Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? (6671 Views)

Which Of The Following Activities Would You Love To Do For Your Honeymoon? / Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria / Where Would You Like To Spend Your Honeymoon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2005
I would love to have mine, in barbados!!, or neother fun, and romantic place.
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by Nike450(m): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2005
Aruba
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2005
Where's that Nike450?, by the way, welcome to NAIRALAND smiley
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2005
Paris
so cool cool
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:49pm On Nov 23, 2005
Kool, cool @ Rhodalyn
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by layi(m): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2005
From Tokyo to Paris
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by african(f): 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2005
hawii cool grin
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by IAH(f): 11:02pm On Nov 23, 2005
Las Vegas or Paris
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by adesodgi(m): 12:18am On Nov 24, 2005
grin grin in my kitchen grin grin doin the kitchen stuff grin grin
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by ldollier(f): 6:03am On Nov 25, 2005
italy, paris, bathroom, london, barbados
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by larger20(m): 7:04am On Nov 25, 2005
Sandals.......definitly

Visit sandals.com

Strictly couples ..MANY AWARDS..They are the best for 8-12 yrs in a role till present
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by hotangel2(f): 7:13am On Nov 25, 2005
Anywhere romantic. Could be the back of my great-grand mother's that i don't know hut.
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by legs(f): 8:43am On Nov 25, 2005
anywhere i am the only person that can wear skimpy stuff! so knock out anywhere that's 'bikini city'
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by snazzydawn(f): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2005
adesodgi:

Sodgi!!!r u that stingy that you won't take her to a resort? cheesy cheesy cheesy the kitchen thingy can wait till you come back now?

Pour moi,je veux aller a Obudu Cattle ranch,c'est tres exotique,en plus,je veux aller aussi a Paris(c'est le pays de l'amour)et tout les pays tres exotique du monde.
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by Bibi(m): 10:49am On Nov 25, 2005
Can someone define what Honeymoon is?
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2005
A kind of celebration thing after the wedding, the couples go on holiday to have a fun time together.

Hope that explanation was helpful Bibi smiley

DICTIONARY DEFINATION : A holiday or trip taken by a newly married couple.
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by gentleone(f): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2005
paris, carribean islands
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by Alexia(f): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2005
Monaco, Martinique
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by Scorpio(f): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2005
Anywhere that's romantic, i really don't care, just as long as i'm married to the guy. grin
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by IAH(f): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2005
Scorpio:

Anywhere that's romantic, i really don't care, just as long as i'm married to the guy. grin

Awwww, this is the most romantic entry on this topic. cool
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by Scorpio(f): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2005
aww,thank you cheesy
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by icingbaby(f): 11:28pm On Nov 25, 2005
i will love have mine in Paris, Italy and Jamaica
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by nike4luv(f): 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2005
mhm..am still thinking
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by nike4luv(f): 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2005
adesodgi:

who are u!! tongue
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by omogenikky(f): 1:50am On Nov 26, 2005
On a cruise ship, singapore, france, somewhere on the pacific coast (all those islands............ha!)
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by larger20(m): 5:36am On Nov 26, 2005
Women and the honey moon hehe..mostly women respond to this topic...hmm i am sure u girls will be the first to talk ur man into this honey thing..
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by damygurl(f): 5:54am On Nov 26, 2005
we gon be having ours in style!!! limo, jet, and finally in space with all dem stars gazin at uz!!!!!
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by IAH(f): 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2005
cheesy You'll give birth to Aliens!
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by Bibi(m): 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2005
Well, I spent my honeymoon? indoors (off from home) after our marriage. Thats what any newlyweds will do. We both wanted to make love soooo baad that the moment we slipped the ring, its bedworks uninterrupted. After two weeks of explorations, we started thinking about spending holidays somewhere.

So for the definition of honeymoon, seems to me like a lone place to enjoy the bedworks uninterrupted and when you both feel tired, they you can put on the slippers and do the tourist thing.
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by kandy: 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2005
I will love to spend mine in an isolated island alone with my hubby. wink
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by kellorah: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2005
CYPRUS!!!!
Re: Where Would You Love to Have Your Honeymoon? by damygurl(f): 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2005
IAH:

cheesy You'll give birth to Aliens!
no way! mii hussy gon be 100percent human!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria: World's Fourth Dirtiest Country / Traveling To Egypt - Don't Pay Any Agent. / Direction From Mile2 To 20, Thompson Avenue, Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.