Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES (4226 Views)

All The Latest Transfer News And Talks / Latest Transfer Updates With Prince / Latest Official Soccer News, Statistics/transfer Updates From Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2016
PAPER TALK
•Manchester City are closing on the £20m transfer of Brazilian forward Gabriel Jesus despite rival interest from Manchester United. (Daily Mail)

•Premier League champions Leicester will hold crunch contract talks with Kasper Schmeichel, Danny Simpson, Danny Drinkwater, Jeffrey Schlupp and Riyad Mahrez ahead of the new season. (Daily Mirror)

•Former Tottenham ace Rafael van der Vaart is being lined up for a sensational move - to Championship club Reading. (Daily Mirror)
•Manchester United have upped their bid for Paul Pogba to £95m to force the world record deal over the line. (The Sun)

•Roma have edged ahead of Liverpool and West Ham in the race to sign want-away Barcelona defender Thomas Vermaelen. (Daily Star)

http://soccertrivia24..co.id/2016/07/paper-talks-this-morning.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 8:36am On Jul 26, 2016
TEVEZ SNUBS CHELSEA
Argentine striker Carlos Tevez has snubbed interest from Chelsea and Napoli to retire at boy hood club Boca juniors in Argentina. He said "Europe ?Yes its true Napoli and Chelsea seek me, but i repeat what i said before. My desire is to stay at Boca until i retire.
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2016
Some reports confirmed is that Pogba's supposed move to Manchester united from Juventus his been delayed by the players agent Mino Raiola. The sun reports that his agent wants £25m for brokering the deal ,while Juventus are not willing to pay such. Manchester United and Mino Raiola has reportedly accepted to split payment to £12.5m each but Juventus do not want to pay any fee
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2016
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2016
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2016
Mamadou Sakho has been sent home from
Liverpool's tour of the United States by Jurgen Klopp, with Sky sources understanding there have been concerns about his attitude.
The 26-year-old was not due to take part in any of his side's warm-up fixtures against Chelsea, AC Milan and Roma because of an Achilles problem and will also miss the start of the new Premier League season.
However, Liverpool included Sakho and other injured players on the tour to keep the squad together ahead of the new campaign.
But those plans have been thwarted with concerns raised over the French international's attitude on the tour and he has been sent home early to continue his recovery from injury at Melwood.
Sakho angered Klopp by turning up late for training.

http://soccertrivia24..co.id/2016/07/sakho-exiting-liverpool.html?m=1
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
INTER MILAN WANTS €70M FOR MAURO ICARDI
Napoli have offered €45 million for Inter Milan striker Mauro Icardi but Roberto Mancini's side are holding out for €70 million and will not negotiate for any less. Arsenal are also interested but Inter Milan has placed the huge fee to scare off interest

http://soccertrivia24..nl/2016/07/inter-milan-wants-70m-for-mauro-icardi.html?m=1
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lyon have announced that they have rejected an Arsenal bid for striker Alexandre Lacazette and have insisted that their star striker is not for sale.
Referring to a Le Progres report that said Arsenal had offered €48 million for Lacazette, 25, the Ligue 1 club issued a statement saying that was untrue and that the bid had actually been only €35m.
Lyon said they had not followed up on Arsenal's offer because the France international is "irreplaceable."
The statement read: "Olympique Lyonnais categorically denies having received an offer of €48 million from Arsenal for the transfer of Alexandre Lacazette as Le Progres claims in this morning's edition.
"The club regrets once again that Le Progres did not bother to contact the club before publishing this false information which creates confusion on the day that the [ownership] group, on the stock exchange, publishes its annual turnover of €218.1 million, up 111 percent compared to 2014/2015.
"The reality is that Arsenal formulated an offer of €35 million which Olympique Lyonnais did not follow up on for one reason only: OL will keep Alexandre Lacazette who is irreplaceable and who is one of the main leaders of Bruno Genesio's squad."
Communiqué du club ! #Mercato #Lacazette pic.twitter.com/mEKZvHAobx
- Olympique Lyonnais (@OL) July 26, 2016
Lacazette has regularly been linked with the Gunners after scoring 48 goals in Ligue 1 over the past two seasons.
He signed a new contract last summer that ties him to Lyon until 2019.
Arsenal boss Arsenal Wenger, who failed in an effort to sign Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy earlier this summer, has said the club are willing to "spend big money."
The Gunners' only major signing so far ahead of the new season has been Switzerland midfielder Granit Xhaka, although Japanese striker Takumo Asano has also joined from Sanfrecce Hiroshima as well as defender Rob Holding from Bolton Wanderers.

