Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,592 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

I Need Quotation For A Website With Specific Features - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Quotation For A Website With Specific Features (671 Views)

Bloggers, How Many Of You With Specific Niche Sites Lose Rankings On Google? / Google Adsense Now Bans Specific Blog Pages Instead Of Sites - 2017 New Policy / Quote For Websites With Specific Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Quotation For A Website With Specific Features by Topbase: 7:21am On Jul 26, 2016
Please I need a quote for a website with the following features :

1. Integration of payment system
2. Integration of airlines API to generate airfares from different airlines
3. Integration of SMS (sending and receiving)
4. Embedded Twitter account
5. Cost estimator
6. User registration with password
7. Invoice generation

I need a good idea of how much this would cost.

Thanks
Re: I Need Quotation For A Website With Specific Features by vankaid: 8:30am On Jul 26, 2016
120,000 naira only.
Re: I Need Quotation For A Website With Specific Features by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 26, 2016
vankaid:
120,000 naira only.
you didnt quote with maintainance fee
Re: I Need Quotation For A Website With Specific Features by bassdow: 10:30am On Jul 26, 2016
Contact BaConSol Limited via 09020325050 (Calls & WhatsApp).

As for cost, this would hugely depend on our final discussions but cost would start anywhere from 80,000 naira
Re: I Need Quotation For A Website With Specific Features by vankaid: 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
9jamusicjamz:
Did he ask you for maintenance?
Re: I Need Quotation For A Website With Specific Features by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
vankaid:

Did he ask you for maintenance?
any website with such should be quoted with maintainance
Re: I Need Quotation For A Website With Specific Features by vankaid: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
9jamusicjamz:
any website with such should be quoted with maintainance
What are you waiting for, oya quote!
Re: I Need Quotation For A Website With Specific Features by Topbase: 7:22am On Jul 27, 2016
@vankaid Does this cost include integrating airlines API and can you also provide that?
Re: I Need Quotation For A Website With Specific Features by Topbase: 7:23am On Jul 27, 2016
9jamusicjamz:

Does this cost include airlines API and can you also provide that?
Re: I Need Quotation For A Website With Specific Features by vankaid: 8:27am On Jul 27, 2016
Topbase:
@vankaid Does this cost include integrating airlines API and can you also provide that?
Yes I can prove it.

But I might need to see the API first though wink
Re: I Need Quotation For A Website With Specific Features by roaringlamb01(m): 1:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
Topbase:
Please I need a quote for a website with the following features :

1. Integration of payment system
2. Integration of airlines API to generate airfares from different airlines
3. Integration of SMS (sending and receiving)
4. Embedded Twitter account
5. Cost estimator
6. User registration with password
7. Invoice generation

I need a good idea of how much this would cost.

Thanks

If I understand this lists of your's i think it is a very nice idea...
But maybe you shouldn't have shared it in such details. With my skills I can hijack, you know?
Just my thoughts, though!

If you can get the APIs from the airplanes, the rest is pretty straight forward.

maximum of N150,000 should cover it.
Re: I Need Quotation For A Website With Specific Features by roaringlamb01(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
vankaid:

Yes I can prove it.

But I might need to see the API first though wink

Prove? or provide
#sigh

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On Choosing A Host For A Forum Like Nairaland / / WCBD-A Nigerian Social Network To Get Free Recharge Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.