Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,007 members, 7,814,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Nairaland Has Changed My Life - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairaland Has Changed My Life (472 Views)

Making First Class Has Changed My Life Forever –ismail, Unilorin Best Graduate / BREAKING: Resumption Date For Pry, Sec Schools Changed / 17 Mathematics Equations That Changed The World Totally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Has Changed My Life by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 26, 2016
I remember back in the days. I was in Secondary School then –The course I hated most was literature in English. Then my literature teacher would came into the class with a heay load of canes and flogging the hell out of us. –The offence? Poor scores. I just refuse to learnt the poor and boring 'hyperboles and the similes'.

But then, We all left the school the school with our big heads –with absolutely nothin to show for it thogh. Lol. Me and my home boys was the freaking worst. I never knowing that I would faced that crazy Jamb one day. –Oh my. I was completely rammed with a heavy 15/100 in English.

But then, I managing to at least scale through with my scores in mathematics, physics and chemistry –Am abit solid in tose three sublects you know?

Back to the most important part of the topic. My opening epistle was to showing yous a bit about my background in English. The question is How has Nairaland changed my life?

I sign in to Nairaland about two years ago knowing that I really needing to improve on my Vacabillaries. –Just reading how a number of people concoted nicely wrote sentences makes my head swell.

I decided to start posting my own stuffs too you know? Lol. I was not ashaming, Lol. Well the road had being rough –But keeping on learning and improv by the day. –By learning from those who knows better and gaining confidences too, you know?

But Now !..... I have arrived. I can communicated well with anybody without fear of gramatiku blunders and errors. I have absolutely perfect command of the queens englishes. All thanks to my nairaland family.

I will not forget to thank Seun for created such a wonderful platform.

Thanks to Lalasticlacla, Mynd4, Isilove and the other moderators. Please help me took this to the front page. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Has Changed My Life by Readwarn(m): 2:30am On Jul 26, 2016
What are u up to? Trying to troll....smh
Re: Nairaland Has Changed My Life by Youngsage: 2:32am On Jul 26, 2016
What a testimony!
Re: Nairaland Has Changed My Life by Luckymay(f): 2:49am On Jul 26, 2016
And you think you have improved? My dear if that thing you typed up there isn't a joke as am taking it to be, then your grammertical brothers (blunders) isn't the only thing you need to worry about. Jeez!!!
Re: Nairaland Has Changed My Life by Florblu(f): 5:19am On Jul 26, 2016
You think you've improved? You are not part of those people Nairaland has helped so dip ya hand in ya ass.
Re: Nairaland Has Changed My Life by nonjebose(m): 5:50am On Jul 26, 2016
I guess you are a good student. Learning from Lala has been worthwhile for you. Keepet it up, the skies is your limit
Re: Nairaland Has Changed My Life by Tobitrueman(m): 6:11am On Jul 26, 2016
Noel1:

Thanks to Lalasticlacla, Mynd4, Isilove and the other moderators. Please help me took this to the front page. Thanks.

Please, moderators, hope no amount of cocaine intake will make this assumed joke but grammatical blunder of a thread even perceive the front page o, else, I comment my reserve. grin kiss
To the OP, I know you are trying to make a point on how tremendous Nairaland information has been of great help to thee, but your obvious typo and not-well constructed English language says otherwise.
Peruse your written words before you post. Tobitrueman's one cent.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Has Changed My Life by egopersonified(f): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2016
Noel, Noel, Noel! How many times did I call you? Food don done. I know how hard you tried to make this thread believable, but it's just not in you at all. grin
Re: Nairaland Has Changed My Life by Bakare19: 7:37am On Jul 26, 2016
Lol..
Re: Nairaland Has Changed My Life by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 26, 2016
egopersonified:
Noel, Noel, Noel! How many times did I call you? Food don done. I know how hard you tried to make this thread believable, but it's just not in you at all. grin

grin Thanks my Lady. I will soon join you there. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Download Latest Project Topics And Materials For FREE! / LASU Suspends 3 Students For Attempted Kidnapping Of SUG President - Timenaija / How To Be Number 1 In A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.