http://soccertrivia24..co.id/2016/07/lyon-rejects-arsenal-lacazette-bid.html?m=1
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
MORGAN:MAHREZ NEEDS TO FOCUS
Leicester captain Wes Morgan has told Riyad Mahrez to ignore the continued speculation over his future.
Boss Claudio Ranieri has repeatedly said he expects last season's PFA Player of the Year to stay at the King Power Stadium having already lost N'Golo Kante to Chelsea.
And with Arsenal linked with a move for the 25-year-old, Morgan has urged the Algeria international to stay focused on the Foxes.
"I'm sure it's expected, we won the league and the bigger teams are going to try and poach our best players," he told ESPN FC .
"You know, as a player, you can't really take much notice to that. We just have to do what we do best. Get on the training field, and keep focus on our job.
"There is going to be speculation and it's sad to see N'Golo Kante go but we've got new players in now and everyone is settled in well and we're just training hard and looking forward to the season."

http://soccertrivia24..co.id/2016/07/morganmahrez-needs-to-focus.html?m=1
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
Pep Guardiola confirmed last week that City are engaged in talks with Schalke over the sale of Sane but admitted the sides were far apart in negotiations.
"There's a difference between City and Schalke and it's quite big, but I don't know what's going to happen in the coming weeks and months," Guardiola said.
It is understood negotiations continue with Schalke's preference being for a deal to be concluded sooner rather than later so they can pursue other targets.
Schalke winger Sane scored eight Bundesliga goals last season
Sane was outstanding for Schalke in the Bundesliga last season as he scored eight goals and registered six assists.
The 20-year-old can operate on either flank and his arrival would further bolster Guardiola's attacking options following the acquisition of Nolito for £13.8m from Celta Vigo earlier this summer.

http://soccertrivia24..nl/2016/07/sane-wants-schalke-exit.html?m=1
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
JUVE LAND HIGUAIN
To the latest on a deal which could trigger a domino effect in the European transfer market, and our colleagues at Sky in Italy understand that Juventus have signed Gonzalo Higuain from Napoli.
The Argentina international has agreed a contract until 2020 with the Serie A champions worth £6.3m per season.
Juventus have paid his full release clause after Higuain completed his medical in Madrid on Friday.
Once confirmed by the clubs, the transfer will become the most expensive deal in Serie A history.
Gonzalo Higuain has joined Juventus for £75.3m (€90m) from Napoli, according to Sky Italy.

http://soccertrivia24..co.id/2016/07/juve-land-higuain.html?m=1
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
REGIONAL PAPER TALKS
Here’s a look at the biggest transfer stories making Tuesday’s regional papers...

•West Ham are poised to confirm the loan signing of Argentine striker Jonathan Calleri. (London Evening Standard)

•Manchester United target Blaise Matuidi has been told he can leave Paris Saint-Germain this summer. (Manchester Evening News)

•Manchester City are closing in on deals for Leroy Sane and Gabriel Jesus. (Manchester Evening News)

•Oumar Niasse is ready to accept that his Everton career could be over after less than a season with the Blues. (Liverpool Echo)

•Super-agent Jorge Mendes will play a key role in bringing new players to Wolves, the club's new owners have confirmed. (Express & Star)

•Joe Allen turned down interest from two top European clubs and elsewhere in the Premier League to sign for Stoke City. (The Sentinel)

•Norwich City are thought to be willing to spend as much as £15m to land Fulham striker Ross McCormack this summer.
(Fulham Chronicle)

http://soccertrivia24..co.id/2016/07/regional-paper-talks.html?m=1
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
PSG has signed Giovani Lo Cello from Argentine side Rosario Central. The attacking midfielder signed a five year contract keeping him at Parc des Princes till 2021.
The 20-year-old becomes new PSG boss Unai Emery’s fourth summer signing following the capture of Hatem Ben Arfa, Grzegorz Krychowiak and Thomas Meunier.

http://soccertrivia24..co.id/2016/07/psg-sign-lo-celso.html?m=1
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 5:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
BARCA MOVE FOR BACCA
FC Barcelona are eyeing a transfer move for West Ham's target Carlos Bacca from Ac Milan. Barca will turn to Bacca after target Luciano Vietto preferred a loan move to Sevilla.
They have been linked with other forwards, such as Mario Gomez, Robin van Persie and Kevin Gameiro, but Mundo Deportivo reports that they have now turned their attention to Milan’s Bacca.

