Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Urgent Vacancy - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Urgent Vacancy (1076 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy by bb6xt(m): 7:10am On Jul 26, 2016
A reputable Lagos based startup with a mandate to train 500+ software developers in each state of Nigeria is looking for 20 to 30 qualified people with the following requirements:

Experienced in Python or more than 2 years of experience in other programming languages
Must be ready to present past projects
Must be a graduate (Minimum HND)
Must have completed NYSC
Teaching/coaching experience is required
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Must be able to work under pressure

Responsibilities
Coach/Train participants in computer programming
Attend to participants technical difficulties

Interested applicants should send their C.V. to training@audax.com.ng and copy tabotarreytambe@gmail.com
You would also be required to go through a coaching seminar with the recruiting organization.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 26, 2016
Salary range before i send my email else the next person after has something better to say
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Coyotejack(m): 8:00am On Jul 26, 2016
dhtml18:
Salary range before i send my email else the next person after has something better to say

Thank you brother you know your worth
Re: Urgent Vacancy by sleepingdemon: 8:42am On Jul 26, 2016
so now, na to turn guys to lecturer be the new trend ba.
if ull pay 450k and above monthly of basic salary, tell me to send cv
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 26, 2016
Someone called me for the N-power initiative that they need people like me. When i analyzed the request carefully, I saw that to take the offer means that I have to abandon free-lancing (and break connection with my clients), which is what brings money on the table for me and my family.
So i have to ask how much they are willing to pay, and till now, it is stalling things, if i cannot be offered what is better than what i have, there is no point in seeking for a change (i should just continue what has been working well for me).

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Vacancy by spikesC(m): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nigerian job ads don't include pay and benefits package because they're worthless and there's no competition. Hold the one you have if it is enough
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
Before nko? am not resigning from TROLLING anytime soon. See all the requirements they are asking for, and they are not telling us anything that they will give us back.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by guru01(m): 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
dhtml18:
Before nko? am not resigning from TROLLING anytime soon. See all the requirements they are asking for, and they are not telling us anything that they will give us back.
i hail you sir.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by bb6xt(m): 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
For those who may be skeptical about the vacancy here is additional info to help you decide.

The startup in question is Audax.com.ng . I am not affiliated to them in any way but I understand they need to fill these positions within the earliest possible time.

Edits:
@olyjosh pointed out to me that Andela is in fact different from Audax so I have edited my post to reflect that.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 27, 2016
RED ALERT: ANDELA TROLL DETECTED!!!!!
EVASIVE ACTION: PACKS UP MY BAG AND RUNS OUT OF THE THREAD AT TROLL SPEED, ANDELA IS NOT GONNA GET ME ALIVE!!!!
Re: Urgent Vacancy by bb6xt(m): 7:11am On Jul 30, 2016
dhtml18:
RED ALERT: ANDELA TROLL DETECTED!!!!!
EVASIVE ACTION: PACKS UP MY BAG AND RUNS OUT OF THE THREAD AT TROLL SPEED, ANDELA IS NOT GONNA GET ME ALIVE!!!!

Don't say/write anything if you don't have something meaningful to say/write. It makes you look smarter. Take GEJ's popular chin-in-hand almost meditative stance for example.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy by olyjosh(m): 8:28am On Jul 30, 2016
bb6xt:
For those who may be skeptical about the vacancy here is additional info to help you decide.
The startup in question is Andela.com . I am not affiliated to them in any way but I understand they need to fill these positions within the earliest possible time.

Andela and Audax, I think they are not the same bro
Re: Urgent Vacancy by bb6xt(m): 9:18am On Jul 30, 2016
olyjosh:

Andela and Audax, I think they are not the same bro

I see. The friend who informed me initially said it was Andela so when she sent me the details on WhatsApp I just assumed they were one and the same. Sorry about the mix-up I guess I should have done more due diligence.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 30, 2016
bb6xt:

Don't say/write anything if you don't have something meaningful to say/write. It makes you look smarter. Take GEJ's popular chin-in-hand almost meditative stance for example.
All this your long grammar amounts to exactly NOTHING.

while(true) {stinker.alert('shut-up-your-dirry-mounth');}
This should show that I am way smarrer than you.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2016
bb6xt:

I see. The friend who informed me initially said it was Andela so when she sent me the details on WhatsApp I just assumed they were one and the same. Sorry about the mix-up I guess I should have done more due diligence.
By human standards, some will not consider you intelligent, you know?
Re: Urgent Vacancy by bb6xt(m): 3:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
dhtml18:

By human standards, some will not consider you intelligent, you know?

Guy why you sabi find trouble like this? Check my profile I haven't had any e-fights for over 9 years that I've been on this forum and I ain't about to have one with you. Whatever it is you want to prove I don gree say you win, carry cup!
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
bb6xt:

Guy why you sabi find trouble like this? Check my profile I haven't had any e-fights for over 9 years that I've been on this forum and I ain't about to have one with you. Whatever it is you want to prove I don gree say you win, carry cup!
You are a monkey-banana if you expect that I will be so jobless as to start scanning your profile. It is not about win, you have entered this e-fight already for insulting me earlier.

bb6xt:

Can you explain the meaning of this arrant nonsense here, and tell me if it is not striking me a terrible blow. The above means the following:
1. I have not said anything meaningful (which means my words are meaningless - or i no get brain)
2. I am not smart, and need to look smarter (even if i be mumu)
3. It also means that I should just shut-up because you are on this thread

How is that for starts? And now, you come and start fumbling about a silly 9-year statistics, na one day person dey start now?
Re: Urgent Vacancy by talk2hb1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
Na Jeje Trouble sleep, na Man dey go wake am.
You dont eat grin my CARS Oyinbo Repete, as una don bath my Car epe repete kiss
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
^^^Sharrrap yer mouth dia.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by talk2hb1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2016
dhtml18:
^^^Sharrrap yer mouth dia.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
^^^You are a gaddemn troll, that is what you are. Now where is the OP? I hope he has not committed e-suicide out of guilt sha?
Re: Urgent Vacancy by ekeroyal(m): 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2016
Don't think I qualify as even a junior troll, but I can perambulate anyways. I smell N-Power. Let them mention what the pay range is so men can have a look. Anyways they've got enough CVs to sort already.

I personally greet you e-Troll-in-chief of N-Land.
Re: Urgent Vacancy by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 01, 2016
^^^Thank you very much for supporting me o jare, i truly respect thee for giving honour to whom honour is due.
The OP should have been very clear from the start, instead of all this merry-go-rounding and e-deceiving people. This N-power initiative people have been on my neck too, they are very very unclear about how much they are ready to pay developers, it is for this reason that THIS TROLL SHALL CONTINUE TO SAY NO TO ENSLAVERY BY N-POWER THINGS.

(1) (Reply)

Webmethods Training At Futurepointtech.com / Hi / Information Marketing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.