobs was through Nairaland this year after completing NYSC last year, I landed the second job through Nairaland again resume today......all glory to almighty God.

Congrats bro.
I got 3 jobs through nairaland too. More than fighting in the political section, I also latched on to opportunities as they come.
Thanks so much Sesewa Seun for helping Nigerian youths.
Re: First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 26, 2016
onyeawka80:
bro u dey harsh o
em I ain't a bro or your bro angry
Re: First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today by pabu(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2016
congrats bro..Pls send a copy of your cv to my mail so I can follow suit...Here's my email: Patrickugwu@ymail.com
Re: First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today by tmoney2471: 11:51am On Jul 26, 2016
abeg where una dey see d job adverts on nairaland? me self I need job pass everybody here o....I dey see oba for where I dey now o
Re: First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today by folks4luv(f): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2016
sir09:
My first jobs was through Nairaland this year after completing NYSC last year, I landed the second job through Nairaland again resume today......all glory to almighty God.
congrats, wish u greater achievements. but you suppose to tell us how you you got the job, there are many nairalanders who need job but do not know who to utilize this forum for job hunt.

1 Like

Re: First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today by dazzlinglyme: 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
solpat:

This pix just reminded me of Sandra Oh of Grey's Anatomy cool
CHRISTINA YANG
Re: First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today by Vikelo1212: 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
sir09:

Pls how did you do it? Any sure section that sees to job finding or what?
Re: First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today by encrypt(m): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
comeandmarry:
Must u announce it,den wen dem begin throw u arrow of bad luck,u go say na spiritual
If yhu making it,kip it a secret.

Dumb ass kids on two zero figures be making loud ass noise, disturbing the peace.
God damn it
Why you so angry though
Just tell me why you angry
Re: First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today by adeborode: 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
pls I want my own testimony on nairaland ,pls nairalander help me too,(bsc in economics) my phone contact 08059066742
Re: First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today by mjswthrt(f): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
Congrats
Re: First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today by chelseababy(f): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Congrats,Am d next person to testify

1 Like

Re: First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today by musico: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
Congrats
Re: First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today by HomeTutor1(f): 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
Please I'm interested in Private Home lesson Job in Lagos. I can Teach Mathematics and Physics Very well. Kindly pm me for more details.
Re: First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today by comeandmarry: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
I aint angry,nah..im just wondering why ppl come up on here to advertise some success iish,when it shud be totally private, these days niggis loosing they jobs cauee they ain't focusing on keeping they mouth closed up.
Therez danger all around, niggi kip the success private, quit buggin on social media over a job niggi.
We keep quiet while we make money on key low.
encrypt:

Why you so angry though
Just tell me why you angry
Re: First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today by solpat(m): 3:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
dazzlinglyme:
CHRISTINA YANG

Yeah, Christina Yang was her stage name. Sandra Oh is her real name
Re: First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today by janway(f): 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
congrats Man, aw did u get it? please am not exempted
Re: First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today by 4good(m): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
That's great! Congrats. It's a good thing to show appreciation towards great work like Nairaland of Mr Seun and his team. More of you are needed in our society. On a personal level, I appreciate this forum for the fast release of information as events occur all over the world. With nairaland, you can not but be current. Kudos to you guys at the back end. God bless you so much.
Re: First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today by EkeneElectrons(m): 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
that's good, Slave.
Re: First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today by martto4real2002: 7:12am On Jul 29, 2016
4good:
That's great! Congrats. It's a good thing to show appreciation towards great work like Nairaland of Mr Seun and his team. More of you are needed in our society. On a personal level, I appreciate this forum for the fast release of information as events occur all over the world. With nairaland, you can not but be current. Kudos to you guys at the back end. God bless you so much.
Nairaland, has been very helpful. I will share my own testimony also that all the jobs I have changed and aptitude test I have written were passed across through this forum. Many youths have been help through this forum whether they admit it or not.
Re: First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today by marcus0123: 7:21am On Jul 29, 2016
Congrate bros,pls sent ur cv format to me:ekigbemarcus@yahoo.com thank
Re: First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
Appreciate you all....those that supported me and those that advice me not to share my testimony......Third Job Loading....with better package...my 2017 started with Amazing grace.
Re: First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today by Acetyl(m): 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
sir09:
Appreciate you all....those that supported me and those that advice me not to share my testimony......Third Job Loading....with better package...my 2017 started with Amazing grace.
Bro pls send me a copy of your cv to josephchinedu154@gmail.com
Tnx in advance.
Re: First And Second Job Through Nairaland, Resume Today by Charlieubochi: 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
OPEN RECRUITMENT!!!
Staffs required at PMC LTD.
A graduate with a minimum of 2.2 in any of the following
* Software engr.
* Software developer
* Business analyst
* Mathematician
* Security analyst
* Sales executive
* Digital marketing
* Service desk analyst
* Customer service Rep.
* Accountants
* Economist
Experience level: 0-2 years
Send CV's to workforceng2016@gmail.com on or before 20th April 2017.
And non graduates with at least elementary knowledge
* Security personnel
* Cleaners
Salary range: btw #40000 - #60000
Location port Harcourt Rivers state.
send CV's to workforceng2016@gmail.com or call 07031513680 or before 20th April 2017.

Forward to all you know, you might be helping someone
Pls share and tag someone who might need this.

Forwarded as received.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Shortlisted For An Interview. Is It Scam? / Who Know Anything About Cflead? / Ics Ltd Recruitment Portal: All Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.