http://soccertrivia24..co.id/2016/07/barca-move-for-bacca.html?m=1
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
JAMES NOT FOR SALE
Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane is said James Rodriguez is not for sale and won't exit Madrid for another club. The Colombian has been a target for several clubs after failing to hold on to first team football for Real Madrid last season. But Zidane said 'He his a Real Madrid player and he his going to stay'.
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
MANE REVEALS MAN UTD WANTED HIM
Sadio Mane, the former Southampton winger who joined Liverpool for £30m this summer, has claimed he rejected an approach
Manchester United before signing at Anfield.
The Senegalese forward became Jurgen Klopp’s most expensive signing of the transfer window when he elected to leave St Mary’s last month, but bitter rivals United were also interested in luring him to Old Trafford.
Mane claims the influence of Liverpool’s enigmatic German manager proved the difference between the two and spoke of his excitement of joining the Anfield club just under three weeks ahead of the new Premier League season.
Asked about United’s interest, Mane told the
Liverpool Echo: “Yes, it was true. There was interest from a lot of clubs, not just Manchester United, but as soon as I knew Liverpool were interested I just felt it was the right club with the right coach. It was right for me to come here.
“Liverpool are a massive club with a big history that has won many trophies and as soon as I was told of the possibility to come here and I knew the manager wanted me I said yes. “It was the right move. I recognise the size of the club and to progress to another level as a player this was the club and the moment for me. It was a step I needed to make.”

http://soccertrivia24..co.ke/2016/07/mane-reveals-man-utd-wanted-him.html?m=1
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
PATO SIGNS WITH VILLAREAL
Alexandre Pato has signed with Villarreal in Spain from Corinthians. The forward has a unsuccessful loan spell with Chelsea last season. At 26 years of age Pato spent four months with Chelsea but made only two appearance with only one goal which came as a penalty against Aston Villa

http://soccertrivia24..co.ke/2016/07/pato-signs-with-villareal.html?m=1
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
ARSENAL IN SEARCH OF EXPERIENCE
Arsenal need an experienced centre-back.
With Per Mertesacker facing several months out with injury, Arsene Wenger has said: "We have to look for an option to get a bit more experience.
“With Per being out, we are a bit short on the experience front and we are looking to bring somebody in.”

http://soccertrivia24..co.ke/2016/07/arsenal-in-search-of-experience.html?m=1
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
ARNAUTOVIC COMMITS TO STOKE
Marko Arnautovic has signed a new four-year deal with Stoke, days after being linked with a move to Everton.
The Austria international was due to become a free agent at the end of the 2016-17, but is now committed to the club until the summer of 2020.
Arnautovic has been at the Bet365 Stadium since 2013, when he joined Stoke from Werder Bremen for £2m. The forward enjoyed his most prolific season in 2015-16 when he scored 11 Premier League goals.
Arnautovic's success saw him linked with a move to Everton, with Ronald Koeman keen to add to his attacking options, although Sky sources reported on Tuesday that Arnautovic was 'focused on Stoke' , at least for the coming season.

http://soccertrivia24..co.ke/2016/07/arnautovic-commits-to-stoke.html?m=1
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
WEDNESDAY PAPER TALKS
Wednesday’s regional newspapers...
•Arsenal cannot afford to make 'huge mistakes' or 'outgun' their richer rivals in the transfer market this summer, according to CEO Ivan Gazidis. (London Evening Standard)
•Dortmund have been left unmoved by the latest reports linking Manchester City with striker Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang.
(Manchester Evening News)
•Liverpool are set to send another of their young talents out on loan, with Taiwo Awoniyi expected to join Dutch side NEC Nijmegen. (Liverpool Echo)
•Sunderland are finally making progress in transfer talks with Rubin Kazan for Yann M'Vila, according to sources in Russia.
(Sunderland Echo)
•Aston Villa owner Dr Tony Xia has stated that the club are powerless over the future of Idrissa Gana. (Birmingham Mail)
•West Brom remain interested in Leicester City's Jeffrey Schlupp and are preparing a new bid in the region of £10m. (Express & Star)
•Liverpool have joined Chelsea and Manchester City in the queue for Swansea City's Andre Ayew. (South Wales Evening Post)
•QPR and Fulham are both keeping an eye on Chelsea hotshot Patrick Bamford with a potential loan move in mind for the Chelsea striker. (Fulham Chronicle)
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
WEDNESDAY PAPER TALKS
Wednesday’s regional newspapers...

