Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,157 members, 7,953,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

How To Buy A Good Charger - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Buy A Good Charger (584 Views)

I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again / 4 Ways To Make Your Smartphone Charger Last Longer / How To Buy A Charger That Can Charge Your Phone Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy A Good Charger by guyXander(m): 2:03am On Jul 26, 2016
Now, charger output come in different sizes if you may.
Some 1,000 mAh, some 2,000mAh, 700mAh, 500mAh etc.
Now if you are using a smartphone an Android or an iPhone or a blackberry, the least size charger you should be using is the 1,000 mAh charger (output).
There's the input and there's the output.
Our focus is on the output.
In addition, fake chargers with less output still have prints body saying it's carrying a higher output.
Make sure at the point of sale, you plug the charger to the phone you're the charger for. And make sure that for every minute, you get 1% or for every 2 minutes, you get 1%. That's how you buy a good charger.
Note, the USB cable you use matters also, so don't exchange the one you bought for another.

Culled from: http://techconzults..nl/?m=1
Re: How To Buy A Good Charger by vinyldroid(m): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bro, thanks for helping out! Abeg drop your number so I'll add you on whatsapp so we'll make history
Re: How To Buy A Good Charger by pointstores(m): 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
great
Re: How To Buy A Good Charger by guyXander(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
vinyldroid:
Bro, thanks for helping out! Abeg drop your number so I'll add you on whatsapp so we'll make history

(1) (Reply)

Clear Selfie,4g Nd A 5.5inch Display Phone 4 Arnd 30k ..any Suggestion? / How To Get 100% Value Of You're Data Bundle On MTN / Real Amount Of Gionee M5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.