Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

DOWNLOAD! Adekunle Gold Drops New Album Ahead Of Time - ‘GOLD’ Album Is Out On I - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / DOWNLOAD! Adekunle Gold Drops New Album Ahead Of Time - ‘GOLD’ Album Is Out On I (790 Views)

Between Adekunle Gold And A Follower Who Threatens To Sue Him For Using Wrong Ch / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD! Adekunle Gold Drops New Album Ahead Of Time - ‘GOLD’ Album Is Out On I by Alisegun(m): 12:32am On Jul 26, 2016
DOWNLOAD! Adekunle Gold drops new album ahead of time - ‘GOLD’ album is out on iTunes now for 99 cents per track

Adekunle Gold who had earlier announced to release his ‘GOLD’ album on Thursday July 28, 2016 has just released the album on iTunes now.

The 16-track album has only one artiste featured, and it’s none other than his ‘boo’, Simi who also mixed and mastered most of the songs on the album.

The album is now available for 99 cents per track.
http://www.gistmeblog.com/2016/07/breaking-adekunle-gold-drops-new-album.html
DOWNLOAD HERE

Re: DOWNLOAD! Adekunle Gold Drops New Album Ahead Of Time - ‘GOLD’ Album Is Out On I by Alisegun(m): 12:42am On Jul 26, 2016
Alisegun:
DOWNLOAD! Adekunle Gold drops new album ahead of time - ‘GOLD’ album is out on iTunes now for 99 cents per track

Adekunle Gold who had earlier announced to release his ‘GOLD’ album on Thursday July 28, 2016 has just released the album on iTunes now.

The 16-track album has only one artiste featured, and it’s none other than his ‘boo’, Simi who also mixed and mastered most of the songs on the album.

The album is now available for 99 cents per track.
http://www.gistmeblog.com/2016/07/breaking-adekunle-gold-drops-new-album.html?m=1
DOWNLOAD HERE
Re: DOWNLOAD! Adekunle Gold Drops New Album Ahead Of Time - ‘GOLD’ Album Is Out On I by peezeygwiny(m): 1:12am On Jul 26, 2016
diz op na thief
see his head,

(1) (Reply)

Maltina Dance All Registration 2017 Audition Date, Venue And Website / Chinese Doctor Dragged From United Airlines Plane / Battle of Debre Tabor, one of Ethiopia oddest battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.