•Arsenal cannot afford to make 'huge mistakes' or 'outgun' their richer rivals in the transfer market this summer, according to CEO Ivan Gazidis. (London Evening Standard)

•Dortmund have been left unmoved by the latest reports linking Manchester City with striker Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang.
(Manchester Evening News)

•Liverpool are set to send another of their young talents out on loan, with Taiwo Awoniyi expected to join Dutch side NEC Nijmegen. (Liverpool Echo)

•Sunderland are finally making progress in transfer talks with Rubin Kazan for Yann M'Vila, according to sources in Russia.
(Sunderland Echo)

•Aston Villa owner Dr Tony Xia has stated that the club are powerless over the future of Idrissa Gana. (Birmingham Mail)

•West Brom remain interested in Leicester City's Jeffrey Schlupp and are preparing a new bid in the region of £10m. (Express & Star)

•Liverpool have joined Chelsea and Manchester City in the queue for Swansea City's Andre Ayew. (South Wales Evening Post)

•QPR and Fulham are both keeping an eye on Chelsea hotshot Patrick Bamford with a potential loan move in mind for the Chelsea striker. (Fulham Chronicle)

http://soccertrivia24..co.ke/2016/07/wednesday-paper-talks_27.html?m=1
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
LAZIO SIGNS IMMOBILE
Lazio has completed the signing of Italian player Ciro Immobile. Immobile signed from Villarreal
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
BESIKTAS WANT BALOTELLI
Besiktas could offer Liverpool misfit Mario Balotelli a route out of Anfield after their president expressed a desire to sign the Italy international.
Fikret Orman believes the 25-year-old, who did not travel with the Reds for their tour of the United States after being deemed surplus to requirements, could be a good fit for the Istanbul-based club.
"Mario Balotelli is the type of footballer that our fans can associate themselves with," he told Turkish magazine Fanatik. "I'm pretty sure he would attract great attention.
"To be fair, if he wasn't deemed as a trouble-maker, he wouldn't be rumoured to be joining us.
"But we can show some effort and create solutions for Balotelli's infamous troubles. I think he can change with the attention and care he'll receive in Turkey.
"In short, we want Mario Balotelli and he wants us too."
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
GOMES ON BARCA MOVE
Barcelona’s latest signing Andre Gomes speaks about his aspirations following his switch from Valencia to the Nou Camp.
"I have chosen the best club for me,” the 22-year-old Portugal international said. “It is an honour and a privilege to wear this shirt.
"I am 22 and I want to grow. I have come to learn. Here, I have many references.
"Barca relates to my way of playing football and to my identity. I hope to enjoy and win many titles."

http://soccertrivia24..co.ke/2016/07/gomes-on-barca-move.html?m=1
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 11:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
PAUSE:POGBA'S UNITED MEDICAL CANCELLED

The Frenchman's agent, Mino Raiola, reportedly called off the procedure in Miami on Tuesday afternoon as he continues to negotiate his own €30 million commission
Paul Pogba's agent Mino Raiola cancelled a medical the player was due to undergo on Tuesday ahead of a proposed move to Manchester United, according to AS .
Pogba is currently on holiday in Miami and was expected to complete the procedure there as negotiations between United and Juventus continue.
But the medical was put on hold by Raiola, who i demanding €30 million in commission from the deal. Juventus are not ready to pay a part in the agents fee and that has delayed further progress in the deal.

http://soccertrivia24..com/2016/07/pausepogba-united-medical-cancelled.html
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 8:42am On Jul 28, 2016
MORNING HEADLINES
headlines making the back pages of the national newspapers this morning…

Valencia have rated Arsenal target Shkodran Mustafi at £21m. (Daily Star )

•Manchester City face losing centre-back Eliaquim Mangala to Valencia. (The Sun )
•Barcelona could make a shock swoop for Newcastle's Ayoze Perez. (Daily Mail )

•Zinedine Zidane is ready to gazump Manchester United's world record bid for Paul Pogba. (Daily Express )

•Manchester City could go back in for Leonardo Bonucci if Vincent Kompany continues to struggle for fitness. ( The Guardian )
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 8:45am On Jul 28, 2016
MORNING HEADLINES
headlines making the back pages of the national newspapers this morning…

Valencia have rated Arsenal target Shkodran Mustafi at £21m. (Daily Star )

•Manchester City face losing centre-back Eliaquim Mangala to Valencia. (The Sun )
•Barcelona could make a shock swoop for Newcastle's Ayoze Perez. (Daily Mail )

•Zinedine Zidane is ready to gazump Manchester United's world record bid for Paul Pogba. (Daily Express )

