Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Let Us Come Together And Make Money. Unity Is Strength. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Us Come Together And Make Money. Unity Is Strength. (602 Views)

Unity Bank Reports N2.72bn Profit In 3Q / Aminu Babangida Appointed As Chairman Of Unity Bank Plc / Check Out The Way Unity Bank Plc Celebrated Nigeria @56 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us Come Together And Make Money. Unity Is Strength. by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2016
Hello everyone and good morning.

I am of the opinion that when people of like minds, with the right tool come together for one purpose, everyone makes money. In this vain, I have created a platform for that.

I know there are professional trainers here. Some of you have not been able to monetise that aspect of you. Well, we can make that happen for you and i.

The following are thee Categories we are starting with. ICT, Copywriting, Marketing, Art-Of-Making. These are the categories that are available for now.

If you have materials that are in these categories, you are eligible. I must state here that such materials must be your own and not copied from the internet.

We want to work towards having a fresh content on our website so that it will be known to be one of thee Nigerian website that trains people with fresh and not copied content.

Your material will be listed at a fee people will have to pay to take part in the online class. Because everyone is crying about "mb" (subscription), we may suspend video tutorials and focus on text with plenty of illustration where necessary.

Do not be afraid of content theft because we have deactivated the ability of customers to copy contents.

More description coming
Re: Let Us Come Together And Make Money. Unity Is Strength. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2016
When you have been selected as a member in this first stage, you are expected to begin uploading your works respectively in their categories.

Apart frm the marketing that will be done, you are also expected to publicise your own course training. It will interest you to know that the more people subscribe to your training the higher the ranking on the website.

What this means is that your work pays off because your course will have higher priority over other courses in that category by the virtue of its most subscribed course.

So that I am not tagged "Fraud". To list your training course, you will have to pay N3,000 per course (in the case you want to list more than one trainin course. This money is going into maintenance of the website and getting bigger spaces.

How We Make the Money.

For example, your trainin course goes for say N5,000 and you have like 20 people who subscribed to it, that is N100,000. The sharing ratio becomes 60/40 with me keeping 40 and you 60.

That is fair enough. I have created a whatsapp group for this and I am inviting all who are interested to come on board.

Please ask your questions here.

Feel free to speak with me on 0817 670 8291 and my whatsapp number is 0816 623 4713.

Thank you
Re: Let Us Come Together And Make Money. Unity Is Strength. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 26, 2016
I did not let you guys kno.

I have purchased the domain and host for this project.

Still under construction, please visit http://www.tshirtriches.net .

Yes made to train people on the Art of Tshirt Branding. I have decided to include other skills. What is left is the navigation and proper set up of each categories.

I await your questions.
Re: Let Us Come Together And Make Money. Unity Is Strength. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Good afternoon everyone. I still await your questions
Re: Let Us Come Together And Make Money. Unity Is Strength. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Good evening house.
Re: Let Us Come Together And Make Money. Unity Is Strength. by Nobody: 3:37am On Jul 27, 2016
Working hard and seeing it pay off is the greatest satisfaction you can ever get.

Let us work together. Call me now.

(1) (Reply)

6 Business Skills To Master As An Entrepreneur / 60 Days Forward Sales Contract By CBN / Project Proposal For Joint National Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.