Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,454 members, 7,958,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:10 PM

Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan (1557 Views)

In Ramadan, My Wife Doesn't Want To Sleep With Me / How To Overcome Sexual Temptation In Ramadan / What Time Do We Start And End Fasting In Ramadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by Abuzola(m): 12:48pm On Sep 17, 2009
The man, a married man has arrived in lagos after his family and the community disown him. He is very glad to accept the truth, he is overzealous and vow to give everything he have to Islam until he was calmed that giving everything he has is unislamical. So far we have provided him a house and looking forward to provide him with capital, after this he will go back and bring his wife. He is pleased and happy with the muslim brotherhood.
What i want you to get in this thread is to show you how christianity is a brutal religion, he has been threaten to be killed. When a muslim does something it becomes a headline and when a kufir does something it goes discreet. Lets look at internal issue, Look at the issue of Niger delta militant who today have turn to milionaire with the so called amnesty versus Boko haram. Any small thing terrorist. Everyday people are accepting Islam i just wanted to use the recent occurance as a sample
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by Nezan(m): 1:01pm On Sep 17, 2009
Make una look well well, na money the man dey find, BTW, what is the man's name, village etc. So much for this una lies cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by Oluschenco(m): 1:11pm On Sep 17, 2009
Abuzola:

What i want you to get in this thread is to show you how christianity is a brutal religion,

Taking the incidences of North as a case study, how many places have you heard that Christians are killing in the name of God? Considering the fight in Plateau state, and some other parts of Nigeria, is there any record that Christians are the source of the fight?

People should make researches before condemning others religion.

Have you forgotten the number of casualties because someone abused the name of Mohammed among others.
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by Abuzola(m): 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2009
@last poster, you are the one who need to be updated. Christian Police were the one that killed over 150 muslim in jos, Amnesty int. also comfirm it
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by Abuzola(m): 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2009
@noetic- We ain't mumu, we do investigation before helping the needy. The man was banished from his place of work all because he embraced the truth
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by sleek29(m): 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2009
Abuzola:

@last poster, you are the one who need to be updated. Christian Police were the one that killed over 150 muslim in jos, Amnesty int. also comfirm it

Did Christ tell them to kill anyone?

John 14:24, ''He who does not love Me does not keep my words ,

anyone who doesn't show love to his neighbour ain't from Christ man.
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by Abuzola(m): 4:39pm On Sep 17, 2009
Save ur lies. David is ready to commit murder if his brother embrace Islam
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by olabowale(m): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2009
@Sleek29: « #5 on: Today at 03:47:52 PM »
Did Christ tell them to kill anyone?
They did it anyway. I will come back to that. But Jesus was not more vocal than Moses about preserving lives. In Moses' 10 Commandments, you have thou shall not kill in there and see how much killing happened after that. And if Jesus said that he came to fulfill the laws and prophets, that included the 10 commandments and the actions of Moses!

And those of you who say that Jesus said not to kill, we also see his statement about bringing war instead of peace and instructing the purchase of Swords which was carried out and of course in his days as a youth overturning the table of the money changers.

If Jesus said something and most of the Christians ignored it and do the exact opposite, from generations and still doing it now, even as he commands against killing, and by your admission, these people are not Christians, you see why the large number in Christianity is disbelieving and just a true few Christians left, the reason most of you, by your own admission will end up in the lake of fire as mentioned in the Bible. Jesus will say to those people then that he does not know them even though they performed huge miracles in his name.

We muslims say that you corrupted the message of Jesus, and by your own admission, above, you confirmed it and Islam now says that the few of you who will not be condemned to lake of fire will be condemned to Hell fire as it is stated in the Quran. Head you loose. Tail you loose, too, as long as you are not a Muslim. Sing all the songs you want on earth, in hell none of those will be things that you have time for!

John 14:24, ''He who does not love Me does not keep my words ,
And copying Biblical Jesus will make you say dont do something, and you turn around to do the same thing. What a sincere advise especially when you call somebody a fool, at sometime after you have advised that whoever calls anyone that will go to Hell. Where do we sent the advisor who broke his own advise to? Tell me Sleek29.

anyone who doesn't show love to his neighbour ain't from Christ man.
Make this case with the people Biblical Jesus called Dogs or compared to it, or the people he called vampire, etc, evil generations. And this were his people, and his companions/disciples people of little faith. We cant compare that to Muhammad who never curse his companions and he announced that from them Abu Bakr is like Ibrahim and Isabin Mariam (AS) and Umar bin Khattab is like Nuh and Musa.

Who are the disciples of Jesus of the Bible except deniers, betrayers, etc, etc, and of course doubters after all the years they had spent with him?
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by luvola(m): 12:15am On Sep 18, 2009
u saying jargons @ adebowale
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by Abuzola(m): 12:39am On Sep 18, 2009
Shut ur trap, olabowale said the gorgeous truth you don't wanna hear. Pus
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by olabowale(m): 1:05am On Sep 18, 2009
@Nezan: « #1 on: Yesterday at 01:01:25 PM »
Make una look well well, na money the man dey find, BTW, what is the man's name, village etc. So much for this una lies
Una stereotyping my inlaw's people tribe is appaulling! Alhaji Isa Okeke lives and is making good life in Enugu. U dey lie on Igbo people as if they will lie and connive for the sake of money. It is just like the rest of the world is saying something similar about Nigeria and fraud!