•Manchester City could go back in for Leonardo Bonucci if Vincent Kompany continues to struggle for fitness. ( The Guardian )

www. soccertrivia24..com
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 9:12am On Jul 28, 2016
Manchester City have began talks with Everton to sign England international John Stones. Everton have placed a price tag of £50m a fee city's not ready to meet up with and will negotiate for a lesser fee. Stones has won ten senior caps for England and saw turning down bids from Chelsea last season. Manchester City are also in talks to sign Leroy Sane,Gabriel Jesus and Marlos Moreno while Leonardo Bonucci his an alternative should they fail to land Stones.

www.soccertrivia24..com
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2016
BARCELONA: ARDA TURAN NOT FOR SALE
FC Barcelona has confirmed midfielder Arda Turan his not for sale. The Turkish midfielder has been linked to Arsenal after Barcelona completed the signings of Denis Suarez and Andre Gomes but now the Spanish Champions have put faith on Turan and insist he will only improve at Barcelona.
Arda made a surprise move from Atletico to Barcelona last summer, but he endured a tricky first season at the Camp Nou. The club’s FIFA-imposed transfer ban prevented him from making his bow until January, while he struggled to show his best form in the second half of the campaign.
“Arda’s situation does not change. He has had a difficult year with the FIFA situation,” he is quoted as saying in Marca. “We are convinced that his performance will be very good. We hope [to see] the Arda that was at Atletico. A possible exit? We do not consider that situation

READ ALSO: http://soccertrivia24..co.ke/2016/07/oblak-luck-can-play-part-in-atlectico.html?m=1
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2016
JESE CLOSE TO MADRID EXIT
Real Madrid forward Jese Rodriquez is closer to the exit door after his agent Gines Carvajal met with Madrid's director general Jose Angel Sanchez in Columbus Marca can confirm.
Jose wanted a stay at Bernabeau but Zinedine Zidane has told him to go elsewhere in order to see first team football. Madrid want an increase in his one year contract then loan him elsewhere with an option to buy back. English sides are keen on Jese's signature.

www.soccertrivia24..com
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
MANCINI CALMS ICARDI EXIT RUMOURS
Inter Milan head coach Roberto Mancini has calmed down reports suggesting Mauro Icardi his nearing the exit door at inter after missing the clubs friendly game Estudiantes. Mancini claims Icardi was left out due to injury and not due to the ongoing transfer speculations. Icardi has been targeted by Napoli has replacement to Gonzalo Higuain who left for Juventus. The Inter captain did not feature against Paris Saint-Germain on Sunday, and was again missing for Wednesday's 1-1 draw with Estudiantes in New Jersey.
"I didn't field him because he reported feeling some pain in his shoulder this morning. There would have been no point in risking him," said Mancini, who also brushed aside speculation linking his club with a move for Lazio's Antonio Candreva.
"Candreva is a Lazio player, not an Inter one," he added.
Mancini went on to field questions about his future, following suggestions of a strained relationship with the club's new Chinese owners.
"You're the ones who talked about a resignation, not me," he told the media.
"I never said that there's tension or that I'm leaving. I'm here and I'm working to improve Inter. I'm giving it everything I've got to make that happen."

www.soccertrivia24..com
Re: LATEST TRANSFER UPDATES by Kenneth10110(m): 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
REGIONAL PAPER TALKS
This afternoon’s regional newspapers …

•Moussa Sissoko is wanted by Real Madrid but Newcastle United are yet to receive a firm offer from the La Liga side. (Newcastle Chronicle )

•Arsenal have joined West Ham in the race to sign Juventus forward Mario Mandzukic. (London Evening Standard )

•Manchester City have had a £40m bid for John Stones rejected and will consider an 11th hour move for Leonardo Bonucci if Vincent Kompany fails to convince Pep Guardiola he can overcome his injury nightmare. ( Manchester Evening News )

•Midfielder Axel Witsel has offers from Juventus and Everton according to reports in Italy. ( Liverpool Echo)

•Sunderland have been linked with a move for Argentina international Eduardo Salvio. (Sunderland Echo)

•Celtic will lodge a fourth bid for Scott Sinclair as they finally look to prize him away from Villa Park. (Birmingham Mail )

Stoke City striker Peter Crouch has been earmarked as a potential signing by Swansea, according to reports. (Stoke Sentinel)

•Swansea City have agreed a deal to sign Spain striker Fernando Llorente, according to reports in Spain. (South Wales Evening Post )

http://soccertrivia24..co.ke/2016/07/regional-paper-talks_28.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Belgian Footballer, Joel Lobanzo Dies @ 17 / Makwala Leads Africa 4x4 To Glorious Finish As Europe Dominates Continental Cup! / Van Nistelroy Is Real Madrid's New Cult Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.