Some may just think that there is no single honest nigerian, heck, it is the few that are involved in fraus who soil the good name of nigeria. Igbo people should be becoming muslims, and we know there is at least 5% arewa people who are christians!
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by Abuzola(m): 1:19am On Sep 18, 2009
True talk, your excellency
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by Nezan(m): 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2009
I hate lies. Abuzola did not say the man's name, his village, state, e.t.c. and expected us to accept the cock and bull story? anyways, islam has always thrived on falsehood right from the time of mohammed.
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by Abuzola(m): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2009
What do you want know ? Eager to know his identity so you can crucify him ? Ka dade a tasha
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by Abuzola(m): 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2009
Well, this thread said it all therefore we do not need ur filthy comment
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by vanitty: 5:38pm On Sep 18, 2009
You are fighting a losing battle. Brutal religion indeed.
Look at what your brothers are doing. Talk some sense into them.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-323797.0.html

and that is just the tip of the iceberg, i won't hesitate to dig out more if you so demand.
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2009
Abuzola:

Shut your trap, olabowale said the gorgeous truth you don't wanna hear. Pus

Abuzola:

True talk, your excellency

oh lordy. Wetin be gorgeous truth. And wetin be your Excellency. Is Olabowale a politician or the king of his village and he didnt tell us?

btw is this thread a response to this one:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-318783.0.html
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by Nezan(m): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2009
@vanitty, dont mind the boy, posting cock and bull stories while his brothers are busy impregnating 7-year olds. Little wonder VVF is very common in northern Nigeria. angry
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by Abuzola(m): 7:37pm On Sep 18, 2009
What an hmbecile
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by olabowale(m): 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2009
Tpia, am not from a village, unless Ijebu Ode is one. Do you know if Awujale is a Baale or Oba?
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2009
olabowale:

Tpia, am not from a village, unless Ijebu Ode is one. Do you know if Awujale is a Baale or Oba?

I have no idea.

Are you the king of Ijebu Ode or why is Abuzola calling you His Excellency?
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by olabowale(m): 3:50am On Sep 19, 2009
Oro di hun, oro pesi je.

Abuzola is my brother in Islam, Nigerian and Mankind! We are both from Adam (AS), just like Jesus (AS). Wait a minute Jesus and me have the same father; Adam.

You see.

Abuzola is from a good home, so he respects his elders, as humanly as possible, as long as the elder does not facilitate his own dragging in the mud!
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by Nezan(m): 9:08am On Sep 19, 2009
muslims and they lies, Abuzola is the most uncourteous boy on NairaLand. The boy lacks home training . . . . maybe he grew up on the streets as an almajiri undecided
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by olabowale(m): 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2009
Ogbeni Nezan where did I lie, except that you did not see my "qualifier", the facilitating by the elder to be dragged in the mud? Look, again.
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by Nezan(m): 7:27am On Sep 20, 2009
Wan ibume or!, in your warped reasoning, a boy should get in the mud with an elder? what a warped reasoning!
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by olabowale(m): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2009
What language is that Nezan "Wan ibume or"? I said Abuzola comes from good home because he has shown good quality of good home training, you disagree as you accused me of lying, except that I show you that I qualified his statement by saying if a person allows himself to be dragged in the mud, then I have no control of it.

I am sure am older than you, but you were on Nl when some of the people that my sons are in the same age with called me all kinds of names, and even went far as to talk about my wife, all of them are christians, you didnt say anything, or did you except to cheer them on. I am not doing that here, except that I have cautioned others and myself and its up to individuals to accept or reject since I can not force anyone.

I remember a little boy who was saying to me as if i am looking for a job that his father will employ me, and he later said that he and I are equal in age and qualified it that since am under 60 years of age, he in france still in college, can you imagine how old his father is if it were true, and if not can you imagine how angry my sons will be if they catch up with him, except that I raise good children?

Nezan, I developed thick skin and i am sure that the mercy and blessing that my Lord showers me, those youth who insult me, will be gunshy to do it, if we are standing in any corner of the street in Nigeria, in any village whatsoever! My actions are not personal anymore, otherwise i will not come to Nairaland. What for to be insulted by nephews or offsprings?
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by Nezan(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2009
But abuzola sure needs home training. You can counsel him instead of encouraging him to get in the mud with elders.
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by Abuzola(m): 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2009
Nezan:

But abuzola sure needs home training. You can counsel him instead of encouraging him to get in the mud with elders.

This man, if i talk bastard into your skull don't blame of being disrecpectful, mind yo business, you hear ?

smiley
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by Nezan(m): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2009
This man, if i talk bastard into your skull

English language, na wah! wink

don't blame of being disrecpectful, mind yo business, you hear ?

Better improve on your English before you come abusing an elder. smiley
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by Abuzola(m): 6:04pm On Sep 29, 2009
Really ? Simple aaron sister is hard for you, i can sponsor ur education if you like, just pm me
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by Nezan(m): 10:53am On Sep 30, 2009
See me see almajiri cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You dont have a common degree yet and you are talking of sponsoring somebody cheesy cheesy cheesy

What degree would you sponsor me for again, seen that I am about to finish presenting my PhD dissertation wink
Re: Igbo Man Banished In His Town For Accepting The Religion Of Truth In Ramadan by Abuzola(m): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2009
See me see this old goro. I will sponsor you and ur family if care is not taken. Take time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baynakum Islamic Class. Topic – Class, Status, Power And Marriage- Ustaz Adeyemi / Muslim Brothers And Sister, Please Come To The Aid Of Mama Kazeem / Why Do Muslims Love Praying On The Road? Why Obstruct People's Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.